Impossible Dreams Ch. 07

Story Info
A celebration finally turns into passion.
1.4k words
4.91
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excitedly nervous. As he stopped kissing me, something unexpected happed. What happened next was a-ma-zing, and all it was was a shoulder rub. I wanted to get the full treatment which led to me standing up so he could get to the whole of my shoulder blade and maybe even my back. But this was more than to to enjoy it. I decided he needed to indulge to. I seized the opportunity to grind on him, which I think took him by surprise.

"Ooh, Dottie. I knew you had a naughty streak, but damn, woman."

"I can do a lot more than that babe," I said as I turned around. I was cock depraved. I had never really wanted one before, but it felt like I wanted it. "Let's see if you can give me extra credit Mr. Fratelli..." Just for that little bit extra, I gave him a wink.

"Really. You think you'll earn it Ms. Molina? I wouldn't want you to disappoint me."

"Disappoint you? I'd rather die," I answered back while giving a tug to his frontal extremities.

"Oh, Ms. Molina." You could tell by the way he said that that he was not expecting to get up close and personal like that, as if the earlier events just a few moments ago hadn't happened. His bulge started to form an encampment. "Let me guess, you're going to do something about that." Of course, I was eagerly going to take care of that. I was dressed for the part, and now was the opportunity to make him go crazy for me. Now don't get, me wrong. I couldn't contain my horniness. But he was the one that needed to feel the ecstasy of a woman's touch.

"Let me help you with that, Mr. Fratelli." Off came the belt. Down came the zipper, and then the pants. I was surprised to see that he had on Lacoste boxer briefs - I had not pictured him to be a material man. And he isn't, but he has been known to dabble with it once in a great while. And now, it was show time!

~~~

I couldn't believe how hands-on she was getting. This whole bit was new to me. She had me stripped naked from the waist down except for my boxers. She then decided to play a little as I still had a shirt and tie on. Upon removing them both, she proceeded to leave traces of her kisses over the whole of my front before continuing to give my penis more attention, not having gotten me completely bare yet. I was getting very reflexive to the point I was ready to punch someone or faint from the passion.

Not knowing what to expect, I just closed my eyes trying to figure out if I should react, counteract, or interact. And if it was one of the latter, should I start independently or, since I had no idea what I was doing, let her lead the way?

"Do you like what you see, Mr. Fratelli?" I didn't want to answer, and even if I did, I froze up slightly as her voice was growing softer and sexier. "Maybe it would help if I get a little more comfortable. Don't move, I'll be right back" She proceeded to walk towards the closet area as it had a half wall near the bathroom that obstructed your view as you'd look in that direction. I decided that it was best just to play along. I knew that even if I didn't lose my virginity, it was going to be one hell of a night.

"I'm baaack! Lay down, Nickiepoo." What I saw next was not quite what I had expected from her. Black lace lingerie though still wearing tights. A little over the top compared to her normal casual look, but then again, how much of her wardrobe was bought specially for this evening? How was I to know if that was in fact the case? "I'm ready for that extra credit, Mr. Fratelli."

"Ms. Molina!" I tried to play coy as I went to lay down on the bed. I had no idea where this was going beyond what seemed to be the obvious.

"You might wanna close your eyes. I need you to be relaxed so we both can enjoy this." I never realized how much of a tease she was, as if I hadn't experienced that when she was flirting with me back in the day. And as I was hoping that nothing serious was going to happen tonight, the undercard of the nights events began. She gently played around with my shaft enough to get it back not quite to where it was before she got out of her dress. And speaking of getting out of things, she took the opportunity to remove my boxers completely now. There was no turning back for either of us. Our relationship, in one form or another, was going to new heights.

The touch of her still satin clad hands just stimulated me far more than I had anticipated. Both gloves working my entire groin courtesy of the hands occupying them. "How does that feel big boy?" The most I could let out aside from my now heavy breathing was an uncomfortable sounding groan. "You like? I like to," Dottie said, followed by using her oral bodily fluid as lube. I was already losing it. I may have never had sex in any way before, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to get that worked up that soon. Maybe it's because it was my first time. I had no idea. As she upped her speed, a random utterance of "I'm hungry Nickiepoo, can you feed me?" I was thrown off by this, as it had been fairly recently that we finished our meals, not thinking she was going to do what she was about to do. Don't I sound pathetic - an almost-30-year-old who knows absolutely nothing about the so far hottest night of his life?

~~~

I had to have him now, I was too invested in how hard and big he was. It matched his general physique as well as his big personality. While I got to have one earlier and hoped to have many more rom-com moments with him, it was time to spice things up for him. I had to blow him. I just went at him. While I wasn't planning to be too over the top, the thought of me being his first bedroom escapade made me get a little more into it than I might have otherwise. I wasn't gonna care if it was sloppy, and boy was it. I had to be careful because I felt him wanting to and confident that he didn't know better, I had to take it easy.

Now that I had him soaked, I needed to get my clit going a little But not before I put his shaft between my pair of natural 30Ds with a little more spittle for good measure. Between his breathing heavy and slight moaning, it was evident he had never experienced this if I hadn't already known it. Now I was ready for him to cum and started getting him off faster between the perkiness of my boobs. "Clear the deck," he blurted out and surely enough, he had his release and into the underside of my chin. It was a lot. And while I didn't have much makeup on, I was hoping to sell that as part of my sex appeal throughout the night and not just dinner. Not that I had confidence issues or anything.

I took a moment to clean both of us up as I took out a sponge and dish soap from my bag and approached the sink basin to activate the suds. I started on his chest first just in playfulness even though only his cock was remotely doused. I thought about having him wipe my chin off, but then thought it sexier if I did it myself seductively. His dick started to spring back into action though still out of action from having just exploded. I took the liberty of putting my hands on his chest starting to dry off from the suds then going back up towards his broad manly shoulders and down his arms so I could lead him to me.

~~~

I didn't play with myself. Ever. I figured that when I started seeing someone, it would ruin the experience. And holy crap did she do a number on me, and we had barely started. As she was moving her hands about my chest she decided to go back up and guide her finger toward my chin as if to bring me in for a kiss before instead going over to each shoulder simultaneously to grab my arms. She wanted them to go somewhere, but that was the question.