All Comments on 'Impromptu Experiment'

by FromMyDiary

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good first story, but yes please do lube, at least for the first few times until you get used to it. You will enjoy being fisted, nothing feels as good as being filled and fucked this way.

DougsLairDougsLairalmost 4 years ago

My girlfriend used to love being fisted. She was relatively petite, I am 6'-6". We began just as this story did, but when we got to where we needed lube, I stopped, didn't want to tear her. She was disappointed, but two days later, as we were fooling around, she moaned she wanted my fist in her. This time, she reached into her drawer, and grabbed some lube. I used a LOT, she told me to bite her tit as I fisted her, she held my head in a death grip as I pushed into her. Just when I was going to stop, she shoved her tit against my mouth, squeezed my head tighter, and thrust onto my fist, in it popped. I don't know who was more surprised, her or me. She asked that I stop for a minute, my fist buried all the way into her. When she moaned to begin again, she began humping against my fist, it got to the point where I was almost punching her pussy. She had squirted a huge stream, then began having violent orgasms, one after the other. It became her favorite way to be used vaginally. She would cum as long as I kept fisting her. She used to tell me, I could use her ass and mouth for my cock, but her pussy was only for my hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous