Impotent and Incontinent Ch. 01

Story Info
How Gina depreciates her impotent and incontinent husband.
2.4k words
3.94
37.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is incontinent and impotent. Now... that's said. Of Course i can tell you but I would never tell somebody I know.

Does it bother me? No it doesn't.

Does he think it bothers me? Yes he does.

Do I take advantage of this? Sure. But still I think he is better off with me than with someone else.

We have this agreement. Once a week we have some fun, he can do his best to satisfy me but because of his weak cock I can search for pleasure elsewhere, once in a while. Despite his impotence he really is good in bed, but I don't tell him, and hey, I'm just human and once in a while I like big boner.

So at the age of 38 my successful husband, for which many friends envy me, turned incontinent, ending up wearing diapers 24/7. At the same time he didn't get a hard one anymore, and I ended up finishing his foreplay with a big dildo. This turned our relationship upside down.

Pascal was a very successful entrepreneur, knowing exactly how to palm down customers he sold printer leasing contracts to. 20 Years ago he was one of the pioneers in this business, which led to exclusive contracts with major printer manufacturers and financial institutions. He brought home so much money that from a very young age I didn't have to work anymore. After just a few years he had more than 200 employees, and he was used to giving orders, and to set the lines where the company should be on a long term. At home he was not quite different. The villa we were able to buy was exactly as he wanted it to be. He arranged our vacations, and even told me what car I had to drive. For me these were all minor issues and I enjoyed my good life. In bed once in a while he could be submissive. I could tie him to the bed, blindfold him and do whatever I wanted. Actually, I could do whatever I wanted to please him, not myself, and I was scared to death that I would hurt him, cause, although he was a big strong man, he couldn't bear much pain. so mostly i could go down on him, breast fuck him, or do little game with him, but it was never really exiting for me.

Things flipped over on march 26th 2020. We were in a parking lot, about to go to the theatre when all of a sudden he wet his pants massively. The flow of pee didn't seem to stop and it dripped into his shoes and there was even a puddle where he stood. I stared at it with disgust. But whatever happened he didn't seem to control it. The fun night out was over and we headed home where i had a good talk with him

"What the fuck just happened there? What are you? A baby or a 90 year old with alzheimers? Definitely not a healthy man of 38 with normal bladder control You realise people were looking at us. Can you imagine how belittling this is for me?"

"Well... yes... but..i'm sorry, really... but lately,... i don't know."

"Lately? you mean this happened before? And still you dare to go out with without letting me know embarrass me in a public parking lot with other people around?"

"Yes,.. yes... it happened before, but just..."

"And then it doesn't come into your mind to go to a doctor, or take precautions. What's wrong with you?"

"I did go to the doctor, but... but."

"But what? He said you were a sissy and said ' Well mister, just don't wet your pants and go to the loo in time...?"

"No,...No,... he just,... prescribed me some drugs and... but it could take a while to find the right pills and the right doses."

"And till then what, just let it flow?"

"No, I should use..."

"What... Tell me."

"... Diapers..."

"Well clearly you didn't. otherwise i wouldn't have to wash you pissed cloths."

"No...I'm sorry... really..."

"Well, we should get you some diapers then, shouldn't we?"

"I... already... got some."

He walked towards his closet and took out a pack of Tena men Pull ups.

"This once? Really? You pissed a shit load of urine into your pants and you think these little briefs will do anything good for you? Boy, you behave like a child. Come on, let's go to the grocery store."

Pascal changed his wet pants and we took my car to go to the store.

"Wait before you sit down. I take a towel before you soil my seat."

"Ohhh, Gina,... please.. don't..."

"You started this, and don't 'Gina please' me"

Pascal sat beside me like a beaten dog. I never saw him that way. For years I depended on his finances and his wish was my command, but now I could take the lead. Did I feel sorry for him? Not really. I didn't take this pants wetting as dramatically as he did. Occasionally I had some leaking too, but I just got some protection and went on. I just thought it was childish to wet your pants, when you know you have a problem. Diapers weren't that big a deal, better be diapered than wet in a parking lot. Being so sensitive irritated me, especially from a man who could lead a multi million dollar company but not make sure to not embarrass himself and me in public. In the grocery store I headed for the biggest diapers on the shelf. The description said it was capable of absorbing 4 liters.

"We take this. Better be safe than sorry."

"But these are really diaper style... well... diapers. Here, these can be worn like normal pants."

"Yes, but read it: capacity 800 ML. These are no good for you. Here, we take all the packages they have. Pack them in."

As we were heading toward the cash desk Pascal looked around to see if somebody was there he knew. As we laid the packages on the belt i saw the size of the diapers which I didn't notice before.

"You do have size L. Don't you?"

Pascal blushed as the cashier looked up to him. For a moment I thought I saw tears roll up his eyes.

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Why did you have to embarrass me that way in the store? Couldn't you just shout out the diapers were mine."

"You are embarrassed to buy diapers? You embarrass me by being so sensitive. Come on, be a man and face your challenges. If you don't this won't end up well for you."

"I can see now I waited too long to face my disability, but isn't it normal to be ashamed of having to use diapers at my age?"

"Maybe, but you should be even more ashamed to wet your pants."

At home I opened one package and took out one diaper.

"So come on, undress and lay down on the bed. I'll show you how it's done."

I folded out the diaper and it was huge. There was big padding on front and widely on the back and the plastic surface cracked.

"Now... Did you wet again...?" I shouted, looking at his crotch.

"NOO! Well i don't think so..."

"Well i think i see a stain here, now, this won't happen again. Come on.. lift your ass."

I pushed the diaper underneath him and then took a washcloth to clean his cock and wipe his ass.

"Did you ever have a back accident? Now be honest... i wont be mad... but i need to know."

Pascal shrugged in anger and fear.

"Nooo... Really, You got to believe me, That never happened."

"Well either way, this diaper can withhold feces also, but I don't want to be surprised. If it happens I want to know. Are we clear about this?"

"Yes, Yes, sure but believe me, I have no problem with that, and it won't happen."

I closed his diaper by applying the sticking snaps firmly on the front. His diaper went as high as his belly button. The underwear i gave him didn't cover half the diaper and he was very ashamed and didn't dare to look at me.

"Now look at you, isn't this a good feeling? Knowing you will not have an accident anymore."

That night we went to bed early.

"Sorry if i was harsh to you, but it's all for your best, you know that? I don't mind you having to use diapers and so shouldn't you"

"I know, and... thanks... i guess..."

I Kissed him and rubbed the front of his diaper, which led to a modest smile.

"Good morning honey let me see, did you wet your diaper tonight?"

Pascal wasn't awake yet when I pulled down the blanket.

"What... no... i don't think so."

My hand went to his crotch feeling the weight of the diaper.

"I think you did. Don't worry I'll put you in a fresh diaper and then you will be ready for the day."

I opened the snaps and the diaper fell open by the weight of the urine inside.

"But...? how...? Oh my... well i guess you are right."

"You see, what if i hadn't diaper you last night, i would have been flushed away by your pee."

I took out a fresh diaper and put it under him. Again cleaned his penis and ass and closed it on the front.

Pascal always wore expensive custom made suits. For me it was clear his ass was padded, but I guess most people wouldn't notice. When he came home that night though it was clear his diaper was filled. There was a sharp edge now between his legs and the, now filled up, padding. I told him he just looked fine and started kissing him. We went to the bedroom and as we lay on the bed my hand went down to his crotch and I could feel the big amount of urine in his diaper.

"I'm proud of you. You handled your problem well today, and now you deserve to be pampered."

I opened his diaper and took it underneath him.

"I take a fresh one just as a plaid, when you have a accident."

I cleaned him and went down on him. His cock was still small, but sometimes it could take a while before it erected. I took back his foreskin and started to lick the top of his jerk, along the slit of his peehole. I licked and with a lot of spit my lips went slowly down his jerk still licking the top of it. I could hear Pascal moaning but still there was no sign of activity. Now I started worrying and my fingers rubbed his inner thighs, up to the back of his ball, all gentle and carefully, and normally would drive him crazy. I let his penis slide over my wet lips deeper into my mouth while letting my tongue slip over his jerk and foreskin. I went up and down making sure my lips were wet and slippery. When I retracted my tongue rolled over the tip of his penis followed by a slight sucking back, deep into my mouth. But still his penis didn't get deep, there was still no reaction and it was just like a weak wiener in my mouth. I got angry and pulled back.

"What the fuck Pascal, is your penis no good for anything anymore?"

"I... i don't know... maybe it's just this whole diaper situation."

"Come oooon... get yourself together, i'm not made of stone, i want to feel a dick... inside me, ride me, push me, strike me. Not a weak piece of dead meat unable to get past my lips. I am married to a man, not a eunuch."

Pascal started crying, unable to say a word. A stream of pee gushed out of his penis onto the diaper. I slapped it and the droplets spread all over the room.

"Stop it you sissy, just do something about it. You know what I'm gonna do? I' m gonna put you in that diaper and make sure I get what I want."

Pascal didn't think he was still involved in the satisfaction I longed to, but hell he was. I tied him up with the handcuffs he used to put on me. With his arms and legs wide spread he lay motionless on the bed and I blindfolded him.

I rubbed my pussy in his face.

"Lick it."

I lowered myself on his face with so much weight that he actually wasn't able to do much with his mouth anymore.

"Lick it you bastard."

I took some weight off of his face and went up and down, my clit rubbing against his nose. He put his tongue out in a half attempt of licking.

"Your tongue is like sanding paper, don't you have any spit in your mouth? If you have no moisture I do have, wait for it."

I sat up on my knees and tried to relax. After a minute or so a full bladder emptied right onto his face and into his mouth.

"Now that is some delicious juice isn't it? Now you can lick my inside. I want to feel you tongue right up to my uterus."

Still his tongue just went around flapping my labia.

"This is not gonna work you useless piece of shit."

I took my dildo out of my bedside table. It had balls and I put it into Pascal's mouth. I lowered myself onto it, while Pascal was making slight shocking noises.

"Noooww... take it easy, breath in and breathe out. You don't have to do anything, just keep it in your mouth while I'm riding it."

I was creamy wet and I could easily ride it up and down. I loved this dildo. It was just like a real penis with veins, and a soft loose foreskin that would go back and forth inside of me, rubbing my inner channel. As I came I held his head between my hands, slapping his face almost inside my pussy. I squirted with a big scream and for a moment I was afraid Pascal fainted. But he was just breathing heavy, his face covered in pee and squirt.

"Now that's how I take care of my business. If I want an orgasm I get an orgasm. Tomorrow you're gonna face your problems. You got all the money one needs for a careless life, than do something with it. Get yourself together and be the leader you were when starting your business."