Impulse - Results Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was soon out and scurried me into the bathroom, invigorated with some sort of energy I did not know the source of. No bother for me, I did as I was told and quickly hopped in the shower. Even with what I thought was a really fast clean-and-rinse, Katie was calling out to me that she needed to go outside but would meet me in the lobby when I was ready.

I was not sure what, but she was absolutely up to something. Whatever it was, I was unsure as to why she was rushing just so much. Sure, we were both awake and energetic but, realistically, the show didn't even open for another two hours. There wasn't exactly much going on at that time of morning.

I was standing at the mirror in the bathroom, dried off and nude, staring at myself and my grooming job and wondering how to put the brakes on the direction things were moving between myself and Katie. I had somewhat come to terms with the fact that something was going to happen eventually but, for whatever reason, with it only being her and I on the trip, it somehow felt wrong. Like we (moreso, I) were trying to hide it from Karen, even if Karen had expressly given consent. I was about to put some shaving cream in my hand to shave when I heard the door open.

"Forgot something?" I called out.

"Hey, Phil," was the response I got from the figure now standing in the doorway. It wasn't Katie, it was Stacy.

"Stacy! What are you going here?!" I dropped the shaving cream can and went over to wrap her up in a hug. "You said you weren't coming. I thought you hated all of this."

"Yeah, I thought so too. But, to be quite honest, I really needed to get away. What better place to go than to be with two besties?"

"Awww, that's sweet. I'm happy you're here. Did you work this out with her?"

"Yeah. I kinda' used Karen as an intermediary. I asked her if she thought it would be okay and then Katie said that she wanted to surprise you with me so... here I am!"

"Well, like I said, I am glad you are here. Where are you staying?"

"Second surprise... I'm staying with you!"

Stacy could see the look of surprise and confusion on my face when she told me. It wasn't like I didn't want her there, it was just that we only had one bed. She immediately rationalized it out for me.

"Look, I know this sucks. I did try to find a room but this city is really friggin' full right now unless I want to spend a fortune on a suite. So, I brought an air mattress and a blanket and will do whatever I can to stay out of the way. Katie said that she had no problem with it, I hoped that I could pull on your heart strings and make it worth your while."

I felt like a bit of a jerk at that point. A dear friend was in need and my face was giving her the impression that she was unwelcome. I pulled Stacy just a bit closer into my hug and then gave her a kiss.

"Of course you are welcome and of course we will make it work. I'll call the front desk and ask about getting a cot and you and Katie can take the bed."

"Thanks, Phil. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Stacy gave me a quick kiss and started to undress, explaining that she felt gross from her travel and needed to clean off. I went back to shaving.

We spoke a bit as each of us went about our practical activities. She said she had opened her mind to that helping pick out the apartment items could be fun and was kind of excited to tag along with Katie and I.

I finished shaving and stood in the bathroom, continuing the conversation, casually leaning back onto the countertop. Stacy finished her shower and began to dry off.

I sat back quietly, taking in the lines of her body and graceful movements, even with something as practical as toweling off, and a smile came to my face. Stacy caught my gaze.

"What are you staring at, perv?"

"You, you're beautiful."

Stacy smiled and wrapped her towel around her hair before stepping into me and wrapping her arms around my body. Her skin was warm and she smelled fresh and clean.

"I was thinking about how you were basically the catalyst for turning my life around," I continued. "It seems like forever ago that first time I caught you in my shower and thought you were a thief. What an idiot I was. But, look at how amazing things are now. I couldn't imagine things without you. Honestly, without you or Karen."

"Or Katie," Stacy added.

"Sure, Katie too I guess. But she's just a kid."

Stacy stepped back and took in my comment for a moment before responding. "You might want to rethink that, Phil. She isn't just a kid. She is a woman. You may be thinking just because she is younger than you she is a kid, but that would be like someone in their 60's saying the same thing about you." Stacy pulled the towel off her head and hung it over the door to the shower before stepping up the mirror next to me and peering in to inspect herself. "The experience that you seem to be associating with adulthood is good but not the be-all-end-all. Besides, you are in a wonderful place to offer her all the experience she needs in life... and I'm not just talking about work."

She stepped away from the mirror and tossed me a knowing eye before stepping out of the bathroom, her ever-sexy sway in my line of sight. I was alone in the bathroom for a moment, contemplating what Stacy had just said. Then, stepping out into the room, it hit me.

"Have you spoken to Karen?"

"Yes, Karen and I have spoken. And, I may add, are in complete agreement on the subject. We were both Katie's age once and know what life is like for her. They say that it takes a village to raise a child, well it also takes a village to raise an adult. You, Karen and I have that in one another, Katie could use it too. Be a bit more open minded, bad things rarely come from expanding your viewpoint."

I had been standing in the front hallway by the bathroom door and the door to the hallway as the conversation was interrupted by the door opening. Katie walked in the door, carrying 3 cups of coffee in a small tray.

"I hope you like your surprise Phil. And, did I hear my name through the door?"

"Phil was just complimenting you on what an incredible worker and a beautiful, sexy woman you are, Katie," Stacy said.

"Awwww, that is so sweet, did you really say that Phil?"

I took one look at her, the expectation on her face, and knew it was the right thing to do. "Yup, it's true. You are a wonderful employee and an even more wonderful person. I'm lucky to have you in my life."

Katie almost ran right into me, wrapping her arms around me and burying her face into my chest.

"Thank you!"

Stacy, only slightly less nude than myself in that she had managed to put on a pair of panties, smiled at me and stepped over to our hug, adding her own arms around both of us.

"I'm lucky to have both of you in my life," I said, "and Karen too."

Katie looked up at me, she actually had a tear running down her cheek.

"Hey, what's this," I asked, wiping it away from her cheek.

"I don't know," she responded. "Just happy... and apparently overdressed," she responded after a moment of silence. "Are you two supposed to be getting dressed or am I supposed to be getting naked," she added with a laugh.

"We're getting dressed," Stacy said as she broke away from the hug and stepped over to her bag. "It just takes us old people a minute." She threw me a wink with the last part of her comment.

"Yeah, old people, right," Katie said. "I hope to look as awesome as you at any point in my life, Stacy."

The rest was just smalltalk. Stacy and I got dressed and Katie updated her on everything we had seen in Vegas and the show over the last couple of days and what our plan was for that day, picking out the items for our own unit and hopefully winning something out of all the drawings that she had entered us into.

-------------------------

The show itself was a success with the three of us legitimately having a great time picking things out together. The benefit of being wealthy is you can purchase whatever you want. The benefit of having experience is knowing quality from crap; innovation from gimmick. We also talked out scenarios for possibly even being able to keep our locker room style bathroom, something each of us had really come to enjoy. All in all, as a group we picked out much of the apartment, even including new furniture for the living area and, thanks to technology, we got approvals from Karen in the process by texting her pictures along the way. By the end of the, surprisingly, none of us were even tired. Maybe it was because we were having so much fun. Maybe it was because when we went outside it was so nice. Maybe it was because Katie won not one, but 3 different prize drawings. We figured two of them were possible throw-aways; free breakfast at a diner off the strip and 4 tickets to a show called "Crazy Horse Paris," something we knew nothing about. The last one of them seemed pretty fun, VIP passes to the "Daylight" party pool at Mandalay Bay that promised to be a good time.

Alas, it was not meant to be.

The pool party was in two weeks and we were most certainly not going to still be in Vegas. Katie took the tickets though and within 2 hours had somehow sold the 4-pack she had won for a whopping $600 and told Stacy that they were going to splurge and buy nice dresses. I, on the other hand, was tasked with finding the three of us something fun to do for the evening. Thankfully, it wasn't that difficult to do. While the girls shopped, I did a couple of quick internet inquiries and came up with an itinerary that I believed would make everyone happy.

First, cocktails and dinner. It was probably the more challenging thing for me to do because there are just so many options to be had. Though, I settled on a high-end french restaurant that claimed it "brought the romance back to romantic nights."

Second, entertainment. "Crazy Horse Paris" turned out to be a Parisian topless review based on the famous Crazy Horse Lounge in Paris, France. Tickets were relatively expensive and I was surprised they had been offered as a giveaway at the show, however I soon found out that the show was closing down and tickets were going 2-for-1. Nonetheless, the reviews were generally great and all said that it was very sexy and entertaining for those with open minds and I figured that the three of us couldn't have been any more fitting of the term.

With an itinerary set, I decided to step things up a notch.

IMPULSE: Instead of a taxi, I rented a limo.

Instead of the clothes I brought, I stopped in at Hugo Boss and picked up a new suit that I figured was more appropriate for the evening I knew Katie had in mind.

A couple of hours flew by and it was time to get ready. Walking into the hotel room, I was instructed by voice from the bathroom that I should get ready myself and that they would both be out in a few minutes. I explained the plan in detail, letting them know they could take their time as we still had about 45 minutes before getting picked up.

Getting dressed myself I found that I had to remove my underwear in order for the suit to look right. I probably should have taken the sales person's advice to purchase something tighter than my standard cotton boxers. Though, in the end, the thin fabric of the pants did not feel uncomfortable against my skin. And, after finishing my entire ensemble, I admit I thought I looked pretty damn good.

As I waited for the girls I popped open the bottle of champagne that I had previously ordered. I was always told that hotels would offer these types of things as comps to even semi-serious gamblers but I personally found that it was worth it to just pay the $150 for the bottle instead. I would have had red wine to drink, but even I can appreciate not starting an evening with purple teeth is a good idea.

RESULT: Before long the ladies stepped out of the room... and my jaw dropped. They looked incredible.

True to Katie's wish, they had purchased new clothes, semi-matching tight dresses that had a horizontal pattern woven into the solid colors that made it look like a ribbon wrapped around their bodies.

Well, at least the parts that were covered.

Both dresses were tiny.

Not so much so that they seemed trashy. But certainly enough so that they were very, very sexy.

Both women also appeared to have had their hair and makeup done and looked like a million bucks.

The dress that Katie chose was perfect for her figure and her age. It was a bit shorter than Stacy's and also offered a bit more bare skin to the viewer. Cut very deep in the front, her small breasts were totally covered yet thoroughly accentuated. The back of her dress had a large opening over her lower back and the hugging material gently curved and flattered her young yet very womanly hips. The color was a shade of blue that I could not quite name but was perfect for her light complexion.

Stacy was the one who really surprised me. Not to say that I didn't think that she was beautiful or could pull off the look, just that I had never seen her in anything like it. Her dress did not dip down so low in the front but, because of her larger breasts, was low enough to offer a delightful eyeful of soft cleavage. The rest of her dress also covered more skin than Katie's but was still incredibly sexy and screamed to the viewer that it was covering nothing less than a woman. The green color complimented her tanned skin beautifully and screamed to her audience that she was absolutely a Florida girl.

I handed each of the girls a flute of champagne and toasted to a great day, great company and a great upcoming evening. We drank our bubbly and, with a few minutes before we had to go, Katie insisted that we take a few pictures of the group.

"But first," Stacy said, "Phil, we need your honest opinion."

"Oh, yeah," Katie said and scurried over next to her friend. "Can you see our underwear?"

"No," I responded in a somewhat confused manner. "Your dresses are totally opaque."

Katie laughed and Stacy refined the details of the question. "No, the lines of the underwear, doof." Can you see any?"

I had the girls turn around and informed them that, yes, if somebody was paying attention to it, you could see the distinct "Y" shape of the top of a g-string coming up from their butts and up around their hips.

"Damnit! See, I told you," Katie said to Stacy and then to me, "hang on for a second."

The girls scurried into the bathroom and I heard movement and giggling. While I waited I cleaned up the champagne and glasses. A moment later they were back out.

"We bought the smallest things that we could find but apparently they weren't tiny enough." Stacy flung an absolutely miniscule g-string over at me like a rubber band. She wasn't kidding, it was absolutely tiny with fabric that was no larger than any eyepatch.

"How about now?" Katie asked my opinion, already starting a slow turn for me to inspect her thoroughly. As I viewed both women, the result was even worse. It was obvious that they were no longer wearing thongs, instead a seamless full-bottomed panty, however instead of allowing the dress to shape their bodies the underwear were doing the shaping and then the dress clung to that distorted shape.

It looked terrible and I told them as much.

"So now what?" Katie asked Stacy.

"I thought it was obvious," Stacy replied as she began working the bottom of her dress up her hips. "Those were our only choices so we have no other option." Stacy's dress was up at her hips when she reached down and shimmied the tight, lycra underwear down her legs. "It's a good thing we trimmed up," she said to Katie.

Katie stood still for a moment before she began to slide her own dress up her own legs, a similar pair of panties made their way into view. "Are you sure?" She questioned Stacy, obviously concerned but not enough to stop her from following the lead. "My dress is pretty short."

"It's up to you of course. Personally, I just think we don't skimp on the finished look. With our hair and makeup and new clothes, why not make everything perfect?"

"What if I flash someone?"

"Well, I am betting Phil, for one, would welcome that sight," Stacy responded with a wink. "And you are right, it could happen. I guess if you are worried about it make sure that you either keep your legs crossed or you only have me or Phil in front of you when you need to air out." Her final comment got an audible laugh out of me and seemed to be the light-hearted push that Katie needed to go along with Stacy's plan.

"Only flash pussy to Stacy or Phil. Check. Got it," Katie said with a smile and chuckle as she reached down to her panties.

Within moments both girls may as well have only been wearing shirts. Each of their dresses was up around their waists and the neatly groomed landing strips that each sported was on full display. I am sure there was a big grin on my face and I also started feeling a little stirring in my pants... something I hadn't considered when I decided to go commando. Thankfully, after inspecting themselves one last time they each pulled their skirts down to their intended (though still short) lengths and Katie went to set up her phone for some pics. Nudity or not on their part, it was still obvious what was going on in my pants. Stacy took notice.

"This could end up being a pretty long night for you if you keep reacting this way," she whispered as she gently grasped my cock from the outside of my pants. "Do you want to have a drink or something, maybe calm your nerves down?"

"With you two around I am not sure if that would do me any good," I responded. Truthfully I would have had to have been close to tanked for it to make a difference in the short term. "I think I will be okay once I get used to things. I'm just not accustomed to seeing either one of you dressed like this."

"You like our dresses," Katie inquired as she came back from setting up the timer on her phone.

"I think you could say that," Stacy said as she directed Katie's attention down to the erection she was encouraging manually in my pants.

The flash went off and the first picture was a bust. Well, at least as far as posed pictures are concerned. My eyes were closed and the look on my face was otherwise drunk. Stacy had a mischievous look on her face as she stared at her own hand wrapped around my dick outlined in my pants. Katie was looking straight at the side of my face with eyes wide enough to pop out of her head.

During the attempt at a second shot, I tried to explain to Katie the situation. "This is not to say that I don't think you two are beautiful and sexy the rest of the time but, yes, you both really do look incredible right now. I'm a lucky guy."

The second shot found Stacy still with her hand on my crotch but this time leaning her head into my shoulder. My eyes were open but had a somewhat shocked look in them as my face was being directed by Katie's hand to point at her as she was placing a kiss on my lips.

The third shot was the one that actually could be shared with other people, my arms around the shoulders of each of the ladies, each leaned into me. Katie texted the picture to me, Stacy and Karen. Karen immediately contacted the three of us and commented on how sexy the girls looked and the erection straining against my pants leg. At least she wasn't mad.

Leaving the room and walking through the casino en route to the waiting limo, I felt like I was in a Las Vegas tourism ad or movie about Sin City. Eyes were most definitely on us. Eyes on the women in awe. Eyes on me in envy. Even the limo driver's jaw was practically on the ground when the girls walked out to the curb.

The limo I ordered was smaller. Some might not even call it a limo. It offered seating for 4 in the back, 2 each row facing each other. The girls got in first and it was obvious, for Katie especially, that the length of their skirts was potentially going to be an issue without proper attention. While there was technically no display that would have been classified as obscene by censors, it was really close. In Katie's circumstance the bottom of each of her ass cheeks were clearly visible and how her lips did not pop into display was one of those real-life displays of magic/frustration.