Impulse - Results Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, our tanks just ran dry. We were absolutely exhausted. The show was starting at 10am the next morning and while we knew we would have plenty of time to sleep and would most likely also be up early due to the time difference, we just agreed that we couldn't take anymore that day.

Getting back to the hotel, we both knew that we would need to shower after a very long and event filled day. Katie graciously offered for me to go first and went about unpacking her luggage as I stripped off my clothing and went to get cleaned up. After going as quick as possible, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back into the room, finding Katie sitting nude on the bed, her clothing strewn about the floor, and watching some sort of visitor attractions channel about the various shows that were playing around town.

"All done," I offered, getting taken in by what was showing on the screen, "shower's all yours."

Katie, for her part, slowly stood up from her bed and offered me a facial expression of exhaustion before making her way around me and slowly tromping into the bathroom.

I heard the water start and started tidying up the room a bit, kicking my own clothes that I had also left in my wake into a pile in the closet. I set up my suitcase on the floor next to Katie's, who already had clothing spilling out of her own, and grabbed a t-shirt and pair of boxers to sleep in. Thankfully, I was not one to sleep in the nude on a general basis so it wasn't like my covering up would cause me any dilemmas over the next few days.

The water finished and, after some movement in the bathroom, Katie stepped out wrapped in a towel. It was obvious she was tired, her movement slow and her mood suppressed, but she took cues from the pile of my dirty clothing in the closet and began to kick her own in as well.

At that point I also began to feel a bit nervous. I was still wrapped in my towel but had my shorts and t-shirt sitting on the bed. For whatever reason, even though I had been in much more intimate situations with Katie beforehand, I was anxious about getting undressed in front of her. I tried to make myself look busy as she continued shuffling around me, oblivious to my dilemma. A moment later it was made obvious to me that she did not share the same nervousness.

After having straightened up her belongings a bit, Katie made her way back into the bathroom. I wasn't in there with her but I heard the unmistakable sound of her peeing, toilet paper being unrolled and the toilet being flushed. A moment later she stepped out into the room (this time fully nude) and over to her suitcase. Bending at the waist and reaching down into it, exposing herself to me in the process, she grabbed a thin t-shirt out of the pilot-bag and quickly pulled it down over her head. The garment went just past her crotch in front but still displayed the bottoms of each cheek in back and was thin enough to offer the shapes and impressions of the glorious details behind it. Though, while I couldn't help my imagination run wild, it was made obvious to me quickly that the outfit was not for my temptation as she simply pulled back the covers on the bed, threw a couple of pillows on the floor and offered me a simple:

"Okay. Good night."

I stood in the room for a half second, mildly dumbfounded by what happened in front of me and ashamed of my own insecurities. I chuckled to myself, went and hung my towel in the bathroom, put on my own shorts and t-shirt, and climbed into bed.

Katie was already asleep next to me.

I slept like a rock.

---------------------

The next morning, as expected, I woke up early. Even though I was exhausted the prior night and fell asleep immediately there was no way that my body was going to allow me to sleep in well past my normal east coast times. During my regular life I tended to get up at 6:30am. In Vegas I woke up at 5:30. Of course that meant that I actually slept almost two hours past my normal time, but it was still 5:30 and there was absolutely nothing for me to do.

Convention would have said that, because it was Vegas, I should grab my wallet and go play some games... but I have never been much of a gambler and the prospect wasn't appealing to me.

Katie was still fast asleep next to me and, even in the mostly dark room, looked almost angelic.

Deciding that there was no point in potentially depriving her of sleep as well, I quietly got my gear, got dressed and went to the resort gym for a workout. I left a note for Katie as far as the time I left and when I expected to get back and snuck out the door, her gentle purring breath still humming in the background.

My workout was surprisingly good, a solid 45 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of weights. I left feeling pumped and rejuvenated, the exact opposite of the night before. I was sweaty and gross, but my blood was flowing and I felt phenomenal.

Opening the door to our room a bit later, I heard the TV on and the same Vegas tourism infomercial station that Katie had been glued to the night before. Stepping into the room, the sight was a bit different than the night before.

Katie sat reclined on the bed, propped up by what looked like all of the various pillows of the bed. She was totally nude except for a bleached white towel that was wrapped around her head. Her breasts looked soft and smooth on her chest and, with one leg bent up and the other bent out, her legs were parted offering an unimpeded view to her well groomed kitty.

I forced myself to look away.

Katie probably wouldn't have even noticed if I was staring at her as she was so engrossed in what she was watching.

"Hey," she blindly offered, never taking her eyes off the screen. "Good workout?"

"Surprisingly so," I replied, moving in and out of the bathroom, getting myself prepared for a much needed shower.

"Did you know that there is a place here that you can go and shoot real guns indoors at these self-healing projection screens that can mimic you being in various danger scenarios? You walk through this warehouse and shoot actual bullets in different directions at the projected targets. How cool is that? How does nobody get killed?"

Catching glances of her as I walked around the room, in and out of the bathroom, Katie was relaxed and cool and situated in such a casual and sexy manner that, even trying not to, I couldn't help but notice. The lines of her smooth skin, the crisp border of her pubic patch, the soft contours of her breasts and lips. She was sexy as hell and I couldn't stop myself from getting turned on.

...And I knew that it wasn't something that was just going to pass.

"Uhm, yeah. Pretty cool," I replied in broken speech. I wanted to get into the shower and take matters into my own hands. I needed immediate relief.

IMPULSE: I scurried into the bathroom without saying another word. I wasn't quite sure what had come over me but was sure the effect was profound. My cock was rapidly swelling and I knew I would have been in for embarrassment if I had spent any additional time in the room with Katie.

The shower water was warm and soft. I felt no need to try and calm my erection with cold water, instead I would deal with it manually and the warmth of the shower stall felt like a perfect setting for what I was going to do.

Katie had left some bath products in the shower, typical shampoo and conditioner, some soap as well as a razor and shave gel, and I helped myself to dollop of conditioner, my lubricant for the task at hand. Touching myself, there was an almost immediately feeling of relief. I knew that it would not be enough to tide me over long term, however my brain associated the contact with the knowledge that this was just a means to an end. Standing there, my fist gliding back and forth over my engorged rod, the warm water cascading down my back, I let out a sigh of relief. I was lost in my own little world at that point. Just myself and my thoughts.

My thoughts of Katie, incidentally.

The twinkle of her eye.

The contour of her neck.

The curve of her pert breasts.

The folds and opening of her sex.

RESULT: I felt very early sensations of an oncoming orgasm when other sensations hit me, those of cool air on my skin and a whooshing sound around my ears.

"Phil, can you hand..."

My eyes popped open just as Katie stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me, my hand still on my erection, practically twitching in my grip.

"...my razor..."

Her voice trailed off and she stared at me. First at my eyes, then at my dick. I had taken my hands off of myself and it just stood there, full mast, not knowing what to do.

The silence was painful. I knew my face was bright red and Katie was flushed as well.

It felt like eternity before she broke the silence.

"My razor, Phil? I missed a spot on my legs that I would like to touch up."

I bent down and handed her the razor. She took it out of my hand, gave my eyes and my crotch each one last blank look, closed the door and walked away.

Though it only felt like it got harder as she was standing and staring at it, as soon as the shower door closed shut, my boner melted away. I could not believe how embarrassed I felt.

While I never actually came, I finished my shower, using soap to clean myself and all of the extra conditioner off of me. I wanted to stay in the shower forever, hiding from Katie and the inevitable awkwardness but knew I had to be an adult. One side of my brain tried to justify what happened, after all she never even knocked, but the gloom and pit in my stomach did not accept its attempt at reason.

Drying off, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back in the room.

"Hey," Katie immediately offered as I crept back in. Her delivery was that of a nonchalant greeting of a bored bystander.

"Katie," I immediately responded, knowing my best plan was to attack the matter head on, "I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Me too, Phil."

"Are you mad?"

"No, not mad."

She paused.

"More like, disappointed. I had hoped for something different from you."

"Well, I am not sure I am ready for that. It would be a really big step for me."

"Oh, gimme a break. It isn't that much of a step. It would grow back if you really hated it that much."

Her comment really threw me for a loop.

"Grow back?"

"Yes, grow back! Why won't you just try it? I swear to god I am going to do it to you myself in your sleep if you don't at least try."

I was seriously confused.

"What?"

Katie had started our conversation on the other side of the room, randomly pulling things out of her suitcase and starting to get dressed. She had placed a couple of items of clothing on the bed but was otherwise still undressed. She walked over to me and nonchalantly pulled off my towel and grabbed a handful of my pubic hair. Instinctively as a protection mechanism I put my hands on her shoulders as if to push her away from me, however I was so caught off guard I stood frozen otherwise.

"Why can't you just take my word for it that you would look so much better if you did some grooming. This bush is insane! Not only would it look better but it would feel better as well."

Katie took my hand off of her shoulder and, intertwined with her own fingers, brought our hands into my so-called 'forest.'

"Okay, so do you feel this? See how it is like a Brillo pad?"

I looked down at our hands, her tiny, delicate fingers making their way across my pubis, regularly brushing the top of my shaft. I could feel a trembling between us but I was not sure if it was from her or myself.

Katie took my other hand from her shoulder and, this time, placed it by itself on her own groomed patch.

"Now, feel that. See how even though the hair is shorter it is actually softer and much less coarse? See how you can feel the warmth and softness of the skin behind it?"

Katie placed her other hand on my chest and we just stood there, our hands touching one another, our hearts racing. My mouth was dry and I felt my body begin to redirect its blood flow elsewhere. My mind was clouded over. I seemingly couldn't stop as I felt an erection begin to form on my body and my fingers explored lower and lower on Katie's body, until the tip of my middle finger began to separate her lips.

I could feel that she was shaking.

I was shaking too.

Katie moved her hand from my chest and gently grasped my stiffening pole. She pulled on our mess of hands from my crotch and she repositioned my hand onto her breast.

Her heart was racing.

For the first time, she looked up and we caught our eyes. There was a look of pleading in hers, probably the same as my own. I could see that she was nervous. I could see that she was not necessarily the bold, in charge woman she was trying to be.

She wanted me to make the next move.

I slowly leaned in, our lips just about to touch when her phone went off. The ring was a loud, blaring chorus to one of the recent hip-hop pop songs of the day. Katie released an audible shudder in her breath as she snapped back into reality, her body standing rigid and her hands stopping their movement on my how full erection.

We were frozen for what seemed to be 10 minutes but was most likely 5 seconds.

"Why don't you get that," I offered. The middle finger of my hand on her crotch had found itself a single knuckle deep between her outer lips gliding along the outside of her opening. I removed it, my finger slick with her wetness. Though I didn't want it to, for better or for worse the moment had ended. I took my other hand away from massaging her breast and pulled her into me, offering a simple kiss on the forehead. "This might be a good time to see what you are talking about with grooming."

Katie responded with a look of resignation, not in me, but in the phone call.

We each turned away at the same time, me walking back to the bathroom, my stiff cock bouncing in front of me, Katie to the nightstand on her side of the bed, her phone releasing another round of ringing. I knew who was on the other end as soon as I put foot down on the cool ceramic tile.

"Hey mom!"

After letting out a deep breath, Katie went into girl mode. She immediately began babbling descriptions of everything we had seen and done the previous day, her enthusiasm evident in her voice. In the bathroom, I searched through both of our sets of toiletries before finding something suitable for pubic grooming, finally settling on a small set of scissors that Katie had in her bag. Quickly evaluating the length of my hair, I realized that maybe she did have a point. It had never been groomed before, even with all the time I had spent on nude beaches I just never felt it necessary. Besides, she was right, it would grow back if I didn't like it.

IMPULSE: As her conversation with Karen faded into white noise in the background I used the tiny scissors and began hacking away.

RESULT: Big mistake.

Within about 2 minutes I realized that in order to do a thorough job I needed something that would do even cutting... or at least have someone cut it that had a better viewing angle than me. I had done enough damage already that it looked like I was attacked by a toddler with safety scissors. It was uneven and patchy and an absolute disaster. I am sure this was not what Katie, or anyone, had in mind or would find attractive.

I cleaned up my mess as much as I could and peaked into the room. She had her back to me, her bra now on and her phone pressed up to ear by her shoulder. Seeing my chance I quickly went to my suitcase and got a pair of underwear out and on in swift fashion. Katie caught me out of the corner of her eye and offered me a smile, still gabbing away, Karen going on in the background. It was obvious that whatever was possibly going to happen that morning had passed. As to whether anything would start again in the future would yet to be seen.

As it were, we both finished preparing, Katie hung up the phone and we went down to the convention. A full afternoon of work, hopefully mixed together with some fun, was in front of us.

-------------------

The show was a lot of fun and a big success.

Katie was amazed at all of the freebies that companies were handing out and having raffles for. Giveaways ranging from stupid little things like pens and candy all the way up to large items like Vegas show tickets and major trips. She quickly filled up a bag with little stuffed animals and stress balls and entered our names into every single raffle she could find, even joking that she was going to come back in her free time to try and stuff the ballot box in our favor for some of the more enticing options.

Work wise, we focused on the "musts" for the rental units first. This included new tile design options, appliances and bath fixtures. While we could have gone absolutely crazy with gadgets and gizmos (the whole craze of Bluetooth refrigerator's is beyond me) I talked to Katie about focusing on value and, because it was a rental unit and somewhat out of our control, durability.

At the end of the first day we had our actual work done. As it was a manufacturers show we placed direct orders whenever we could and, for those companies that required purchase via dealers, made purchases through suggested dealers in our area of Florida. While we most certainly saw various options that we were interested in for our personal unit, I had suggested to Katie that we try and separate work and fun, that way we could hopefully really enjoy our experience of picking out fun and unique items for ourselves as opposed to squeezing it in.

The topic that I didn't dare bring up with Katie during the course of our day was my unfortunate grooming incident. Honestly, for the most part I didn't think of it either. I had the benefit of being in a totally pleasant environment that really captured my attention. Yet periodically my mind would wander.

It wandered back to the image of Katie on the bed that morning.

It wandered to the sensation of her silky trimmed pubic hair and warm, soft opening.

It wandered to Stacy and Karen and home and...

What the hell was going on in my head?!

We decided to eat in the hotel that night and not venture back out onto the strip. The time change and full day affected both of us and we were a bit tired. I also wanted to figure out a way to run to a store to pick up a set of clippers that I could use to bring back some dignity to my junk. That endeavor would require Katie being occupied with something other than me though. I had my doubts I would get through the next couple of days without any sort of shame.

Dinner was nice. Pleasant but surreal in a way that only a "gourmet" restaurant in the middle of an active casino can accomplish. I had scallops. Katie had pasta. We both ate just enough to be content.

Getting back to the room, Katie immediately stripped down nude, this time putting her dirty laundry in my accumulation pile, and pulled her nightshirt over her head. While only 8pm Vegas time, it felt like a very tired 11. I figured if I could only wait until she was asleep it was a possibility that I would be able to sneak out the door and run out to get the clippers I so desperately needed and she would never even know I was gone. Far fetched, but possible.

As fate would have it, Katie fell asleep pretty much immediately, I did go run and get the clippers and trimmed myself up without her even noticing (or, if she did, she didn't let on). As to whether or not it was ever even needed is a different story.

---------------------

The next morning was similar to the first in that I woke up before Katie and went to work out before she was even up. When I got back to the room she was already in the shower and said that she would be out pretty quick and that we could get the day started quickly. I didn't know if I should just show her the results of my stealth grooming or if I should let her discover them on her own (if at all) but as I didn't want to stay in my workout clothes I did strip those off and wrapped a towel around my waist as I sat down in the room chair to check some emails on my phone.