In a Dark Corner of the Pub

Story Info
He and I make the most of the dark corner of the pub.
995 words
4.61
3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out on a double date. Me, my partner Sam, Luke and his girlfriend Natasha. They'd been having problems for months and tonight was going to be no different. I could tell from the minute they walked into the pub - they'd clearly been arguing.

Luke and I had been getting on really well recently. We'd even started texting. The kind of texts you wouldn't want your partner to see. When he first walked into the pub and made eye contact with me, my stomach flipped over. I hadn't felt that kind of excitement with Sam for years now.

As the night went on, the drinks were flowing, and I felt myself start to feel flirty. But then Sam turned to me and said he had a headache and wanted to head home. My heart sank, until he said "Stay out babe, I don't want to ruin your night". He knew me being out was a pretty rare occurrence, as I suffered from anxiety. I kissed him on the cheek and waved him goodbye.

The drinks carried on flowing, and all I could think was how much I wished Natasha would go home too. I was feeling brave and super horny and I wanted Luke so fucking badly. Suddenly, Natasha's phone rang. It was their babysitter. Something about one of the kids throwing up. For the second time that evening, my heart sank, thinking they were both going to say they have to go, so when she told Luke to stay out and 'look after' me, I struggled to properly hide my excitement.

At last, he and I were alone. I was really quite drunk now, but not so much that I'd lost control or was slurring my speech.

Luke went to the bar to get some more drinks, and I took the opportunity to watch him walk away. He had the most sexy shoulders and cute arse. I fancied him so much.

He came back and sat next to me, handed me my drink and put his arm around me. We were in a dark corner of the pub, no one could really see us, so I moved closer into his body.

Fuck, I wanted him. I could feel myself getting wet and he hadn't even touched me yet.

I looked up into his eyes, and the expression on his face changed. It was an expression I'd never seen on him before: lust. He wanted me too.

Maintaining eye contact, I moved my face closer to his, hoping he'd make a move. Next thing I knew our tongues were battling in each other's mouths and his hand was running up my leg and pushing my skirt higher. I ran my hand over his body and settled on his crotch. He was rock hard. I wanted that dick and I couldn't wait. But before I could do anything, his hand was exploring between my legs, and discovering my soaking wet knickers. I'd never been so turned on in my entire life. He whispered "take them off". I looked around, made sure no one was looking and stood up slightly to wriggle out of them. I was sitting in a pub, short leather skirt on and no knickers!

But I didn't care. I needed him to touch me. I sat back down, this time with one of my legs over his thigh, so he could have easy access. He started to kiss me again, running his hands everywhere, over my breasts, pinching my hard nipples through my top, then back down to my dripping pussy. Fuck it felt good! My clit was so swollen it was almost uncomfortable so when he started to gently rub it, I was relieved and moaning into his mouth. There I was, being fingered in the corner of my local pub, by a man who wasn't my partner. But I wanted it. I'd wanted it for ages.

He started to kiss my neck, which always turns me on so much, and his other hand was down my top, pinching and twisting my nipple. Fuck it felt so good. I hoarsely whispered "I need you inside me", but he said "not yet...". I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to cum. He picked up the pace on my enlarged clit and my sensitive nipple. "Fuck baby, I'm going to cum" I whispered. "That's my good girl". I came so hard over his hand. I had never cum so hard in my life.

Normally, after an orgasm, I stop being horny, but not with Luke. I needed more and I needed him to feel good.

I got on my knees under the table in front of him, unzipped his jeans, and released his straining cock. Fuck! It was beautiful. Looking up at him, I gently licked the tip. The look on his face told me he enjoyed the sensation. I swirled my tongue slowly around the head of his cock a few times, before I licked from the base to the tip and then taking him into my mouth. His cock felt so fucking good in my mouth, I just knew it would feel incredible buried deep in my pussy. Throwing all caution to the wind, I climbed up and straddled him. He looked surprised at my brazeness, but I needed this.

I lowered myself down and started to fuck him. I was right, his beautiful cock felt incredible inside me. "Fuck, baby", he said. "Your pussy is so fucking tight, so fucking wet". I slowly moved my hips, kissing and biting his neck. Next thing I knew, another orgasm was building up! This never happened with me usually, but this guy was something else. "Cum with me baby, I need your cum" I whispered desperately in his ear. He kissed me hard and he came hard inside me, as I came all over his cock.

All this time, no one even noticed anything! Thank goodness for dark corners in pubs.