All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 25'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thank you!

Impregnating the Galaxy is a sci-fi series unlike anything else on the site. The setting is unique, and your ability to weave action and love scenes together into a plot that flows effortlessly is remarkable. Please continue with this great story, and please, keep writing! Thank you for your submissions.

MrGreen103MrGreen103about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the support! These chapters take a LOT of effort, so it means very much to me that people are enjoying them.

Thyme2020Thyme2020about 3 years ago

I wonder... Are Hehra, Mihoko, Zahara and Zuin still imprisoned on Dorian's ship? The chapter 23 ended on him setting course for Yarrin before he had time to deliver them to their fates and there haven't been mention of them aside from Dorian stating Hehra is alive.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thyme2020, The next upcoming chapter is going to explain a bit more about that. I also plan to explore Zuin's fate in a side story that will release sometime in the future.

Thyme2020Thyme2020almost 3 years ago

Cool. I'm looking forward to that side story and the next chapter. :)

So it would be accurate to imagine that all four have been left to tender mercies of torture chamber and Hex? ^^

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 26 is now available on my Patreon for Early Access!

Also Thyme2020, Absolutely ;)

Thyme2020Thyme2020almost 3 years ago

Great. Torture by pleasure (or not enough of it in case of Zuin) is pretty hot thing to imagine. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...