Imperius Thad (Muscle Domination)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One huge hand was raised to a nipple, and grasped its thick plumpness, roughly tweaking it. The other hand had increased in tempo, was covering the full length of his cock with great speed.

Rex scrambled to get into an upright position, an animal insanity giving him the energy he needed to escape his near coma. But his hands slipped in his cum as he did so, and he only managed to get into a half upright position when the bodybuilder's roar shattered the room,

and Rex was blown back into the floor by an explosion of thick, white cum. It was followed by another explosion, hitting him like a mortar shell, coating him in Thad's seed. Jets of cum followed, and the big man's roar was still felt through vibrations in the floor.

Rex collapsed in the warm liquid, felt his own dick feebly squeeze out a final, slow orgasm to mingle with the ocean of cum that Thad had drained from his heaving ballsack and drowned him in.

*****

Time, which had ceased to exist to Rex, must have passed. Though he had no memory of falling unconscious, when he opened his eyes he found himself to have been mostly cleaned up and lying on the massage table. Thad's assistant was in the room, and was helping his boss get into his underwear. The bigger man's cock was still half-hard, and draping half way down his leg. They were both laughing at the assistant's effort to capture it in the posing pouch, which was so big that Rex probably could have camped in it. The smaller man was also naked, and was glowing, as if oiled up. Thad, Rex noticed, was too. He glistened. The assistant's heavy ass bounced as he struggled, and Rex thought he saw his asshole, briefly, wet and splayed.

Rex, without thinking, slipped himself off the still-high massage table, but when his feet hit the floor, they didn't quite catch him, and he found himself collapsed in a small heap. "Easy," he heard, before feeling large hands pick him up and put him back on the table. The

assistant's. "You won't be able to walk for a few ...," the assistant looked his puny body up and down, "hours... And you might want to -"

Thad made a noise, summoning the assistant to his side. He pointed at his cockhead, and the assistant gasped, throwing himself to the floor.

A single drop of cum had been about to fall from Thad's softening manhood, before the assistant grabbed his shaft in both hands, hands that didn't quite encircle it, and placed his lips reverentially to its tip, milking it into his mouth and licking up the last few drops of cum like a dog. Rex found himself sinking back to a prone position, but thought he saw the smaller men swell as he did. Just slightly, before darkness took him and he fell back to sleep.

When he woke, the room was dark. He bolted upright, and a motion sensor turned the light on. The two men were gone. Rex eased himself to the floor, sighed relief when his feet held him. He had no idea how long he had been asleep for, but he felt recovered from his ordeal, powerful even. He drummed his toes on the floor, and stretched, luxuriating, for the first time, in his slight body, and feeling a deep thrum of satisfaction. Feelings that only partially dissipated when he realised that his clothes were not only destroyed, but also missing.

He heard his phone vibrate with a notification, and surprised himself by not rushing over to it. Not yet, he decided. He was in no rush.