All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 26'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent

This is another chapter in a completely engaging and unique sci-fi series. The gripping conclusion to this chapter certainly leaves the reader on edge, wondering what it all means, and what will happen next... Five stars.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another exciting and entertaining chapter to an impressive story. You continue to show your depth as an author as you leave us wondering what will happen with this cliffhanger. I anxiously await your next installment.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

All of your kind words mean very much to me, thanks!

Thyme2020Thyme2020almost 3 years ago

Dorian gets briefly involved in Galactic politics. Hopefully this won't come to bite him in the rear in the future. ^^

So, is Hehra and the crew gone as of this chapter?

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thyme2020

For the main series, yes. However, I'm planning to follow up with what happened to them in a separate side story sometime in the future.

Thyme2020Thyme2020almost 3 years ago

That's cool. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...