Impulse - Results Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limo driver was a class-act but, after I audibly let out a sigh at the girls going in, he offered a pat on the back and reminded me that it wasn't a bad situation to be in.

Inside, the limo was a sensory extravaganza. Even though it was a glorified Town Car it was still done up with the requisite LED lights, mirrors and padded paneling.

For my ears there was a sound system playing a deep bass dance music but at a level reasonable for my aged hearing.

For my palate there were bottles of vodka, tequila and whiskey that were already open with ice at the ready.

The rest of my senses continued to be provided for the girls themselves. My nose was filled with the combined scents of their perfumes. My eyes were treated to the sights of their bodies and very much uncovered kitties. My touch was that they were both so excited there was not a moment of the ride that I did not have at least one of them with their hands or bodies in some way on or at least up against mine. Some of the contact was absolutely harmless and innocent in nature, Stacy holding my hand as Katie took a picture of the two of us for instance. Other contact was a bit more torturous, Katie grinding her ass onto my swollen member as Stacy returned the favor of the photo. One thing was for certain, we were all having a great time.

Before we knew it we arrived at dinner. I got out of the car first, telling the girls that I would try and block the view of any potential wardrobe malfunctions, however it was quickly made obvious to me that neither one of them seemed to care who saw what. In fact, my attempt at modesty only seemed to embolden both of them a bit more: holding open their legs a little bit longer, a little bit wider. Not only did each open their legs gratuitously getting out of the vehicle but they both also decided to use my swollen dick as an impromptu handle for support.

While I experienced some immediate embarrassment, it dawned on me that life could be worse.

Dinner was awesome.

Awe-some.

In a day and age where great restaurants are everywhere, this one really struck me as just a cut above. While I understood that the Michelin Guidebook folks wouldn't be stopping by anytime soon, it was the exact right food, atmosphere and company for a perfect experience. We found ourselves laughing and enjoying one another the entire evening and not a moment went by where the mood was dampened. The food and drinks were amazing, the night was off to an incredible start. To be quite honest, we considered staying at the restaurant and skipping the show we were having such a good time.

Thank goodness we didn't.

It is somewhat hard to explain the show that was "Crazy Horse Paris." Of course it would be easy to break it down into its most basic elements; cabaret, intricate lighting, sensual, choreographed movements, naked tits and lots of (fake) bush. Personally, I could only offer one adjective for it:

Hot.

Even though a couple of simple internet searches can find you a high definition video of just about any sexual act known to man, the Crazy Horse show was nothing short of a revelation. It was all women and yes, they were mostly topless, however instead of screaming pornography it screamed sexuality. Instead of leaving me wanting to see less, I could only hope for wanting more.

Physically, the girls and I were practically on top of one another the entire show. Nothing sexual as we were in a public place, but sensual for sure. There was never a point where our thighs were not touching or our hands were somehow not one one another.

Gently rubbing a leg.

Caressing a shoulder.

Brushing up against a breast.

By the end of the show my nerves were fully charged. I could only lament Katie still being in the room since Stacy had joined. Maybe a cold shower would do the trick.

In the car the mood changed somehow. Not that anyone was cold, but the girls somewhat separated themselves from me. Instead of being a mixture of involvement with our trio, the girls sat on the bench seat across from me and somewhat kept to themselves, whispering and giggling the entire ride back to the hotel. Not to say that it was an unpleasant experience for me, of course. Their movements and lack of concern meant that their skirts crept up from "dangerously high" to "garishly ineffective," all to my benefit. The 12 minute car ride was an eye pleasing experience for me and, as contradictory as it may sound, a mellow relief from the stimulation at the show. Who knew it would be possible to calm down with a view like I had?

One thing that I was starting to notice, after a few hours of stimulation and physical activity, was the skin on my dick was getting a bit sore. I was very much looking forward to getting back to the hotel room and getting my pants off. Not wearing underwear apparently worked for some people but it didn't seem to work for me.

As the car came to a stop at our hotel the girls started becoming chatty again. Basically talking about what an incredible night it all had been and how they couldn't think of a better person to have shared it with in me.

Getting back to the room, both girls plopped on the bed while I started stripping off my clothing. Something felt very Hollywood about that moment, the two women there and me removing an expensive suit.

"You two are right," I said, unbuttoning my shirt. "That was some night. Drinks, dinner, the company, that show... all pretty incredible."

Stacy propped herself up on her elbows and smiled at me as she responded. "Uh, yeah, Phil. We could tell you like the show. Your jaw was practically on your lap the entire time. At least your tongue was so far out of your mouth it covered up your hard-on."

I admit her comment made me blush a bit. It was Katie who came to my defense.

"What wasn't to like though? Those women were just so sexy!" She got up off the bed and did a slinky little writhing dance in front of the two of us. "God, I wish I could dance like that."

"Oh, honey. I guarantee you could dance like that," Stacy responded as she got up off of the bed. "Most of their moves weren't very technical at all. It's all about confidence, poise and timing."

With that, quick as a whip, Stacy bent her body in half at the waist, touching her toes while keeping her legs straight and slowly dragged a finger up the side of her leg and threw Katie a sexy eye the entire time.

"See, you could do it no problem. And your body is absolutely perfect for it."

"O-M-G, that was amazing. You have got to teach me!"

Stacy laughed and pulled Katie off the bed. For my own part, I continued undressing, stepping into the bathroom to give the girls some privacy and, yet again, reflect on how different my life was from what I potentially envisioned growing up and even in adulthood. After two failed marriages I figured I would probably never marry again. Heck, I thought I may never even live with a woman again. But, here I was, living with not one, but three sensational women.

"Phil! What are you doing in there?"

"Yeah, get out here!"

The voices called to me not in anger but more of a reminder that I had zoned out for a moment and had no idea how long I had been in the bathroom, fully nude and staring into my own eyes in the mirror.

"Hold yer' horses," I chuckled as I wandered out into the room. "Whaddaya want?"

Both Katie and Stacy had changed. Both were out of their dresses and were wearing the tiny g-strings that they were originally going to wear under their dresses as well as bras. The bras, especially Stacy's, were pretty run-of-the-mill functional bras and admittedly looked somewhat out of place with the tiny lycra material they were paired with.

"Nice outfit," Katie said to me as she eyed me up and down and acknowledged my nudity.

"I can't help it that you two like to overdress," I quipped in response.

"Is it the bras," she asked with an honestly concerned look on her face. "They look kinda funny, right?"

"You, as always, look beautiful," I assure her, walking up and placing a peck on her cheek. "Now, what was getting your panties in a bunch that you needed me out here?"

Stacy responded. "One, if you didn't notice, there isn't enough material on these panties to even bunch. Two, you're gonna' be our audience. Get on the bed."

I got up onto the bed and sat at the head of it, my back propped up against pillows. Katie and Stacy scurried themselves into the entryway hall. Stacy called out their introduction.

"Fresh off the stage of their world famous show, "Crazy Horse Paris," please welcome for your entertainment, two dancers debuting their own erotic review, "Crazy Whores Florida."

"Crazy Whores Florida? Isn't exactly a ringing endorsement for high class," I called into the hallway.

"Shut it," responded Stacy, peeking around the corner and giving me a playful evil eye, "or we'll have to go find another audience to witness our spectacle."

I heard some music start and saw that it was coming from a small Bose Bluetooth speaker that Stacy often had with her in the gym. I must have missed her taking it out but appreciated that it had pretty good sound quality. The song was a deep bass blues-rock tune, not at all like the songs that played during the actual Crazy Horse show but more along the lines of my personal tastes. One at a time, the girls came out with their backs to me. I saw that each had already taken off the mismatched bras but still very much had the g-strings framing their exquisite asses. They danced around a bit at the foot of the bed, not nearly similar to the highly choreographed routines that we had just seen on stage but more like the sultry strip tease given by Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie "True Lies." In short, while different, certainly no less erotic or appealing.

The music died down and the next song had a bit faster beat but the same deep bass. There was still no real choreography to their movements but at that point both Stacy and Katie did turn around in a single rapid movement and pointed directly at me. Stacy winked and grinned. Katie seemed a bit nervous but also smiled at me as we caught eyes. In some sort of pre-arranged fashion, Stacy patted Katie on the ass and Katie got up on the bed, standing up and straddling my legs down by my feet. Her tanlines were mostly gone and the lines of her body, as always, were incredibly enticing.

Katie danced about a bit down by my feet while Stacy ran her hands up and down our young roommates body from behind her. It was obvious that Katie was not an exotic dancer by trade as her movements were much less sexual than a stripper and less technical than the girls on the stage previously. Her eyes were closed probably half the time but when she did open them she stared directly into mine, making it obvious to me that she was becoming more and more comfortable with the situation.

Little by little she began moving forward towards me, inching her feet forward and continuing to dance along with the music. When there was enough room Stacy stood up on the bed behind her... but the focus was still on the young dancer. Eyeing her up and down, I was absolutely taken by her at that point.

Her shapely legs.

Her curvy hips.

The way her groomed landing strip extended above the small patch of lycra that covered her sex.

Her tight, smooth stomach.

Her small, firm breasts.

Her slender arms.

Her beautiful face.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I saw Stacy leave the bed for a moment and duck into the bathroom. Katie took that as her queue to turn her back to me and make a display of removing her g-string, slowly pulling it off her hips, dropping it down her legs, presenting herself to me.

It was my turn to take action.

I took one of Katie's hands and turned her around, pulling her down to me. Not just down to her knees. Not just so our faces were touching. I pulled her down so she was laying on top of me and the fronts of our bodies were completely pressed up against one another. I could feel her heartbeat thumping through her chest. I could feel my erection tense between the warm skin of our two bodies.

We immediately began to kiss, hot and passionate, our tongues wrestling. My hands ran the course of her body, all across her back and shoulders, down under each firm cheek, into the fiery void between. Her skin was soft yet tight, as only youth can deliver and her pussy was wet, a testament to her evolutionary disposition for being ready to breed. I knew that I would not yet plunge into her. This was not destined to be a quick fuck. It had to be so much more.

I flipped Katie onto her back and lifted myself off of her body. Her angelic young face was flushed and she looked momentarily scared, as if I was going to leave her wanting.

I was not.

I let my mouth begin its own exploration of her body.

Her chin.

Her neck.

Her cleavage.

Each sensitive nipple.

Her belly button.

As I kissed her, her body writhed on the bed and the peach-fuzz like hairs on her skin took turns standing on end as different parts of her were stimulated.

When I plunged my tongue into her cunt her entire body froze momentarily in suspended animation as the overwhelming sensation of pleasure took her by surprise. After she caught her breath we developed a rhythm between us and she gasped and whimpered through a small orgasm quickly, not knowing what to do with her limbs as she manic-ly moved her hands between grasping her knees and the sheets around her.

It was as I sensed her body come down from the climax and go limp that Stacy reappeared. It was obvious that she let Katie and I have our moment getting acquainted per se but she was not going to be left out of all the fun.

Stacy pulled me up off of Katie and turned me around so I was facing her and had my back to the bed. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and then peered around me, commenting "you weren't supposed to knock her out with one blow, Phil." With that she pushed me backwards onto the bed and crawled her way up on top of me, allowing her nipples to drag up along my torso the entire way. "No worries though," she commented as she shook one of Katies breasts to the side of us. She'll be ready for round two soon enough." Stacy took a hand and wrapped it around my cock. It had deflated a bit in the time that I was going down on Katie, certainly not practical for any sort of penetration. "We'll need to get you prepped too."

Stacy turned herself around and into a 69 position, immediately taking me into her mouth with long, soft lashes by her tongue.

I reciprocated the favor.

I couldn't see much, my vision obscured by Stacy's thighs and the now slick pussy in front of me, but I could feel her efforts being valued and I was hard again quite quickly.

It didn't take Stacy long to orgasm, I have a feeling she was prepping herself in the bathroom, waiting for the perfect opportunity for someone to come in and finish her off but, unlike Katie, upon the completion of her climax, she did not collapse to the bed, instead she got up off of me and the bed entirely. The blowjob, however, did not stop.

With my vision now free I could see that it wasn't Stacy with her tongue around me any longer, rather Katie. It appeared her singular focus was my cock. Her eyes were closed and her head bobbed up and down. It wasn't the best head that I had ever received, it was obvious that she did not have much experience in the art of felatio, but the vision of her youth and enthusiasm attempted to make up for it. Stacy offered me a warm smile as she otherwise tried to stay out of the way. After a moment though, she told Katie it was time to stop.

"Have you ever put one of these on," Stacy asked her? She was holding a condom, something that I certainly had not packed and did not assume was found in Katie's belongings.

"Not really," Katie responded somewhat sheepishly.

"Always better safe than sorry. We'll do this one together."

I found the comment somewhat interesting. I had never used a condom with either Karen or Stacy. Then again, neither of them ever mentioned anything. I assumed each was on the pill. Assumption can get you in trouble.

"It's easiest when they are totally hard," Stacy continued, "you did an awesome job with that," she offered with a smile. "Otherwise, it is just a pinch and roll situation."

"Pinch and roll," Katie repeated.

"Yup, pinch the tip of the condom to leave a little room at the end for when he cums. Otherwise just roll it on down the shaft."

Katie nodded and took the condom. She looked at me for approval and I offered it in the form of a nod and smile myself. There isn't anything special to putting on a condom from a utilitarian standpoint. In this case though, with her small soft hands doing the trick, I found the action to be a bit of a turn on.

"I assume you know what to do from here," Stacy asked.

"That part, I got," Katie responded with a bit of excitement in her voice. "I have wanted this for a while."

I was still on my back in the middle of the bed and Katie crawled up on me. The look on her face was no longer any soft of nervousness or uncomfortableness, rather that of excitement. She was totally ready to go.

I stopped her for a moment, just as she was settling down into a straddle over my groin but had yet to guide me into her. "Remember to talk to me. Let me know what you want. You aren't going to make me feel bad letting you know how to make you feel good."

Katie smiled and looked down. I couldn't see much as she guided me into her but there were two things that I could tell: she was both very wet and very tight. I was instantly glad for the added protection of the condom as I knew I would have not lasted long otherwise.

I didn't do much in the beginning, rather some slow movements and grinds as she settled herself onto me and got used to the sensation.

"You doing okay?" I wanted to make sure that there was nothing left to chance.

"Oh, yeah. Just getting used to you. I feel so full."

Stacy smiled in the background. I could see she was keeping her distance. This was not a circumstance of expanding horizons as during our threesomes with Karen. She was not going to pull out the butt plugs or anal beads, she was going to let her figure things out on her own at first.

Katie began rocking back and forth a bit. She had her hands on my abs, her biceps squishing her small breasts together to form a forced cleavage. Her eyes were closed but you could tell she was enjoying herself, a look of pleasant, relaxed stimulation on her face. When I reached around with both hands and squeezed her butt cheeks it got her attention and she opened her eyes, smiling at me as her breathing began to labor.

I was surprised that she orgasmed again and that it happened so fast. I was nowhere even close to ready and swear that I really ever even felt anything from her internally. But, her skin flushed, her knees squeezed against mine and she collapsed onto my chest breathing hard. To be quite honest, I was a little disappointed.

Stacy stepped in and somewhat rolled Katie off of me, my still rock-hard member bounced on my stomach as it popped out of her and Stacy grabbed onto it immediately.

"No rest for the wicked, big-boy. Time to get up in me," she said in absolute deadpan.

She crawled on all fours onto the bed and put her ass up in the air, indicating (in the most National Geographic Channel terms) that it was time for me to mount her. Her lips were a little swollen and it appeared that she possibly had been playing with herself while Katie was on top of me. I used my fingers to open up her petals and slid my sheathed dick in without much resistance. If she hadn't been working on herself it was obvious that the scene of Katie and I was quite a turn on for her.

Stacy, as expected, was not figuring her way around the vehicle when it came to sex. Not only had we had sex multiple times at that point but she also knew how to make the most out of the situation. It wasn't long before I was pounding away with my thumb in her ass and Stacy was working her own clit from below.