All Comments on 'Impregnating a Trophy Wife Ch. 01'

by spindle123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Pussymonger07Pussymonger074 months ago

So good. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hmmm, very interesting and am looking forward to see what they do next .Please continue.

exposewife2018exposewife20184 months ago

Good start. Will look for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

what a bastard

whitebetacuck49503whitebetacuck495034 months ago

I'm disapointed there is not a part II. WTF is wrong with you leaving us hanging like that?

Your HORRID!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to reading round 2.

'Trophy Wife' wanting more.

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months ago

WOW! Your character gave as good as he got. As you say, she risked his life, now she might have to explain to her husband just how she became pregnant! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Patoche95Patoche953 months ago

Bon récit, mais j'ais l'impression de déjà lu. Peut être à tord ou sur un autre site ?

J'apprécie et attend la suite pour voire si mon impression se confirme.

5 étoiles

nighthawk22204nighthawk222043 months ago

He should be taking phone pics of everything along the way: the damages to his bike; the bleeding of his knee, her applying the plaster, and most definitely, her bald pussy with gusset askew! I'm surprised he hasn't already asked for 5000 pounds upfront.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very Good. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

He needs for her to make him hard again by sucking his dick. When he gets hard then poke her in the butt. He needs to take some pics so this will become a regular thing with her husband out of town so much. Come to think of it, he might not even need the pics since she did not put up much of a fuss and actually seemed to like it.

marinegrlmarinegrl4 days ago

I love his power and control over her. Being intoxicated gives her the perfect excuse as to why she's unable to resist. I also enjoy the explicit details of your writing. You don't gloss over anything,

"I slowly pulled my, now softening, cock out of her. The head eventually emerged slipping out of her with a plop. We both gazed down at her freshly fucked pussy. I could see her, still slightly quivering, vagina narrow as it relaxed back to normal after being stretched."

From beginning to end, excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspindle123@spindle123
I didn't realize until I started writing my stories that my fantasies involve submissive women. I don't fantasize about hurting, humiliating or frightening women, its more about power. I think its because in real life I have always been very awkward around them. All the women ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES