All Comments on 'Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 28'

by MrGreen103

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great series

Another chapter in this excellent sci-fi/fantasy series, well-written, with a plot that never slacks for a moment. A work of great imagination, the main character really draws the reader into the story, and this is one of those rare stories in this genre that really succeeds in weaving the adventure and the erotic into a great narrative. However, this chapter is not a stand-alone submission; to properly understand and appreciate it, one must read this story from the beginning. Another Five Stars story from an excellent author.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much! It might be cliché, but comments like that really encourage me to keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find nothing cliche about this. As with almost every great story, there had to have been inspiration and drew from your wealth of knowledge of all the stories you have read, watched and heard. You made your own creation and did it incredibly well and continue to do so. Unless you copy something word for word or are continuing someone else story, you are creating fresh new content and that takes talent, imagination, drive and determination along with a hell of a memory when you create something as large as this is with so many characters and all of space to contend with. I have always envied writers who can create such wonderful pieces of work but I lack many of the skills required but I think that is the way it is with many who wish they could become authors or artists or musicians/singers but at least those of us can appreciate what others create. As has been stated many times…”I may not know art but I know what I like” and your work is something I like and truly enjoy getting lost in so thank you for all that.

Be well and stay safe.

J.D.

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

That mean's very much to me, thank you J.D.!

MrGreen103MrGreen103almost 3 years agoAuthor

Also, when I said cliché I meant that my comment was cliché, though its true. These chapters take nearly a full month of planning, writing, and rewriting. To see that people are actually enjoying the story truly makes me feel that my effort has been worth it, so I appreciate the support very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favorite story on this site. Thank you.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 2 years ago

This was and is a fun series. You have helped me think more clearly about my own story line. Your writing is good and wish you would continue with this story line. Would love to find out if “Dad” is really that evil. Keep writing.

MrGreen103MrGreen103over 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone, I just want to let you know that chapter 29 is going to be the final chapter of this series. Due to the fact that it is the end, I'm taking slightly longer to ensure that everything is ready, though it'll be released in a few days.

However, my next series is already in development, and will be released around the 15th. You can find more information about it in my bio.

Also, thank you all for the kind comments!

Alexander97Alexander97over 2 years ago

What an amusing and alluring novel this has turned out to be. I'm most curious about its conclusion since there's a great number of spinoff possibilities among these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrGreen103@MrGreen103
Early Access to new chapters and extra artwork is available on my Patreon! Click 'Website' in the Contact section of my profile, or use this link: https://www.patreon.com/MrGreen103 I truly appreciate every single donation, as they help me continue writing consistently. For ...