In A Deep Dark Wet Wood

Story Info
Eric finds a mysterious dryad in the forest.
3.5k words
4.56
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so innocent starting. That's how it always is, isn't it? Every little decision no matter how small takes you to where you are right now. As I'm writing this note I'm standing in the middle of a patch of woods in the Appalachian wilderness. The night is going to fall, and by morning I will either meet her again, or I will no longer stand.

My name is Colt Whitman, I was a geologist studying at Duke University, and for my final project, I decided to go to the Appalachian mountains to do a study on the rock formations and geography there. Me and a small group of ten students, led by a faculty member, went hiking into the woods almost ten years ago. This is the story of how N'yala changed me, stripped me of my humanity. Nature can be scary.

It was a sunny fall day, I finished packing my backpack and started to head out to the charter bus. My phone rang. The caller ID was my dad.

"Hey, Dad, what's up?"

"Just checking on you," his warm voice came through the speaker. "About to go on that trip?"

"Yea, I'm packing now."

"Have everything? Extra water, tent, thermal blanket."

"Yea, I do, it's only two nights, I'll be okay."

"I just worry. How's Heather?"

"Doing good, she's going down to her parents for the weekend." Heather was my long-time girlfriend, we've been together since high school.

"That's good, tell her I said hey."

"I will, I gotta go dad. Love you."

"Love you too son, be safe out there."

"I will. Bye."

I hung up and finished packing my huge backpack. It's one of those nice camping ones, my dad got it for me for my birthday.

Mom died a couple of years ago, ever since then, it's been just me and dad. He did his best to make sure I went to college and supported me as much as he could. He was an amazing father.

I smiled, remembering just what's ahead of me. It was gonna be a fun break from school.

I threw the pack over my shoulder and lugged it out of my dorm room.

It was a cool fall day outside, all the trees were beginning to transition into beautiful oranges and reds, the air was crisp and cool.

I began walking towards the meeting place for my class to get on the charter bus. It was about a five-minute walk, but I gave myself more than enough time. I passed by the girl's dorm on my way. I shrugged and walked up to the door and knocked.

A young girl, about two years younger than me opened the door. She was a brunette with easy eyes and a cute face. She was smiling, wearing an old hoodie of mine.

"Hey, stranger," she said, wrapping her arms around me. "Saw you walking by, knew you'd stop."

"Hey, Heather, just about to leave." I reciprocated the hug. "Figured I'd let you know."

"Okidoki. Be safe okay? Call me when you get there."

"Okay, okay. It's only two days, I'll be okay."

"Well, I worry you know?"

"I know. I'll be fine, I promise. Love you, I gotta get going."

"Okay, love you too." She leaned back and kissed me, she tasted like mint.

I broke from the hug and went back to walking towards the science building. She closed the door behind her.

I had one last stop to make before I headed to the bus. I had to pick up my friend Eric. He's taking the same classes as me, we both wanted to become geologists ever since we were kids. We used to go out in the woods around our houses and come back with bags of rocks we thought were cool. Our parents used to get so mad.

Well, that passion never really ran dry for either of us, we studied as hard as we could to get here. Having a friend to compete with makes you want to get better.

He lived in a frat house. I walked up and knocked on the door. It wasn't a party house, they were just a group of guys who all went in together.

To my surprise, Eric opened the door. He was dressed similarly to me, hoodie, backpack, and the works. He was a year younger than me but wore himself older. He had a neatly shaven beard and a head of coiffed blonde hair. He put his gloved hand out.

I took it and he pulled me into a hug.

"What's up, man," I said as he released me.

"Not too much. Ready for the trip?"

"Yea figured we could walk to the stop together."

"Cool, let's get going."

He closed the door and locked it.

"How's heather?" He asked as we began walking.

"She's good, she snuck into my dorm room last night, still wearing my hoodie."

"Oh? Can I get some kiss and tell?"

I pushed his shoulder. "Nah, use your imagination."

"Just tell me if you got some."

"I'm not telling you shit." I joked.

"Oh you definitely did, your face is super red." He snickered. I could feel the heat behind my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes. "You're just jealous I can get some."

"Shut up,"

"You've been a virgin since high school dude."

"It's cause I'm saving myself for marriage."

"Sure, or you're too scared to talk to women."

He laughed. "Yea, yea, so excited for the trip?"

"Fuck yes, been wanting to go camping for a hot minute."

"Same, and we don't have to pay shit."

"Yea, that's the best part."

We kept shooting the shit to the science building. Our small classroom was all standing around, waiting on the bus.

We approached the group. It was mostly girls, believe it or not. Eric, me, and another guy named Joshua were the only guys.

Our teacher, Miss Jesse Jamieson. Or, "Jamie" as she makes us call her, stood there too.

Hormones are a weird thing. I've been with Heather almost longer than I can remember, but I can't help myself when it comes to Jamie. Sanding at a healthy five foot eleven, and stacked. She wears jackets most of the time over her massive breast, easily triple D. Even with multiple layers of fabric they stand out. Her figure is amazing as well. Plump but fit.

Her hips were wide and inviting and leading down to her tree-trunk thighs and nice legs. Her face is also nice to look at, she didn't wear makeup, just a natural beauty with great big blue eyes. Her hair was long and brown, braided into an intricate ponytail.

She was a nice woman, she took care of her small class, she cared about us. But goddamn, I knew how Eric felt about her, and Joshua. We all echoed the same sentiment, given the chance, we'd all take some after-school tutoring. So to speak.

We joined the group and she met us with a bright smile.

"Hey!" She shouted out. Her voice was warm and motherly. "All of you came so early. I guess you are all excited huh? Me too, I've been dying for a break."

There was a general murmur of approval.

"Where's Joshua?" I asked. I didn't see him around.

"Oh! He's getting the bus, he's on his way back now. It was cheaper to rent out a bus and have him drive it."

Made sense, Joshua had his CdLS. The college made a deal with him where he could drive busses for extra money. He made a pretty penny.

It was a little past 8 when a nice-looking charter bus rolled toward us. The engine was loud in our ears. In the passenger seat, you could see Joshua. Josh was a short guy, standing a little under five foot five, but he was scary when he wanted to be.

He had a head of fiery red hair, pale skin, and eyes that were both quick, conniving, and ferocious all at the same time. His small frame wasn't anything to laugh at, he was all muscle. His dad taught him Krav Maga from a young age. He was all lean muscle and deadly technique. Despite all of this, he had a personality of a friendly drunk and a passion for science and maths.

Guess it's true what they say, the deadliest snake is the one you can't see.

The bus pulled near the curb and he opened the door. His face was a ray of sunshine. He spoke in an Israeli accent.

"Morning camper." He was upbeat, loud, and just a bit sarcastic. "How are we doing this fine morning?"

There was a generally tired murmur of the mostly female class.

"C'mon crew, you can do better than that!" He shouted. The one downside of being highly motivated is that most people can't match your energy at eight in the morning.

Jamie shook her head and laughed a bit. "C'mon kids, let's get on. We've got a long drive."

We all lined up and got on. We had plenty of space for our small amount of luggage, so we didn't bother with the storage compartment.

The bus was one of those really nice commercial busses, where every seat has its own air conditioner, footrest, armrest, etc.

I and Eric found a seat next to each other and put our bags out of the way. It was about a three-hour drive from here to the campground, so we got comfy.

Joshua put the bus in gear and began to peel out. He got us to the road and began going along our way.

One thing they don't tell you about North Carolina, it's a beautiful state.

The terrain along the road was all rolling hills and gorgeous forests. The sun shone beautifully, illuminating the fields of greenery we passed. Me and Eric talked about what we wanted to see, what we were gonna write our paper on. And various other things.

That's when I felt it. Eyes staring at me.

We were rolling past a stretch of woods, about ten minutes before the campsite, and I saw her standing there. A veritable vision of beauty.

It was only for a moment, but her radiance burned its way into my mind instantly.

She was tall, easily two feet taller than me. Her skin lacquered wood, and her eyes were deep like the mysterious ocean floor. Her hair was strong roots growing into a beautiful myriad of greens and oranges. Her body, curves like rolling green hills, and her breast like snow-capped mountains. Her eyes trained on me, and she flashed a smile, her teeth dazzling like the sun.

And just as soon as I saw her, she was gone.

My heart pounded in my chest, hammering away. I sat there, mouth agape, for what felt like hours.

"Yo. Hey, are you okay?" I heard a voice in the distance. I knew it was right next to me, but it sounded so far away.

"Earth to Colt. What is wrong with you?" I finally snapped out of it?

"Uh, did, did you see that?" I gestured out of the window.

"No? You just kind of zoned out."

"There was a woman there. Starting at me."

"We're going a hundred down the highway. There's no way you could see something like that."

"I'm telling you."

"Sure, sure."

My heart slowed down a little. I shook my head and sat in silence for the rest of the ride. The strangest thing about that encounter was my pants felt very tight. My cock had hardened just from the sight of that gorgeous woman. My thoughts wandered to lust and sex.

The next hour was agonizingly slow. All I could think of was her, and what I wanted to do to her. But eventually, we wound up at the campsite. We all pulled out of the bus and Joshua parked. It was about a quarter-mile walk till we got to the observation site, but I couldn't focus at all.

I just followed behind everyone else for the rest of the journey. The woods were beautiful around us, tall trees casting ominous scattering shadows all around us. Our trail was predetermined, carved out of the ground below us.

The entire walk I swear I could feel a presence. Some being eyeing me the entire way to the site. It didn't feel malevolent, but I didn't feel safe.

We made it to the site, it was a huge cleared-out circle of flat ground.

We all set our stuff down and began to set up camp. I found a quiet corner and set up my sleeping bag and other various camping supplies.

I still couldn't shake the feeling, even as we all made our way to the excavation site. It was a little while away a simple quarried out hole, made to observe the layers and lines in the earth. We spent a few hours taking pictures there, writing notes on the way the plates seemed to move. The composition of rock clusters and other interesting things in the area.

It wasn't long before night was getting ready to fall. I felt so tired I was ready to just sleep.

But life has a funny way of not letting that happen.

We reached the campsite at dusk. We all went to our prospective corners and got ready for bed. I was out like a light.

I was asleep for maybe four hours before I jolted awake.

I wasn't at the campsite.

I was also naked.

I couldn't sit up, something was restraining me.

And the air smelled like fit trees.

And I heard leaves rustle.

Then I saw her again.

That tall, dark, woman from before. She was completely naked, her full frame sauntering towards me. She was all curves. She licked her lips as she walked, one long sexy leg in front of the other.

"Where am I?." I managed to blurt out.

"Oh, nowhere special." Her voice was like a melody only I could hear. She had an accent, but one I couldn't quite place. Somewhere between Brazilian and Spanish. Whatever it was, it sounded like heaven.

She grew closer to me until she was just above me, I wanted to stand but I couldn't.

She waved her hand and a root grew and spiraled itself until it was a flat stool. She took a seat, crossing her beautiful legs.

"This is my home." She gestured vaguely around her. "I invited you here."

"What for?" My heart raced. I looked down, roots had tied me to the forest floor, one around my chest, another on my waist, and two around my ankles.

"Simple, it is almost time for the ice queen to return to this part of the world, and I must rest. But before I enter my great sleep, I must feed." She leaned forward.

My stomach dropped. "You're going to kill me?"

"Oh heavens no child, just wish to extract a small amount of life force." She separated her legs, I couldn't help myself, I saw her slit.

I felt my cock twitch. "How are you going to do that?"

"In such a way where we both get something we want." She moved a foot closer towards my crotch. She rested her sole against my thigh. "I want your virility, and you want to feel carnal pleasures of the flesh. So how about a simple give and take?"

My cock grew further, her skin was so soft against mine. Heather crossed my mind. But in this situation, I think she's going to get her food, no matter what. Her foot kept rubbing my skin. Small waves of pleasure shot through me.

"You seem to like the idea." She nodded her head towards my now fully erect cock. Dribbles of precum were seeping out.

She smiled a wicked smile, she moved her foot towards my cock. She set the bottom of it against my shaft. Pleasure washed through my body, her foot was soft and warm against me. I groaned out loud just from her touch.

"Oh, such vitality, you will feed me well." She said.

She pressed her foot harder against my cock. She began rubbing it up and down, feeling the length of my shaft against her soft skin. This went on for agonizing minutes, her slowly rubbing my cock, just enough to keep me on the edge of an orgasm.

She just kept looking at me with a soft, innocent smile.

"You look like your ready to pop. Do you want to? Do you want to cover my legs and feet with your virility?"

I couldn't talk, something wouldn't let me, but I nodded, I needed release.

I felt the vines holding me down shift, moving me without my consent until I was standing up. Even with her sitting down, she was still as tall as I was. My cock was positioned right above her gorgeous legs. She just looked at it, like a wolf deciding to kill its prey.

"Look how pent up you are? So much vitality in you, so much delicious seed waiting for me."

She lazily moved a hand towards my waiting cock. She trailed her index finger down my shaft. I was so close it hurt.

She slowly wrapped her hand around my length. I shuddered from the touch. It was so light against me I could barely tell there was any pressure.

She moved her hand up and down in tiny increments, just so much so that I could feel it.

"Please." I managed to squeak out.

She smiled. She increased her pressure and speed by just enough.

And then it came. I felt white-hot pleasure shoot down my body. Rope after rope of my semen shot out and covered her long legs.

She let go of me and looked down at her handiwork.

"Wow, so much. But I'm not done yet."

The strangest thing happened, my semen almost seemed to be absorbed into her.

She let out a moan, a deep sexual moan. "Delicious," she said.

She waved her hand, and I found myself on the ground again. Her vines controlled every action I had.

She stood from her stool and stood over me, her glimmering pussy right above my hips.

I felt something prick into my arm, I looked down to see a small insect I saw before. It was like a mosquito, but bigger. And its sack was glowing.

After it left I felt a rush of lust lavish my body. My softening cock immediately stood at attention.

She smiled at me, her eyes almost malicious.

She dropped to her knees, hovering her sweet sex right above my cock.

"Time to really feed." She licked her lips. "Make sure you make a lot of seed for me."

She didn't bother with all the teasing this time, she just slammed herself down, her massive thighs slapping against my hips.

Her pussy wasn't anything I've ever felt before. It was soft and wet, but so much more so. I felt thousands of feelers against my cock, like little tongues pleasing me. I immediately shot another load deep into her.

"Yes, give me more vitality." She moaned.

She began to ride me, my cum slid out of her with every stroke. Her hot wet sex felt amazing on me.

She leaned down, her face directly in mine, her breathing was hot and sweet.

Her eyes were ferocious. An animal lost in the heat of the hunt.

"More." She moaned. "Give me more."

I groaned and let another load loose inside of her. Her body shuddered, her eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

She stopped bouncing on me for a moment, just basking in the glory of her orgasm.

She stood up, cum dripping from her wetness.

She licked her lips.

"One more, dear boy, that is all I ask. One last feeding."

My body ached. But I wanted more.

The vines moved me again, standing me up. My body felt feverish, but I wanted to feel more pleasure from her. I wanted to feed her, to please her.

She dropped back down to her knees, my cock was directly in front of her face, she stared at it, her mouth open.

She wasn't waiting for her dessert; she wanted it now.

She took the entirety of my length to her throat. Her mouth, like her pussy, wasn't like anything I've had before. Her tongue moved around my cock with a dexterity that seemed impossible. Wrapping my shaft in pleasures I wouldn't think possible. Her hands were at my balls, messaging them, enveloping them in warmth and comfort.

She bobbed her head up and down my shat, sending immense pleasure through my weary body. Her eyes stayed trained on mine. The beautiful blue orbs filled with lust.

I felt my final orgasm approach. A slow-building wall of lust threatening to shatter at any moment.

She must've known it, she popped her mouth off and moved both hands to my shaft, pumping it for all it was worth. Gliding up and down my skin with ease. My pulse quickened once more and i felt my last load begin to flow.

Load after load, of white, sticky love shot onto her enormous breasts.

She was breathing hard and shuddering.

"That was amazing," she said, her eyes half-closed. "I will sleep well this winter."

And then everything went to darkness

Its been years since that fateful night. And i am here once again. Ready to meet her, or meet my death.