Impulse - Results Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was becoming a bit more audible in her pleasure when Katie really started taking notice. It was an interesting sight, Katie just sitting on the side of the bed, indian-style, watching as the guy that just brought her to two orgasms fucked her moms best friend doggy-style. She didn't say anything, just watched quietly, wide eyed and taking everything in. Stacy was beginning to shake when she seemingly just happened to turn her head and see Katie watching us. Her orgasm was going in full force when she stopped working her clit and instead reached out to take Katie's hand in her own. Katie's eyes, in the process, went from wide to almost falling out of her head.

The sensation of Stacy's orgasm as well as the visuals I was blessed with brought me to climax as well. Because of the condom it wasn't the most powerful orgasm I had ever had, but it was certainly enough to leave me spent. I laid myself down on my back in between Stacy and Katie and closed my eyes. It was an awfully nice way to end the day.

Though, maybe the day wasn't done yet.

Katie had somewhat curled up on me, resting her head on my chest and otherwise draping her body over the side of mine. I hadn't been lying there that long when she snuggled in. I wasn't particularly shocked to be quite honest. I somewhat sensed while I was with Stacy that she wanted to be involved with us somehow, this was her way of being involved... even after the fact. I soon felt her delicate fingers wrap around my spent cock. My dick was still in the condom and the sensation of the latex slipping around on the cum covered skin was odd.

Stacy rolled over and draped herself over my opposite side. She spoke to Katie.

"How are you doing?"

"Better than I thought. I was a lot less nervous than I expected to be. Watching you two was pretty amazing as well. I wish I had more experience with things. Knowing what I like or don't like."

"Experience is something we can help you with. Determining if you like something is all up to you."

Katie took her hand off of me and sat up next to us. I was pretty glad for it, the feeling of the condom was getting a little bit uncomfortable. I swear that Stacy had a sixth sense for what I was thinking as she pretty much immediately pulled it off of me.

"Guys don't usually like to keep these things on for a while," she explained to Katie as she pulled it off of me. The cum had not broken down yet but had covered basically my entire dick from the movement of the condom. As Stacy pulled it off a dollop dropped out of it onto my stomach. Nonchalantly she wiped it up with a finger and licked the finger clean, no different as if it was ketchup on the side of her plate.

I turned my gaze to Katie and her eyes were wide again. "What does it taste like?" She asked in the most inquisitive voice I have heard in years.

Stacy shrugged. "Taste it."

Katie had an excited look on her face, as if she was about to have a new flavor of ice cream. She took a finger and wiped it across my limp dick and then licked her finger. She too shrugged. "I didn't really taste anything."

Stacy laughed. "That's because there was nothing there, silly. Really get in there and taste it. It's okay."

Katie looked at me for approval. "Phil?"

"Yes, absolutely okay."

Katie got down on all fours and immediately sucked my cock into her mouth. No inspection, no hesitation. It practically took my breath away as my skin was still so sensitive.

Stacy got down to my waist level and started offering tips and tricks to her.

"More tongue."

"Try slower."

"Maybe go deeper every now and then. Relax your throat when doing it."

It was obvious that what originally started as an opportunity to try a new taste morphed into something entirely different. An honest-to-goodness felatio class that was worthy of a bachelorette party. At various points there was no telling whose mouth was on my dick. The feeling was sensational and the end result was that I was again hard.

"Let's try some other stuff," was all Stacy had to say.

Katie was instructed to get on her back with one leg up high. Stacy had me slide right into her, scissoring our legs while I was still on my knees. Her commentary, instruction and physical involvement never ended. To a certain extent I was a prop in the equation, similar to some of my time with Stacy and Karen. How could I complain though, these were pretty incredible experiences.

"Some people will say that a woman can only get off with direct rubbing to her clit." While I slowly slid my stiff cock in and out of Katie's wet pink pussy, Stacy used her hand to gently rub her clit. I am not sure now much of the lesson Katie was taking in as she seemed to be almost overwhelmed by the situation. Though it didn't stop Stacy from continuing. "I say that's a bunch of bullshit though. I agree with school of thought that the entire body can be an erogenous zone. You just have to figure out what works for you."

I continued to slowly fuck Katie while Stacy moved her hands to her firm breasts and hard nipples. "While we aren't even finished with the clit we can look at the easy addition of the nipples. For instance, it is sometimes said that women with smaller breasts have more sensitive nipples than those with larger breasts. Whether it is you touching them yourself or having your partner incorporate them in, make sure you experiment with your nipples and breast to see what turns you on." For the next few minutes, while Katie closed her eyes took in the sensations, Stacy stimulated her flushed breasts in different ways; kneading them with her hands, rubbing all around her areola, stimulating her nipples with her fingers, her tongue, with a gentle bite of her teeth. The final trial caused a shudder in Katie's otherwise rhythmic pleasure. Her breath broke into a staccato and her pussy walls clenched down on me.

"You obviously aren't always going to have a third person with you. So, make sure you tell your lover what you want them to do. Guide his hands to where you want them. Whisper in his ears where you would like him to focus his attention."

I took the opportunity to change positions. I was still on top, but instead of our legs scissored, I spread Katie's legs out as wide as I could get them in order to get into her as deep as possible. Each of my movements into her was accompanied by a hitch in her breath. She said nothing but it seemed to me she was still enjoying herself. Stacy, not one to let the status quo stand, instructed me to be more involved. So, I used my hands in different ways, on her breasts and sides, cupping her ass. I kissed her neck and ears and mouth. I gently rang my tongue around her ear. Katie began to respond in her whimpers and movements and, finally, in words.

"Can we switch positions again? Can we try with you from behind?" Katie had a smile on her face that surprised me. It seemed obvious that it was difficult for her to manage the courage to speak out but she was proud of herself for doing so.

I was proud of her too.

"Absolutely," I said and lifted myself off of her.

As a heterosexual man, it is amazing to be witness to the view provided by doggy-style sex with a woman that has an incredible ass.

Katie was such a woman.

Stacy instructed Katie to get her ass as high up into the air as possible and I positioned myself behind her. Just the view made my dick ache. Her inner lips were a bit swollen at that point and her pink was visible without any additional effort. Her asshole, normally hidden away from the world behind her curvy cheeks, was on full display, a little holy halo above her waiting pussy.

Stacy continued her commentary. "Doggystyle is probably the easiest way to make a guy cum. Based on your guy's angle of entry the stimulation for him can be pretty intense. However, there is not even basic clit stimulation for you. So, what are the benefits? Well, you can get some really deep penetration. You can still work on your clit yourself. Plus your ass is in prime position for some attention as well. Lots of great sexual nerves to be pleasured there."

To be quite honest, the explanations and details were getting to be a bit annoying and distracting. I could tell that it wasn't just an issue for me but also for Katie, who was fidgeting and trying to figure out what to do first. It was obvious that I needed Stacy to stop but also needed to do it without ruining the mood for Katie. Unlike the time that Stacy told Karen to "shut up and fuck her ass," I didn't think that our inexperienced friend would be open to such blunt commentary coming from me or have the courage to offer it herself.

So, I took action.

Stacy had been kneeling next to me and Katie, her hands on Katie's butt. She was in the process of starting her next sentence when I reached to her, pulled her face into me and kissed her, effectively ending the lesson. She was a bit taken back by my action and was about to say something else so I kissed her again. The second kiss was a bit longer than the first, a bit more "received" by her but, as we released from the kiss, she was about to speak again. My third kiss found our tongues wrestling and her body actually relax a bit.

Finally, she got it.

The sex from that point forward was a bit more organic though not great. It seemed that the mood had just somewhat been altered from what it could have been. To quote an old saying, some things are just better left unsaid and figured out on one's own. After a little while doing doggy and me being able to sense that Katie was not getting as much from it as I was, I had us switch to a nice, traditional, her-on-top position. I used my hands to cup and rub her ass until her breathing changed and I could feel her start to tense up. Her quiver sent me to the brink and I was barely able to pull out before coming again, probably no more than 20 minutes after my first orgasm. Stacy had somewhat been off to the side, unfortunately not involved but aware of the situation in Katie being so inexperienced. After grabbing a couple of tissues and cleaning up, we all laid ourselves down on the bed to get some rest.

Katie fell immediately asleep.

I found myself restless.

Apparently, so did Stacy.

I had slipped out of bed, Katie out cold and Stacy seemingly asleep and made my way to the bathroom. I found that it often helped me relax to take a nice hot shower.

I had maybe been standing under the water for 90 seconds when the door opened and Stacy stepped in with me. She immediately stepped into me for a hug.

"Same idea, huh?" She basically spoke directly into my chest.

Her voice sounded a bit down and my suspicions were reaffirmed when she held me a little bit longer and a little bit tighter than normal.

"Sorry about that in there. The last thing I wanted to do was crash the party with you and Katie."

"Are you okay," I asked as she finally relaxed her embrace.

"Yeah. Honestly, things are going really well in my life right now and I have absolutely nothing to be upset about but, for whatever reason, I was just feeling down. It happens every now and then. Maybe it's hormonal or something, I don't know. I just knew that I wanted to be around you."

-----------------

AUTHORS NOTE: I wrote a moment ago that the interrupted sex between Katie and I was "a bit more organic but not great." Sure, we no longer had Stacy dictating our every move and action, however because of the interruptions and confusion, it was still not ideal.

What happened between Stacy and I at that point was organic, and was great.

-----------------

IMPULSE: I felt like I knew what she wanted and most certainly knew what I wanted. So, I kissed her. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Kissing led to wandering hands. Wandering hands led to me fingering her. Me fingering her led to her sitting on the shower bench and me eating her pussy to a quivering orgasm.

RESULT: Oddly enough, we never actually had sex, not that I probably even could have at that point. It was great and fulfilling in a different way for me. Most certainly from the aspect of being able to please a beautiful woman. But also from the standpoint of connecting with my friend.

We got out of the shower and dried off. As late as it was, Stacy then took a sleep aid. She said that she almost never used them but wanted to make sure that her body did not wake her up on normal east coast time. Even though the convention was ending that the next day we were not actually flying out until the day after that. There was no reason to get up early, all we really needed to do was relax.

Our skin now dry and warm, we both got into bed with Katie, me again in the middle, and promptly fell into deep, contented sleep.