Impossible Ch. 02

Story Info
Long distance lovers heat things up with the back door.
1.7k words
4.54
3.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came over right after I'd arrived, earlier than I thought he would, and that alone made me extremely warm and happy. As soon as he came through the door, all I wanted was to be in his arms. Hugging him is always indescribable. I find myself spinning analogies to explain what it feels like in his arms. The best one is that he is home to me, a person, not a place. Wherever he is, I want to be, and when we're apart, I know where home is.

Hugs melted into kisses, soft, urgent, deep, the kind of kisses you see in movies and think "I wish that was real life." And it IS. It IS real life with him. How I got so lucky I will never know, but I do know nothing else even comes close. There's everything else, and there's him, on two distinctly separate levels.

He sat down on the couch and I immediately followed him, straddling his legs and wrapping my arms around him. "We don't have to rush" he said with a smile. I melted against him and hugged him tighter.

Then I kissed him again, soft little drugging kisses, nipping at his lower lip just slightly before dancing my tongue along his in a deeply sensual interplay of passions and emotions. That piece is what makes it so special, the depth of feelings he evokes that go so far beyond lust. But the lust is there too, in plenty!

I ground down into his lap, feeling how hard he was through his shorts, already dripping wet in anticipation and pent up need. My skin on fire everywhere his hands touched, ripples of desire running through my body and making me respond. I quivered in his arms and kissed him again, loving how I felt safe, happy, and on fire at the same time.

You'd think this reaction would wear off, but instead he just gets better. Every single time I see him he feels better. Closer. More connected. And oh so pleasurable. The more I feel secure knowing he's not a fantasy, or a figment of my imagination that's going to disappear, the more I melt into him.

As his hard cock pressed against his shorts, he said it was time to take them off. I moved back from his lap and undid his belt, then opened his shorts and slid them down and off.

"I don't think it's fair for me to keep my pants on" I said. Reaching down to unbutton mine and take them off as well. He stood up and moved around the ottoman toward the bedroom. I followed and stepped back into his arms, he kissed me deeply and reached around behind me under my shirt to unsnap my bra.

I giggled, "it's not there, it's in front" I said. Stripping my shirt off over my head and showing him.

"Oh look at you, matching" he said with a smirk.

I grinned and responded "Mmmhmm." I laid down on my stomach on the bed, and looked back over my shoulder and said "I'm just going to go away now." Obviously taunting him to follow me.

He took the rest of his clothes off and I moved to the edge of the bed and told him "bring that hard cock over here."

He brought it closer and I licked the head, then sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it before sliding my mouth down the length of his shaft. His cock is delicious, smooth and hard and long, filling my mouth and making me want to lick it like it's dessert. I moved my mouth up and down, savoring the feel of his shaft against my tongue while I sucked, pulling him in on the downstroke and dragging along the length on the upstroke.

I reluctantly withdrew my mouth to reposition and he slid his way up the bed until he was over me, sliding his hand down between my legs to see how wet I was. Feeling the absolute pool of wetness he grinned at me.

"Just a little wet" I said, smirking.

He bent his head down and kissed me, then slowly made his way to my nipple, sucking it into his mouth and eliciting more whimpers from me. His mouth is like magic on my skin, he trailed it across to the other nipple and sucked that one in too, flicking at it with his tongue and sucking it into his mobile mouth.

He slid down my body, sliding my panties down and off my legs, then moving back up and nipping at my leg, inner thigh, and finally licking across my clit teasingly. I mewled and writhed under his touch, when he abruptly stopped. "Gotta save something for later" he said, as he moved over me again. He slid his cock up and down along my slit, catching my clit on each pass and making me whimper.

Finally, he sank into me, folding my legs up and pushing in deep. Stars exploded behind my eyes as he entered, making my body quiver and shake at the feel of him inside me. I moved my hips back against him, dragging myself on and off his swollen shaft. He pushed my legs up and pounded in deep and fast, making me grip the mattress and moan in pure bliss.

"My turn" I said, pushing back against his chest and telling him to lay back. I had an idea and I wanted to test it. I climbed over him and straddled his hips, sinking back down on his cock with a groan. I rode him at a mid pace until I felt my orgasm building, then I slowed down, letting it ebb off. He thrust back against me and pushed the pace faster, but I stalled him, telling him to go slow.

I repeated this four or five times, grinding down on his cock until I'd almost topple over into orgasm, then slowing and backing off again. I could see the frustration on his face, but it felt so good to almost reach climax and then back off. Knowing that when I did cum, it would be incredible.

I couldn't take it anymore at this point and kept going, riding his cock slowly, feeling it sink all the way inside me hitting my cervix, then backing off, and right back to filling me completely. I was gushing juices and leaving a puddle on the bed underneath us as my legs started to shake. Soon, my whole body was shaking, as I spun up into a mind blowing orgasm, convulsing and clenching as I came all over him.

I slowly came back down to earth, and he moved me off him and got up, coming around to the side of the bed and told me to come off the edge. I stepped down onto the floor and bent over the edge of the bed, putting my ass in easy reach.

He came up behind me and slid his rock hard cock right inside me, then started thrusting hard. I gasped and chanted "fuck me, fuck me, oh god yes" as his cock punished my pussy.

"Lower" he said, as I moved to put my ass lower on the edge of the bed. "No, lower yourself" he said, and I collapsed my chest onto the mattress. He kept thrusting, making me lose my footing with the force of his cock slamming into me so I had to reposition my feet almost every stroke.

Then he pushed me up onto the bed, and got on behind me, I was up on my knees with my chest flat to the mattress, he climbed up behind me and pushed his hard cock back into me. As he thrust into my dripping wet pussy, he gripped my hips and pulled me back into him.

I was mewling with lust at the feel of his cock pounding me, when he pulled out and pushed the head of his cock against my asshole. I groaned and let him continue, as he pushed past the resistance and lodged the head of his cock inside my ass. The searing pain of being entered and stretched around his cock was immediate but coupled with instant lust. I pulled away from him and told him to give me a minute, that I wanted it, but just needed a minute.

Then I reached back and repositioned his cock at my asshole, and told him to continue. He pushed and his cock slid into my ass again, this time the pain was significantly less as the initial shock had worn off, and his cock sank into me. He kept pushing, until he was buried in my ass, his whole length lodged inside me stretching me deliciously and very slightly painfully around his cock. It was that kind of pain/pleasure mix that drives you wild and makes you need more!

I started fingering my clit and spewing all kinds of naughty things, telling him to "fuck me, fuck my ass hard." He didn't need to be told twice! He started pounding my ass like his life depended on it, shoving his cock in so deep that every time he sank in I felt myself stretching more around him.

Fairly quickly I was cumming, with his cock pummeling my ass, feeling the orgasm take me my whole body felt alive and all my senses were on high alert when I finally crashed through and came all over his cock.

He kept slamming into me, pulling back out, then giving me his whole length again. Until he quickened the pace even more, and I felt his dick grow what felt like another inch inside me. Then he was cumming, dumping a huge load of his spunk deep inside my ass, making me feel used in the best way possible.

After I collapsed for a moment, we got up and headed to the shower. I cleaned him off with a soapy washcloth and we spent the next half hour just lounging in the shower together, not even caring that we were wasting the hot water as we soaped up and touched and massaged each other with the hot water streaming across our skin.

Is this my reality? I remember how he feels and can't help thinking this can't be real. But it is real. It's real and it's mine and it's so beyond wonderful that language fails me. He's so much better than my dreams. But if it were a dream, I'd beg him to never let me wake up.