In Charge of the Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
Sorting product, first candidates for the Stable.
1k words
3.98
14.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Richie was once again at his desk, paperwork out in front of him. He was classifying all the new product they had just taken into the facility. Two males, and twenty three females he had to figure out where to put. Unwilling to sell some off prematurely, he decided he needed a closer look at what he was dealing with.

Tina was with the females, telling them the way things were. He found her pacing among the slaves chained to a fence. She had a thick cane in her hand that she brandished before her.

"Now listen, you little pieces of flesh, no one cares what you think, what you feel, what you want. You belong to us now." One of the slaves started to protest that turned to a squeal as Tina lashed her twice. "Shut up. No one wants to hear it."

"Motivating as always, I see." Richie spoke from behind her. Tina moaned at the sound of her lovers voice. "I need to look them over, see if any are worth keeping or if I made a huge mistake here."

The male moved look at the females all laying on the ground, hands bound together and hooked to the metal fence behind them. Their feet were also bound together and they rested on the packed dirt. All were nude.

Moving to Tina, he slapped her to the floor. "How can I compare them if they are not sorted. You have ten minutes, slut while I look in on the males." he snapped at her, hearing her moan when he struck her.

Turning from the females he went into the barn to see the two males processed. They were contained more extremely than the others, strapped down on the ground while they were evaluated.

"What do we have?" Richie came into the barn and seeing the male that also worked with him.

"Two males. One with a five inch cock, the other with a eight. Both are somewhat docile which doesn't bode well for our bulls." the man said, not looking at Richie but at his shoes.

"Let's take the five first. See if being a bull inspires him." Richie commented. Stepping closer to the males he saw one of the males was severely malnourished, and both cringed from him. "Get this male on a meal modification. He's terribly underweight. I don't want him processed until he put on some weight. Get the other into the first room."

"Yes, Sir." the male agreed, marking his clipboard.

"Have they been tested, Brad?" Richie questioned the other man.

"No Sir."

"See to that?"

Brad shuddered at the thought. "Oh yes." his voice came low.

The males decided, Richie could return to the females, confident that his assistant had done as she was told, or she would be paying the price for days...and not how she wanted.

He was pleased when he saw the twenty-three females now grouped. With a quick glance he saw fourteen brunettes, three raven haired, four blondes and two red heads. Tina had been waiting for Richie to return and had been striking the slaves to waste time.

Noticing his return, Tina turned from the bound females to the man she adored. Smiling at her work she motioned at them for Richie. "See? Some of them gave me trouble, but they all moved. You proud of me?"

Richie caressed the long ponytail she always wore, hearing her purr in response. "I expected no less, Tina." he said, moving closer to her and putting kisses on her neck. "Now, I have to work. Take good notes Muffin."

Richie turned to the females who were now sorted by hair colour. Going to the smallest group first, the red heads, he examined each specimen, fondling breasts, feeling cunts and seeing eyes for both drugs and fear.

He followed the same procedure with the rest before turning back to Tina, "Some of these are unacceptable right now." he pointed out five brunettes, one raven haired and two blondes. "Unacceptable and fat. Get them over to the other stable and let them run it off as ponies."

Tina motioned to the side and a bouncer with a long chain came forward clasping the hands of each singled out to the chain before releasing them from the fence. Two on each side. By the end he was behind them and spurred the last ones on with a crack of a whip.

"Move it you fat, lazy animals. You will run til I tell you to stop!" he shouted and cracked his whip again. The ones in front started up, pulling the ones behind them and finally the man could follow.

"Now for the rest. We have one male in the first rooms and six available." Richie commented to himself hearing the female moan next to him at the male. "Take one of the red, two raven, one blonde and two others. Set one of the red and other for hard, give it easy for the blonde slut. The rest normal. Go." he told the female dying to get on her knees for him.

"Yes, Richie." she obediently complied, looking over the females once more. Choice made, two bouncers came and removed the chosen females, taking them where directed.

That still left nine. Richie looked at his remaining product and sighed. The hard females wouldn't be out of stage one for at least two weeks, nearly triple that for the soft. He paced before them, seeing some flinch from him, other freeze up.

"Take these two," he motioned for a brunette and the other read head, "into the barn and get them strapped down. I have an idea. Get the other seven bound in stalls, legs open. Anyone who has 100% efficiency can have them as a treat. Gods help them if they are damaged, however."

"Yes, Sir." the remaining bouncers separated the females and took them where directed.

He was dealing with cows and ponies...Richie was getting inspired to look into sheep as well. Wigs sold for a mint, ones made from actual human hair even more so. Tapping the inventory he had. The ponies were new, and right now, not too active, they were figuring out how to make it work, profitable and cruel; all things that took time. But at least now, they had their first eight test subjects.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers