All Comments on 'In Black and White Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Great as par for your writing

Of the many questions you presented I can maybe answer one. Myron and Mary found the correct lead in connection with Priscilla's abduction. I'm relatively certain Jayne Hallerton and possibly Rex had something to do with the abduction. I'm certain Jayne drugged Priscilla in the wine she gave her. I'm not sure who it was for but I'm guessing that is how "they" got her. Great writing as usual WW! I'm really digging the pace of the story so far. I shudder to think how you're going to handle November in their world. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I think Jaime Silver abducted them both, using Jayne and Rex to kidnap Priscilla so he could have a virgin as one of his call girls and abducting both Benjamin Hill and his brother, taking the brother first with his men disguised as Child Protective Services and County Sheriff Deputies, and then luring Benny out to that parking lot to keep his brother safe, so the Kings would lose to County.

I think both will be found in time and not only Jaime Silver, but whomever deposited the money into the bank account Jayne has been withdrawing funds from will go down with him.

I think there is at least one more mole in the TCPD who is working with Cook and Carnes, possibly Scott Petersen with the Sheriff's Department.

As for what will Crowbar do about all of it? That's why we have to wait for the next chapter.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Another Great Story

Still think the wife of the Sheriff is the person handing over intel to the press upset her ex is being so macho and her hubby a wimp, let alone her sister having him every night as his wife. The IC will with T Square will take Silver out. The Guy who invested in the club over the town line will be brought in as the person who paid for the kidnapping of the two. Thats my pitch for now. another great story WW and a double cheesburger 5

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Just

follow the money........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Politics

I love your writing, but have you been in a bath tub or something. There is no

liberal press anymore. Look at Fox news who it was reported is 60% or

of their reports were lies. Don't let your good stories be thrown into that nonsense.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Silver definitely involved in Hill's disappearance and I suspect death. Think Bedford may be behind the other although might involve Silver as manpower.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Good chapter .02. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES