In Charge of the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
How product gets to the Farm.
1.9k words
3.95
31.7k
19
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

The truck slid to a stop with a scream of air brakes. Two people sitting in back stretched from sitting so long and opened the doors beside them. The driver remained seated in the truck, his head down on the wheel, waiting to be needed again.

The pair stepped out into a parking lot, their vehicle surrounded by other transports of the same type; Cattle trucks, their holes covered to keep outside eyes from seeing inside. They met at the front of the transport with a nod and headed toward a building standing surrounded by tall fences and barbed wire.

She was tall, just over six foot, wearing heels allowing her to tower over most others. Her clothes were form fitting, but tasteful. They hugged her figure and curves, drawing the eye of most men she walked past. Her expression to them was scornful, impatient, as if she couldn't be bothered to notice them. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight braid, sectioned off ever two inches by rubber bands.

The second traveler was a male, over six feet himself, dressed in loose clothes. His blonde hair was also back into a ponytail, although not as severe as the female. Both walked with confidence, flashing an invitation to the doorman, entering the building.

The interior erupted into conversation as soon as the door opened. Across the space was a large stage with folding chairs set up to view whatever presented itself to to the group. Moving to two empty seats, the pair sat down, moving a little closer to each other.

"Richie, why are we here?" the female whined.

"Product, Muffin. We need new product. Our stock is not enough to supply the demand we have. We need to bring home some more product. This is a place they auction in bulk. No more buying one pitiful slave at a time. Smallest lot they are auctioning off here is ten and up to fifty."

The female, Tina's, eyes widened. "Fifty, Richie? Bulls too?"

"Ah, my little slut, hungry to be split open. I am looking for one male, trying to modify our bull program to make them as desirable as our heifers."

"Oooo, yea, Richie." she cooed, nuzzling up to his arm. "Does that mean I don't have to leave again, searching out females? I get to stay with you?"

"As long as you do your job, Tina." Richie assured her.

Tina was stopped from answering by a loud bell that sounded in the space. Conversation died down as the people filed to the chairs and settled down. She scooted closer to the calm male, resisting the urge to fall to her knees.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our auction will begin. Please make sure you have your bid cards. As always, payment is expected promptly and is non-refundable. Possession of goods is expected immediately after the auction concludes. And let's begin with lot number one...

"This lot is small, only fifteen products. Two males, thirteen females. All blonde. They are fit, and vary in ages from twenty to thirty-five. All products were acquired from a wide area, so no investigations should overlap." As the auctioneer spoke a person wearing all black and a hood walked past carrying a chain behind them. Hooked onto the chain were the product being auctioned. They stumbled as the person pulling the chain didn't slow, across the stage. All had wide eyes, trying to figure out how they ended up here. "We will start the bidding at twenty-five thousand for the lot. Do I hear twenty-five?"

As the bids flowed in the products were circled around the stage allowing the bidders to see both front and backs of what they were bidding on. Richie watched the lot, disinterested. While they were young, they were not what he was looking for. He liked more variety in his livestock, and more than one male could be a problem with his current set-up.

The first lot went for just under sixty thousand dollars, followed by the next two. Tina was getting restless beside him, but he yanked on her braid getting a moan and her attention. His counterpart wasn't a slave, but she did crave pain and looked to her partner and lover to provide.

Hours later the sixth lot came forward. It was twenty-five products, aged from eighteen to forty. Two males, twenty=three females. Tina was nearly on his lap, wanting to caress his cock, but he shoved her back to her seat. Because some of the lot was considered "undesirable" being older, the bidding started at twenty-two thousand.

Twelve minutes later Richie was proclaimed the winner of the lot at thirty-five grand. Tina squealed her excitement and followed the male to make his payment. Once finished, even though the auction was still continuing, Richie left the building to secure his livestock truck for transport.

It was a large truck, modified to be able to hold two levels of product. The engineers had automated the feeding and watering to the troughs so once the products were secure on the top, they didn't have to be handled until arriving at their location.

Counting once more the number of slots, Richie confirmed that he could, in fact, fit all twenty-five products with five open slots that would now be used for storage.

"Richie, I can't wait to get back. Fuck me now, please." Tina begged in the middle of the livestock truck. Her lips pouted as she tried to capture his attention.

"How many lots were there in the auction, Muffin?" Richie asked her, his hand touching her hair.

"Twenty-five." she responded immediately. Richie tugged on her ponytail, directing her to him, and they met in an embrace. "Oh, Richie," Tina moaned.

The male wrapped her ponytail around his hand, using it as control for the female. He pulled her head back as he kissed her, exposing her neck which after a second, were covered by his mouth. His free hand came up and unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her smaller breasts uncovered by no bra.

Still keeping her still Richie bent over further, his mouth landing light kisses on the small mounds of skill, teasing the nipples firm. As Tina's hands came up to touch the male, he yanked on her hair telling her to go back to where she had been. As his mouth worked on her breasts, his hand explored her cunt, driving her wail higher.

"Richie, I need it. Please Richie, give it to me." Tina begged as he fondled her. Instead of giving her what she was craving, he continued what he was doing, teasing his fingers in and out of her, kissing and sucking on her nipples. "God, please Richie, I neeeed it. Hit me!"

"Not yet, little slut muffin. I want you desperate." Richie explained. Releasing her ponytail she wailed and moved where Richie placed her on the ground. Following her, Richie unbuttoned his pants, easing her onto his cock and moving slowly in and out of her.

He continued to thrust gently into her, taking more pleasure from her writhing in lust than feeling her cunt around him. She loved to fuck hard and fast, pain directed her way, but he wasn't letting her climb to the heights she craved.

Finally after his release sprayed her insides he shoved her hard so her back hit the metal divider with a clang. Her panting increased and her wails turned to moans. Bringing one hand up to her throat he moved her head out of the way, forcing his lover to look at the ceiling of the trailer.

"God, yes, Richie. Give it to me, hard. Please, baby, I need it. I want it." she begged. Richie brought his hand back and connected sharply with her left breast in a slap. The noise echoed through the trailer followed by her scream of pleasure. "More, more, give me more!"

Richie held her taut as he slapped her body up and down, seeing her shake and shudder every time he made contact. As she panted, he released her, letting her slide to the floor with a huge smile.

"You'll spend the rest of the trip on your knees, Muffin." Richie explained and Tina nodded. He had done what turned her on, now she was repaying the favour. She would crawl behind her lover, doing whatever he demanded, if he asked. "Let's go get our new property." Richie stepped out Tina followed, swaying her hips as she walked.

Back at the stage Richie showed his card to the security guard in front of the holding pen. The man looked at the number and nodded, bringing a walkie-talkie to his mouth.

"Order number 5344." the guard said, then held out a payment device that Richie tapped in a series of numbers. Moments later the hand-held beeped. "Payment accepted. Prepare merchandise." Back in a normal conversational tone, he addressed the man before him. "Just a moment, sir. They are being prepared. The calming drugs should be out of their systems in about eighteen hours."

"Good. I'll be right over there." Richie moved to the side and sat on a couch designed to hold people waiting for property. Tina moved to sit beside him, but he shoved her to the floor. "Floor, Muffin or I'll make you suck my cock in front of everyone, then offer to them."

The female blushed but settled on the floor. She was devoted to Richie as much as she could be and not be wearing a collar. He understood her need for pain, and she had a smart head about her for business. She had annoyed him at times and been made to walk through public places nude, but he always took care of her, and she loved him.

Twenty minutes passed before commotion at the gate told Richie his property had arrived. One of the black draped men led naked people linked to a chain out of the gate. They were chained together on both arms and legs that rattled as they shuffled. Around their necks were thick collars that held a tag then a chain running to their feet.

The group moved slowly, heads hung and eyes mostly closed from the drugs. They drugs were meant to keep them passive and too tired to rebel until they were at their last location. Richie led the man holding the end of the chain to his truck, bringing down the ramp so half could walk up to the top cells.

Richie separated the two males, one per level, and secured every one of them tightly on the floor. It wasn't only for their safety, a unbound livestock could get hurt in transit from either the road or struggling.

Tina followed behind, double checking the latches, her hands running over the dark haired male. "Ooh...I want this one when he's ready. Please, can I have this one?"

"Product, Muffin." he reminded her, seeing his lover getting worked up. "You can't keep them all, or we have no money."

Tina came back to his, wrapping her petite form around her near-Master. He snapped her pony-tail reminding her of where she was supposed to be, seeing her comply, licking her lips at the male prisoner.

Once the livestock were contained and secure, he led Tina to the only empty stall. "Want to stay, Muffin? The trip back would be your payment. You can stand when we get there, or you can come with me and stay on your knees."

"Ooooo, Richie, with you. That pathetic male isn't anything until he's a bull." she crooned. "You are my bull otherwise."

"Then let's go, Tina. We have work to do before we arrive." he instructed her, seeing her get to all fours and crawl behind him.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers