Impregnating Coworkers Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade begins to desire her other coworkers.
1.4k words
4.56
26.5k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gambl
gambl
151 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you all for the comments and feedback! im glad some of you are interested in the story. Apologies for this one being a bit shorter, but please keep letting me known if you want to see more :) There'll be another note at the end of this chapter regarding the next few chapters, be sure to read it!

*

"Ah! Fuck! Ah! Fuck m-mmf! Mmf!" Jade muffled Carly's moans with her hands. Carly was bent over with her hands pressed against the tiled wall as jade pounded her womb from behind. The two girls were in the bathroom at work, trying to get a quick fuck in before their break was up.

In the two weeks since the first lecherous night at Carly's house, the two girls had been hooking up almost every day, and had found a nice rhythm to the consistent sex. They also discovered that the degree of arousal and the length of time jade felt such arousal was directly tied to her ejaculation size and strength. This meant that if they took their tens together, they could have a quickie in the bathroom that wouldn't result in Carly walking out bloated with cum and suddenly looking several months pregnant.

After a few days of fucking, they both realized their recklessness in not using protection, and came to the conclusion that Carly was surely pregnant. Carly was nervous at being so young, but ultimately wasn't that concerned about it. She said that Jade's cock was worth fucking raw if it meant having her kids, a statement which did nothing but inflate Jade's ego. They decided to keep checking in with each other and talking about their options as her pregnancy progressed, but it seemed like Carly would probably keep the baby.

"Fuck, I'm close" Jade groaned. Pulling out of Carly, she walked backwards to the toilet and sat down, angling her cock up. "Ride this load out of me" She commanded. Carly obliged, taking Jade's huge cock all the way to the base and bouncing her toned ass to Jade's delight.

Jade looked down at her watch, noting they only had two more minutes until their ten was up and were expected back out on the floor. "Fuck yeah baby, I'm about to cum. Keep riding me just like that" Jade moaned out.

"Please fill me up! I wanna feel your warm cum swirling around in my womb for the rest of the day!" Carly cried. With the dirty talk sending her over the edge, Jade squeezed Carly's ass and pulled her down flush with Jade's groin, her load firing directly into the wall of Carly's womb and filling her.

Just as Jade shot her first load, the moans of the two girls were instantly silenced as they heard the beeping of the bathroom door's keypad: another coworker was about to enter. Slapping a hand over Carly's mouth and another over her own, Jade attempted to keep them both quiet as she shot her third and fourth rope into the younger girl's womb as the bathroom door opened. Thankfully, the restroom had three stalls so they wouldn't be caught immediately.

The girl that entered was Paige, and they knew it was her from the telltale sounds of professional soccer commentating coming from her phone. The 20 year old had played soccer most of her life but chose not to pursue it through college, but maintained an avid interest in the sport.

Paige was white, average height, with mid length dark brown hair that she usually wore in a tight ponytail or just around her shoulders. Paige was also known to have the biggest boobs of any of the employees, a fact she prided herself on. Paige's tits were large, certainly D's, but she showed them off modestly. She typically wore oversized shirts so as to not deal with the ogling of male shoppers. More so than anyone, Paige came up Jade often with bras and bikinis to ask for Jade's opinion, and whenever she tried something on in the fitting rooms or at home, she always took pictures to show to Jade, which typically sent her home with all the imagery she needed to cum to that night.

In her aroused state and even with her cock buried in Carly's uterus, Jade's cock throbbed and spurted more cum as she thought about Paige's big tits and the erotic context of ejaculating so close to the other woman. Paige's stint in the bathroom was brief, she washed her hands and applied some chapstick before walking out, approximately the same amount of time it took for Jade to shoot twelve ropes of cum into Carly's womb. The sound of the excited announcers faded as Paige walked away.

Carly and Jade breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled at their predicament. They sat for a moment, letting their heart rates come down from not only the sex but the fear of being caught as well, before they got up and prepared to get back out to work. Carly stayed for another minute to clean up, but as Jade exited the bathroom, she knew damn well Carly was going to walk around with her load sloshing around in her womb for the rest of the day.

~~~

After getting home from work that night, Jade almost immediately began thinking back on the erotic moment in the bathroom, but instead fantasizing about Paige instead of Carly. She imagined the former soccer player straddling her lap in the bathroom, bouncing on her cock with her big tits in Jade's face. As she was stroking furiously to all the bikini pictures on Paige's Instagram, she received a text from Paige herself. Pausing for a moment, she tapped on the notification. The text read:

"Hey babes, which one do you think looks best?"

Beneath the text were three images of Paige standing in front of the mirror in a fitting room at their store. The three pictures showed her wearing a green, red, and black bra, all of the same style.

Jade's cock throbbed. She had seen Paige's bra covered tits plenty of times on her own phone, but never before had she actually sent her pictures of her trying on underwear. Again, the exclusivity of having such lewd photos of Paige (which she immediately saved to her private jerk off app that had pictures of all her coworkers) on her phone that no one else had seen aroused her so much that she didn't even think about responding before she started beating her dick again.

Moans filled her room as Jade finally shot a huge load of cum out as she imagined filling Paige's womb with her sperm and staring at her sexy tits. After taking a moment to recover, Jade replied:

"Go with the green one, I love that shade. It matches your eyes and hair the best I think." Paige replied almost immediately:

"And it makes my tiddies look the biggest too! Thanks for your input, gorgeous. I'll see you at work tomorrow! I'll wear the green one for ya hehe ;) Goodnight!"

The little flirt, joking or not, made Jade's cock twitch. As she considered whether or not to go for another round jerking to Paige before going to bed, she received a message for Carly. The top message read:

"For my baby momma ❤️"

Following this text were several images of Carly posing, squatting, bending over, and showing off her ass in a tiny pink thong in every way she knew Jade liked, with the final picture being a positive pregnancy test. The final text said:

"I never imagined getting knocked up would feel so good ;)"

This set Jade's cock back to full stiffness. With a content sigh, Jade started stroking herself again and sexting back with Carly. Jade got some more nudes out of Carly, which she added to her vault of nudes she already had of her, and found that Carly was pretty aroused by the knowledge that she was pregnant with her coworker's baby, and asked if Jade would be into incorporating that dynamic into their sex life. Jade nearly came while reading their texts. Impregnating Carly seemed to have unlocked something in Jade, a strong desire and arousal in seeing the girls she was attracted to become pregnant with her babies. After making it a reality with Carly, what was to stop her from knocking up her other sexy coworkers?

End note: Thanks for reading! I hope this one was enjoyable. Let there be no mystery: Paige will be getting fucked in the next chapter, worry not. At the end of the next chapter, I'll be posting three short descriptions of upcoming characters, and I'll allow you guys in the comments to decide who you want to see next! Thanks again for reading :)

gambl
gambl
151 Followers