Impregnating a Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you would pull out and then you didn't!" she looked up at me with an angry pout.

I smirked back at her evilly "Oh dear, never mind."

She face fell as she realized that I had deliberately lied to her "You put your sperm right up inside of me. I told you that I'm fertile today. What if I get pregnant?"

I just shrugged "Make sure that you fuck your husband when he gets home. Tell him that it's his. Either that or go to the chemist and get a 'morning after' pill. I really don't care."

"You're being really horrible to me." she slurred sulkily.

I slowly pulled my, now softening, cock out of her. The head eventually emerged slipping out of her with a plop. We both gazed down at her freshly fucked pussy. I could see her, still slightly quivering, vagina narrow as it relaxed back to normal after being stretched. For a few seconds nothing happened and then a great big creamy glob of my semen appeared at the entrance. It seemed to wait there for a moment and then it started oozing out of her.

"You nasty, nasty young man!" She complained as she reached down and tried to stem the flow. There was so much cum that she couldn't catch it all. It covered her fingers and dribbled down onto the silk lining of her skirt.

"Shit! My skirt's ruined!" She almost looked like she was going to cry. In her drunken state the staining of her designer cloths was almost worse for her than being fucked and creampied by a total stranger.

I didn't care; in fact, I loved watching my seed leek out of her juicy little 'trophy wife' cunt. Eventually she gave up and pulled her panties back over her creamy pussy. The silk and lace gusset quickly darkened, a wet patch spread across it as it was filled with my slimy cum.

I stepped back and pulled my shorts back up over my wet cock. Then I helped her down from the kitchen counter. She looked very unsteady on her feet, and she leaned against the kitchen counter as she pulled her skirt back down.

She clearly thought that it was over and that I would leave. However, I took her by the upper arm and guided her out back into the spacious hallway.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I pushed her towards the staircase.

"I haven't finished with you." I replied, giving her a little spank to keep her moving. "We agreed that you would do what I wanted all night! Weren't you listening?"

She gave a sort of mournful sigh, but she didn't try and stop me or pull away as I guided her up the stairs.

To be continued....

=====================================

Thanks for reading.

Remember this is just a fantasy!!

I wanted to keep this story short and fast paced, but leave it open to a sequel.

I have a few more ideas and, If the story is reasonably well received, I will try my hand at Chapter 2

Any constructive comments and criticism greatly appreciated.

=======================================

12