Impregnation Guide for Gay Males

Story Info
Instruction to procreate naturally for gay men.
2.9k words
2.15
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin our discussion on procreation, and the process by which to achieve fertilization to create a human embryo, it is important to mention that the act of fucking and breeding is a natural order of human existence. Without the type of intercourse that we are about to discuss, in which the male's penis is unprotected and the female's ovulation process is unimpeded by birth control, there cannot be propagation of the human race. It is vital for at least one mating pair of Homo sapiens to engage in the act of unprotected sex at least once in their breeding lifetime, to successfully advance the lineage of human existence if the race is to survive.

Furthermore, and to ease any curiosities that you may have regarding your own thoughts about the process, I'd like to address any hesitations or doubts you may have been confronted with. It does not matter your gender, sexual orientation, race, or social status. There comes a moment in your emotional development when you may question your role in the cogs of human existence, and to desire to take part in bringing life into the world. These are natural thoughts and occurrences, as your biology is unfailing and driven to contribute when, and if possible, to the process of propagating our race. Whether you decide to act on or truthfully confess those sentiments to anyone is up to you.

Seeing as you are a homosexual male, you are interested only in those of the same biological sex as you, with a male penis, testes, and secondary sex characteristics that you find attractive (armpit hair, body hair, deep voice, facial hair, larger muscles, etc.). It would only seem probable however that, at some point, there may come a time in which you contemplate women in a different light. That, despite your lack of sexual interest in females, there is a deeper motivation within you to attempt to propagate your sperm for the purpose of reproduction. Generally, this may come around your late twenties and early thirties when heterosexual males you are acquainted with personally are impregnating their opposite sex partners with their own sperm. There may arise in you a desire at this time to attempt to do so as well, in which you entertain the thought of what it would be like to impregnate a female with your own sperm.

If the desire does seem overpowering for you, you might perhaps do the following things to either cease or perpetuate these motivations:

1) approach a heterosexual male (preferably one who has successfully impregnated his partner or who is in the process of trying to sexually reproduce with her currently) and discuss with him your desires, fears/hesitations, interests, and drive regarding your newly sparked reproductive aspirations. He can be a male relative (uncle, cousin, father, brother) or a friend within your close circle.

2) openly discuss both your homosexual attractions, despite your deeply ingrained drive to reproduce naturally, with an accepting/willing female looking to be impregnated.

Either scenario may quell or inspire further exploration into the matter, in which you can decide to continue forward or live out these desires internally, as a fetish or sexual fantasy.

As a conclusion to this introduction, and as I've mentioned before, your emotional thoughts regarding reproduction are natural thoughts. Human sexuality is fluid and human reproduction specifically is an interesting and captivating process to want to take part in, after you've reached sexual maturity. It is truly a miracle what the human body is capable of doing biologically.

As we continue through the discussion of the reproductive process, we can only assume that the above two recommendations have been followed.

It will be assumed that you have reached out to a heterosexual male acquaintance and discussed procreation. Perhaps the two of you met at a local bar, had a few drinks, and after some awkward initial attempts to begin the topic, you both openly discussed his reproductive feats and his means to reach them, mentioning your own fears and aspirations, for his advice. He likely would have told you about when he reached sexually maturity (confirming for you that he is fertile- a detail that will not need confirmation if has offspring already), after which point he possibly may have told you (depending on how willing he is to boast about his sexual success) the detailed descriptions of each act of intercourse he's had that resulted in impregnation and the birth of his progeny. The detailed descriptions he would provide would include such things as: the position he was in when he ejaculated, length of time before a confirmed 'pregnant' confirmation, number of times he and his female partner had to fuck during her ovulation period, if he had been masturbating on his own outside of reproductive sessions, etc. The more details he divulged, the better. The information of which may have prepared you well ahead of your peers, who are also here to learn.

If the interaction and discussions with this fellow, fertile male inspired you even more, then we will assume that you have reached out to an accepting and willing female participant as well. Likewise, you may have agreed to meet her at a local bar or may have chosen to grab dinner with her, the conversation of which focused on your growing drive to reproduce naturally and impregnate a female with your sperm (provided that you are indeed fertile as well, to ensure the success of your motivations). You will have also brought up your homosexual attractions, which may or may not have aided or interfered with the proposal. The dinner may have even had moments in which you comforted her, or in which she comforted you, regarding either of your hesitations. However, at the end of said discussion, we can assume that it has been agreed upon that she will be the female counterpart needed to accept your sperm and carry your desired offspring to term.

In order to ensure the success of your reproductive efforts with her, she will need to be free of any hormone regulating items within her system. This can be referred to as "being on the pill". Recent medical advances have allowed the implantation of these regulating medications too, so it's necessary that she is free of implanted devices as well, to increase the success of your sperm being accepted by her body.

If you are on PrEP, using male birth control, or taking any substances that might interfere with your virility, or ability to procreate, it would be wise to discontinue so that you might increase the amount, speed, and normality of your sperm cells within each of your ejaculatory emissions, known as cumshots.

You may have heard reference of "the goalie being pulled" by males within your group, when talking about their desire to reproduce successfully. This is in reference to their calculated plan to remove all things impeding reproduction, as we've discussed. Likewise, as they have done, you must ensure all safety nets and medications that discourage impregnation have been removed freom both your system and hers, to guarantee that both of your bodies are idyllic for intercourse and impregnation.

If you are both fertile, and ready to reproduce, it is imperative to determine when to fuck her raw, as to say, without a condom on your penis. These raw, reproductive fucking session (in a more colloquial term called breeding) will need to happen about once a month, during her ovulation cycle, when one of her eggs has been released from either ovary, which occurs about every 14 days.

Impregnation can only occur during her ovulation cycle, when her egg is viable to accept your male sperm, as it moves through her fallopian tube on its journey to her uterus. If her egg passes through her system and you do not fertilize it, it will be shed, in a process called the menstrual cycle. Impregnation will not be able to occur until her next ovulation in about two weeks.

Once you have determined her ovulation cycle and have a general idea when she has released an egg, you will need to be diligent to breed her as much as you can in that time period, before her menstruation, when the egg is no longer viable.

If either of you have your own living quarters, it may be wise to be in the same space as much as possible, to allow near constant fucking, to impregnate her. Generally, mating pairs may decide to not even wear clothes while together in their space, so that every moment that your penis arises erect it can be inserted into her for ejaculation, to breed.

As mentioned before, the act of fucking, breeding, or reproducing is when your erect cock is inserted, without protection, into her vagina. The female anatomy has many components, of which all aspects will not be covered in this walkthrough. However, for clarification purposes, the two openings within her vagina (pussy or cunt, if you'd prefer) are as follows:

1) the top hole is her uretha, in which her urine exits and will not be where your cock is inserted.

2) the bottom, larger hole, is her vaginal opening. The head of your uncovered, raw, erect penis should be directed into that opening for intercourse.

If you have any speculations or uncertainties, you can ask her where your cock should be inserted, and she will clarify for you.

To repeat, for retention purposes: During her ovulation, when her egg is viable for fertilization, you will need to insert your raw cock into her vaginal opening and ejaculate inside her, once again, called breeding or fucking. Since you'd like to reproduce with her, you must not have a condom on your shaft, otherwise your load of fertile sperm cells will be trapped within the condom covering your penis.

The sensation of entering a woman, condom free, may feel foreign on your penis at first. Do not be discouraged by her female sounds either but remember that the anatomical design of her body is to encourage and aid your ejaculation. It will naturally feel good, coaxing your cock to want to inject your sperm. Likewise, her body will want to accept it from you.

If you are having any difficulty maintaining an erection for intercourse, erectile medication may be utilized, as it will not interfere with your sperm production and ejaculation.

Once you have entered into her vagina with your raw cock, you will be in the process of sexual intercourse with her. Many things may happen anatomically and biologically to both of you during this time, and many thoughts may enter your mind as well.

For example, her vagina will secrete fluid to help lubricate your penis, making it easier to fuck her. Furthermore, when aroused, your urethra may secrete clear, lubricating liquid called pre-ejaculate or precum. There will indeed be some of your sperm cells in this fluid, and she can potentially become pregnant by it, but the greatest success will be after your ejaculation, which contains millions and millions of your sperm.

Remind yourself as you both are fucking that you are a man, homosexual or not. It is with the power of your cock, pair of testicles, and the white sexual fluid to come from inside it that you will impregnate her, like every man before you.

Eventually, when the act of breeding with her nears the finish, your cock will want to ejaculate inside of her vagina. You must let it. That is how she will get pregnant by you. Continue to thrust your hips into her, your raw penis sliding as far into her vagina as it can go, until you can no longer take it, and you need to climax. Your penis will engorge larger and more erect, to prepare to unload your cum.

It will feel odd as you near ejaculation, and you may want to pull your penis out but there are two things to keep in mind at this point: 1) you have already been precuming in her vagina, so your sperm cells are already swimming towards the egg, and 2) you began this entire process to propagate your DNA and father your own progeny. You are almost there. Remember the countless male friends you have who are breeding naturally too, and the feral desire inside you to have your sperm fertilize an egg like every man to father offspring have done.

If you'd like, you can alert your female partner of your nearing ejaculation. She may encourage you audibly to fertilize the egg with phrases like: "knock me up", "give me your sperm", "Breed me", or "get me pregnant", which hopefully will inspire you to ejaculate.

Remember that you are a man. The erect penis inside her and the two large testicles in your scrotum are a testament to that. You have sperm and the same biological ability as every man alive.

When you reach your climax and begin ejaculating in her, you may either continue pumping her with your cock, or slow down, depending on sensitivity. It may be wise to continue thrusting and allow groans or gasps to escape your throat your cock is sensitive, as continued thrusting will help propel your cumshot further forward, towards the egg.

While you cum, allow the throbbing pumps of your penis, as you inject your load into her, wash over you, reminding you of your maleness and fertilizing ability. Think about the millions and millions of sperm cells shooting from the head of your dick, blasting forward towards her cervix, or the opening of her uterus, where they will enter and swim for the egg. Feel the pride of being a man, as the sensation that only men can feel radiates through your body. Will your seed to make you a father.

After your dick has finished throbbing, ending your ejaculation, you can remove your penis from her vagina. Some of your load may dribble out of her when you do, but that is okay. It may be wise to help her lift her legs up, to allow your entire busted cum to slick down her vaginal wall, towards the cervix, giving more of your sperm the opportunity to enter inside.

When you are both satisfied that a few million of your sperm have entered into her uterus, she can lower her legs. When they do, or when she stands up, the remaining few globs of your white cumshot will fall out of her vagina. Do not be discouraged. Your ejaculation is a mixture of sperm cells, semen (or seminal fluid) and other biological substances to nourish your gametes, or reproductive cells, yours being sperm cells. Though your sexual fluid will come out of her, you can be certain that your sperm are up inside, swimming towards the ovulated egg.

Sperm can survive inside the female body for a few days, but there is no guarantee that this ejaculation will impregnate her. Over the next few days, before her menstruation begins, it will again be repeated that constant sexual intercourse together will increase the chances of you impregnating her with your cum.

However, if she is ovulating, and you successfully ejaculate sperm into her, your swimmers will, unironically, swim to the egg. The first of your sperm to penetrate it will fertilize it, impregnating her. Your sperm cell carrying an X chromosome will give you a girl, while one with a Y will create a boy, like yourself.

After you are certain that significant fucking sessions have been completed between you, she may not pass into menstruation immediately if the egg is fertilized and she is pregnant, as it will implant in the lining of her uterus. Typically, the female will be alerted first of the possibility of you having "knocked her up", as she will realize that she did not go into menstruation and "missed a period". At this point, she'll let you know, and the next step would be to purchase a pregnancy test.

She will urinate on it, hormones within which will indicate that her body is preparing to help nourish your progeny growing within her womb.

If the test indicates a positive, your ejaculated sperm successfully sought out her egg and fertilized it.

During the next nine months, the fetus of your offspring will grow inside her uterus during a period of time called gestation. At first, when you confirmed that you have knocked her up, you may want to keep the news quiet until the pregnancy is determined viable and safe. After that, you can gather your buddies for beers and inform them about the pregnancy. They'll congratulate you, understanding that in order for that to have happened you had to have sexual intercourse with her, without a condom on to inject your fertile cum. Since she's pregnant, the guys will know that your scrotum holds two large, virile testicles.

As her belly grows, it will be an outward sign of what you had to do together, in the ritual of sexual intercourse. Do not be embarrassed by congratulations from men. Puff your chest forward, knowing that they are pleased to see the work you cock was able to perform in the journey of keeping the species thriving. Perhaps they will have offspring as well, a new topic you can bond over. You might even be able to provide insight for the next male wanted to become a father.

Nine months later, after gestation has completed, you will be holding your newborn offspring, created by your cock and testicles. Congratulations, Dad!