Imperial Patriarchy Index: Orchidae

Story Info
The Patriarchy Index Magazine Edition 02: Orchidae Elite!
1.6k words
4.6
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Imperial Patriarchy Index, Sponsored by Raincoat Corp, catalogues all Stable Female gene species throughout the territories and known worlds to the wisdom of the Patriarchs, along with their general demeanor, likes and dislikes, and methods for Masters to make them submit harmoniously to their will. It also includes a Case Study as a helpful Example, and some Products that will make that particular member of your Harem even more happy and loving for you! On this Magazine Edition, The Orchidae!

Marigold´s Daily Morning Offerings to Master:

-4 am, Standard Earth Time. Wake up. Quietly give thanks to Master. Apply suction cups to Bessy, restrain her limbs on her bedding, check the strength of her bonds, and start her edging routine, so she begins to leak enough milk for Master´s Breakfast.

-4:30 am. Fetch Mytilene´s belt, and pry her away from Master´s Bedsheets. Make sure she cleans her cunt, puts her belt back on, and stumbles to the shower, without spilling a drop of Master´s baby seed from inside her, and while she is still drowsy and malleable, so she won´t make a fuss and wake him up. Unlock Holly´s room.

-5 am. Sneak into Master´s sheets, and wake him up with a morning wood blowjob. Holly will be wrapping herself around his threshold, sensing an opportunity to fuck. Make sure to stop sucking right before he cums, so he can give her the first load of the day. Make sure the feedback sensor on my belt is activated correctly, so I can feel Master´s Love, poured into Holly.

-5:30 am. Release Bessy so we can help each other with breakfast while being teased out of our minds, and ward Mytilene from the Kitchen. Have her set the table, and sit on it, so she can provide Master with her Laconic Small Talk, as he reads the news.

-6am. While Master has Breakfast, talks with Mytilene, and squirts more milk, fresh from Bessy´s tap, slap Holly awake, lock her belt, and drag her by the ears if necessary, back to her room, so she can resume working upon the Witch, inside the Black Box.

-6:30 am. Give Master a loving Goodbye kiss as he leaves for work. When he´s off, gather the whip, and the prod, and call to prayer...

Gender Balance in The Imperial Patriarchy has been greedily slanted to such an extreme, even weaker sovereign entities deride it as an inherent weakness. Even accounting for the mountains of Males that are permitted to arrive at mining, agriculture, and shipyard colonies to earn citizenship, and therefore have not the resources or trust necessary to acquire a Clone, it stands as 4 Females to each 1 Male. This leaves Patriarchy under an eternal state of vigilance. Should Masters become too lenient, and permit Equality to worm itself back into the morals of society, they could be outnumbered.

Therefore, it is the duty of every Master to keep his girls hopelessly addicted to cummies, teased and denied until desperate to serve, and to make Women who would never even think of rebelling, and believe their situation was indeed the best of all situations to be in. Masters needed a devious, zealous slut, that indulged herself on her own denial and frustration, and would delight in causing it on other women, an enemy of free womenkind, a lash on Witches, and Feminists, in other words, an Orchid.

All daughters of Orchidae, and Free/Common Women have, in theory, the potential to become an Orchid, but just like Spartiae are measured by strength and resilience, Orchidae are brought from the cream of the crop, in terms of Intelligence and Machiavellism. Selected from the Patriarchy´s many Female Boarding Schools, they are chosen from those Girls capable of stepping mercilessly over their Sisters, those capable of manipulating a Woman´s baser instincts. and absorbing the cult of personality to Manhood like a sponge, covering themselves over their tenets to become untouchable to the rest of their gender.

These Elite Specimens are separated from the deflowering rituals that are forced over the rest of their classmates, when Boys start to visit in order to become Men and Masters, locked and belted, then permitted to organize the wholesale despoiling and ravishment of their student generation with their Teachers, and Sentinels. The moment when they get to witness as the rest of their class is fucked and degraded, while they cant even caress their aching pussies under the metal belt is the first introduction to many of them to the pleasures of Cuckqueaning, which will dominate them for the rest of their lives.

These newborn Orchidae can not only come from the stereotypical Class Idol, or the Club President, but sometimes can be the Nerdy, Unkempt girl who aced a test she was never supposed to answer by using her knowledge over the female orgasm, and the School´s history, to corner the Idol on the communal showers, and finger her until she revealed the correct answer on the next math exam was not the equation number in of itself, but the Poem of Submission named under that number.

Also, becoming a Club President, or even the Spokeswoman of the Student Council is not an assured path to becoming an Orchidae. The Quiet and Diligent Treasurer could destroy her politically, on her hour of triumph, by presenting evidence of an embezzling scheme, that never even existed, before she gives the closing speech on the graduation ceremony. No Girl becomes an Orchidae without surviving a thousand, merciless struggles won through treachery and deception, knowing full well Sororitiy a lie, and that Women will always tear each other apart, and enjoy doing it, without the strong and firm hand of a proper Master holding their leashes.

After being spared the Visitations that have torn through the rest of their Student Year, they are given to Actual Orchidae for tutoring though the higher education their peers will never get now. Male Supremacy is ingrained upon every atom of their being, and their bodies are molded into ideal Femme Fatales. Spartiae may flaunt their fitness and athleticism, and Clones may be brought from arithmetic perfection, but an Orchid will become a slender, nimble column, effortlessly holding the Empire´s Foundation, upon which still two ripe, bountiful fruits hang upon.

Then, the genemods that separate a common whore from an Orchdae are applied. Increased Libido, to rival an Elf, Various Mental Enhancements, otherwise banned to Females, a whole other list of improvements, too large to add, but for a last, defining change. Green, penetrating eye irises that can see in near darkness, small pits nestled between the Eye, Superior Lip, and Nasal Muscles, almost imperceptible, that can sense heat like an infrared camera, and retractile canine fangs, able to deliver a paralyzing and sedating venom.

Since otherwise it would be impossible for them to dominate a rampaging hucow, or a Spartiae trained in wrestling her equals, Orchidae are given the ability to bite on their victims should they resist, and subue them in seconds. They gain this ability through unique dietary demands, much like Hucows must eat vegetable starches, or Spartiae get more protein dense Girl Chows. Other Women learn quickly to heed an Orchidae´s words, or risk spending a day at their mercy, as their bodies lie limp, and oversensitive.

The predisposition to cuckqueaning they gained as they were spared the Visitations becomes their vice, as they become unfulfilled unless they deliver the warm and pliant bodies of their Harem Sisters over to Master, multiple occasions, and hear, see, smell and taste the thrusting and penetrating of their bodies and the deep creampies left afterwards, before finally snapping and begging Master to be unlocked and fucked, after a week or more of denial. Being in charge of lapping up any excess spunk and love juices from the other harem members before properly locking them back also gives them a craving for sucking cock and eating out vag.

Befitting their position as "Head Slut", Orchidae compete head to head with Spartiae in Male Pregnancies, as their Masters tend to give them the privilege of birthing heirs. Many still succumb to their decadent desires, and beg instead for Master to let them watch, as they put the baby on another one of their girls, as they grab on their belts and fruitlessly attempt to pry them open, moaning in frustration as the belt´s feedback loop edges them in mad desperation.

Raincoat Corp Paid Adverts!

Every Orchidae needs an Everedge Chastity Belt. Every Harem Wife needs to share her pleasure with her Orchidae Sister. Belt Installation is quick and easy, and the empathic link to the belt van be installed upon the wearer, and all her Harem Sister Wives over a simple, painless operation over the lumbar spine. The link detects sexual stimulation, and transmits it to other Everedge Belts, to stimulate their wearers. It also blocks the orgasm signals, so if the belt is on, no matter how much stimulation, the user will remain right on the edge.

It is Customary for a Master to secure the everlasting loyalty of her Orchidae Wife by gifting her one of these, so she may experience Master´s love being poured into her Sisters, at every waking moment, but more daring Masters will lock all of their harems into an Everedge, to make their households into a fountain of female chaos and hysteria only they can harness. Experienced wearers of the Everedge claim to be able to discern which one of their Sisters is getting fucked as they are stimulated, as Master ravishes them differently, and they themselves climb to orgasm in different ways, one from the other.

It is recommended to turn the feedback loop down when the other harem members are unaccustomed to it, and engaged in dangerous activities, like cooking, exercising, sewing, or milking themselves, as an edged and teased cunt is a clumsy cunt.