All Comments on 'Impregnating His Sister-In-Law'

by GretaLace

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Needs a sequel.

ChrissrChrissr4 months ago

Wanted a story, not an advertising tease!

djripdjrip4 months ago

I like it! Could use some more about the wife. Some development, some escalation, some dialogue, something about her perspective. Now she's crying in the other room, how will she feel if they make her sit on the bed while they do it? If they make her clean him up after? The threesome tease has me thinking there may be more story coming after this.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
Wife must come in the room.

Wife must come in the room and say "sis, you owe me for loaning my stud to you".

After they settle in their apartment, she may discover her new husband and her new self. Then one day she may say to her sister "I wave off what you owe to me and thank you for enriching our life"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More. Where is part2?

KachinaDollKachinaDoll4 months ago

This looks like a not-very-subtle attempt to advertise your stories for payment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was going to like it before it became an ad.

Neptune60Neptune604 months ago

Non existent web site.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"You know you can't impregnate me with a limb dick, right?". This sentence brings up visions of an arm or a leg with a dick on the end of it. I strongly suggest a copy editor to prevent howlers like this. If this is supposed to be advertising for commercial writing, it fails.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit27 days ago

"A red handprint forms on her ass cheek where I hit her. My ball draws up. Holy shit. I COULD HAVE SWORN I HAD TWO WHEN I STARTED"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGretaLace@GretaLace
Hi there. If you like my stories, you can find all of them on g-lace.com. I also publish on Amazon. Look for G. Lace, and you will find many free books for Kindle Unlimited members. I publish in English, and/ und zusätzlich auf Deutsch.