All Comments on 'Impersonating Brianne'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
why is 5 the highest rating????!!!!

such a wonderful written and told story should have a much higher rating...just lovely and for those that haven't read this one....take a chance...read it. it is wonderful. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*sigh*

that was soooo cute/adorable/good... yada yada yada!!!

Wow.... this story inspired me to become a "call girl" hopefully I'll get lucky! (hahaha just kidding).

Great job! keep writing!

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
Such a good story

I wasn't sure I was going to like this when it first started, but by the end I was completely hooked. It ended a little abruptly, but that's probably for the best because their lives would be so complicated based on how they met. All in all, one of the best I've read and well deserving of all the compliments you received. I'm looking forward to checking out your other work.

S-Des

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Incredible!

Amazing story!!! I loved it! It had very good character development and story telling was well done. The sexual build up before each scene was hot! Will there be a continuation....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Read

I cried so much! It was just a beautiful story and so well told. Thank you for sharing it.

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterabout 18 years ago
First Class job

Excellent job. At first the storyline appeared limited, but then opened up.

A good job in detailing the sex scenes without using cliches.

Good development of the Marissa character as the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This one is brilliant!

I agree with all the high compliments. This one is equal to the very best on Literotica. I see potential for a sequel, but only if you can craft the same feelings for the characters and the "love above lust" for each other.

Binary_LoverBinary_Loverabout 18 years ago
Spectacular!

One of the greatest pieces on this site. Up there with "Till Dawn" and "Berlin, 1945". A true masterpiece. If only more authors had your talent, especially on this site where below mediocre stories are the norm. Well done!

LOLA7LOLA7about 18 years ago
Amazing!

Great balance between sex and romance. I got hooked immediately to the story; and I am anticipating the continuation. Compliments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
KUDO's Author - You Are A Story Teller

Very impressive in all regards plus you knew when to quit.

Your respect drove us to relate to your people - to want what could occur - even now after the close - we think it will. Nice work author.

You are appreciated - With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lifelike characters

This is a well written story. The characters have been developed with believable personality. The storyline is interesting and unfolds like a living experience.

I look forward to subsequent chapters detailing the days of this adventure.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful, Romantic and Personal

This is a beautiful story. The characters are well written and very believable. Anyone who has lost someone from their life can appreciate the urge to fulfill that person's dreams. The detail about Vegas is great. Thank you and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I always knew it's doable!

that is, writing about a hooker who thinks, acts, and feels a bit above the "average person"

our understanding for "Marissa" --- any one like her --- takes place the minute she started telling us about her seeing "humanity" in Alan, her client; that is, as she comes to understand another person who is going through a sad time in his life, we, too, come to understand someone like Marissa for her humanity:

that even a hooker can still, once in while, act, feel, cry, love, and feel sadness like someone who is not a hooker, that is, someone who does not sleep with people to make a living.

and that can happen only when sex becomes secondary to emotional explorations ----- whether mutual or mostly one way, like this, in which Alan's the only one we know a little about; yet we feel like we know Marissa a lot more, since she's the narrator and she's been taking us through her thinking, even if she's not revealed why she's gone into her line of business and/or whether or not she has plans to "get out" and start a family, have children, watch them grow, etc.

again, exceptionally well told story ("love story," that is)

Orion623Orion623about 18 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Very moving. Alan's grief at the loss of his wife was portrayed perfectly, in small drips and drops, so that we could feel the same curiosity and desire to know as Melissa experienced. I also appreciated how you showed Melissa fighting to keep her feelings in check as well as trying to maintain a professional distance from her customer.

Looking forward to Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Time confusion

-Nevada is on Pacific time, not Mountain.

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
P.S.

I just read you comment that there will be a continuation. THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!!

Cheers!

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Story Must Continue!

Rarely does one find a story that, although the ending could be characterized as sufficient, actually DEMANDS a continuation.

This is a well written and well plotted story with excellent character development. The character development is so good, in fact, that simply SUPPOSING or IMAGINING a "..lived happily ever after" ending is not enough. Some folks say that good-hearted whores make the best wives when they find a good man. Do they? A continuation of this story could, perhaps, build on that theme. This is, after all, a "romance" story and not of the "loving wives" genre. Does the empathetic prostitute in the story open her "whore's heart" to the lonely widower? Can they fashion a life together? What kinds of emotional hurdles must they overcome? Gosh...there is room for lots of additional storytelling here.

Please continue...what you have written, coupled with an appropriate conclusion, could very well be classified as a masterpiece on Lit.com.

Please do not leave us hanging.

Thanks for the story, and hopefully a wonderful ending.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Heartwarming

Thank you for giving us such a well written story that touches you in such a heartwarming way. I look forward to reading more of your work.

HLDHLDabout 18 years agoAuthor
Yes there will be a chapter two

Thanks for all your comments and I'm glad you've enjoyed the story.

Part two is in the works and there may even be a part three. I hope you'll check back and see how Marissa and Alan's journey turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely humane story

And who says call girls don't have big hearts.

Well done HLD. Like it very very much.

GoneAgainGoneAgainabout 18 years ago
Very good story

Very good story but we need more. It seems pretty obvious that there is plenty of room for this story to grow. I didn't really think the title went with the storyline however. Unless you have more story to tell that you haven't let on. Regardless its a great story and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

The best story I've read on Literotica in a LONG time. Wonderful character development and plot.

Chapter Two????

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very sweet

The authour built up the characters so well, gradually drawing me into their story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
You left me wanting more ....

I wanted to hear how the story turned out, how they as two people evolved from where they were to where they were going ... separate or together.

Well written. Totally romantic. Good plot (even if the whore with a heart of gold is a bit of a cliche).

But what really did it was how you brought their emotions to life in your story.

I know the ambiguous ending is fun but is it a cop-out, does it save you (and us readers)from having to think the rest of the story through?

Please think about continuing the story... I can't remember when I wanted more of a story on Literotica like I wanted to hear more about these two.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your a legend

Read through the story by the last chapter had tears streaming down my face . i hope you consider doing it for a living . absolutely bloody great reading keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

Great story I loved every minute of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Loved it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories