In Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Debra fully embraces her control of the men.
1.9k words
4.72
11.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard laid back, getting himself ready for Debra as Marcus laid back with a grin, his cock spent for the moment.

"Enjoy the treat," Marcus teased.

The older man glared at the buck lying next to him, Debra giving Richard's cock a few teasing strokes to keep him hard. Kneeling up, she positioned herself over Richard's mouth and spread her legs wide. From below, Richard could see her slightly gaped pussy. It was soaked, both with her own arousal and Marcus' semen clinging to her sex.

"Come on," Debra said, reaching back to grasp the top of Richard's head. "Lick me out."

Richard sighed. He certainly had gotten himself in deep this time. Leaning in, he began to gently lick at Debra's pussy. The taste of her and Marcus was mixed on his tongue and not entirely awful. He focused on his job and just knew that Marcus would be smiling smugly over at them, enjoying this. His tongue slipped inside of her, wiggling up and down slowly. Debra moaned, her nails raking across Richard's scalp as his tongue cleaned her. Her chest thrust out, hips grinding down onto his mouth. It was absolutely divine. Licking quickly, Richard had Debra clean and ready for him. He broke free of her groin, panting softly, his lips coated in her and Marcus' taste.

"Your turn," Richard said, looking over at Marcus with a wink

Marcus grinned as he shifted over. "What? You think I'm hating this?" He said as he leaned into Richard's member. His tongue reached out and traced along the veins on that long member, kissing the head each time his lips got close to it. Debra watched on as she pulled herself from Richard's mouth, leaning in to join Marcus. Her lips connected with his for a brief moment around Richard's cock head. Richard could only moan, his member throbbing hungrily against their lips.

"Seems like you're getting into it more," Debra said, sliding down and kneeling over Richard's cock. Her hand held his member and teased the head against her folds, smiling down at Marcus. He had stayed close. "I want you to lick my clit while I fuck him." She said just as she began to slide down Richard, moaning in pleasure.

Richard groaned out, his back arched as Debra began to ride his cock. He had the perfect view of her ass as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Throbbing inside of her, he bucked up each time she slid down onto him. The two of them panted and groaned as they worked with each other for their mutual pleasure. Marcus meanwhile leaned in and began to lick at Debra's clit. He let his tongue brush against it each time that her hips rocked upwards towards his mouth. It thrilled him, his tongue eagerly trying to pleasure her, doing his best with his hands cuffed behind his back. Debra was in heaven. Her hips rocked back and forth firmly on Richard's cock, panting hard. The feeling Marcus' tongue adding to her pleasure drove her wild. Her breasts bounced with each rocking of her hips, sweat trailing down her face.

"I'm close!" She cried out.

Marcus latched his lips down onto Debra's clit and sucked gently at it, wanting to bring her more pleasure. Richard, doing his best with his wrists cuffed, thrusted up firmly into her, his cock throbbing deep inside of her pussy. Debra moaned out hard and shuddered, clamping down onto Richard's member as she gushed. Her wetness ran down the man's inner thighs, soaking his cock and balls, grinding down against him. She panted hard, riding the waves of pleasure that coasted over her body. Richard was getting close himself, panting hard as he kept bucking up into her, needing his own release. Marcus kept sucking at her clit until she pushed back against his head, needing a moment. She pulled herself off of Richard, leaving him on edge, close to his own orgasm.

"Not yet," Debra panted out, looking back at him. "I have something special planned."

Richard groaned out with his denial as he sat up next to Marcus. The two men's faces were coated in their own sweat, Marcus from his own release with Debra and Richard with his edged member. Debra stood up, a bit wobbly, as she pointed to Marcus.

"You lay with your head near the foot of the bed," She said before pointing to Richard. "And you lay with your head in the pillows. Lock up your legs together. I'm going to ride both of your cocks at the same time."

The men were quick to obey. Marcus, resting back at the foot of the bed, his cock had come back to life. He grinned over at Richard, giving him a wink. The older man looked over at Marcus with a half-smile of his own. As much as he had been hesitant before, this play with his counterpart was something he was learning to enjoy. Perhaps the two of them could explore this by themselves sometime soon. The two of them quickly hooked their muscular legs against one another and pulled their groins closer. Their cocks briefly brushed up against one another. Debra grinned, looking down at the sight before her. She could get used to being in charge.

"Good boys," She teased, kneeling beside them both.

Reaching down, Debra's right hand wrapped around both of their cocks, pressing them together. Marcus and Richard moaned as her hand began to work up and down their shafts. Her grasp ground their cocks together in her hand, their heads pressed against one another. Precum drooled down Richard's shaft and onto Marcus'.

"Let me clean you up," Debra whispered, leaning in.

Her lips wrapped around both of their cock heads again, licking at them with the tip of her tongue. She worked her tongue in a figure eight around each of their cockheads between licking back to the other. The two men bucked slightly into her mouth, their hands clenched uselessly behind their backs. Marcus was certainly ready for another round and Richard was still so close to his first orgasm. Before either of them could get far, Debra popped her lips free from their cocks and let them go. Both men were panting, looking at her with hungry eyes.

"Fuck us," Richard grunted.

"Please," Marcus begged.

Debra licked her lips as she knelt between her two playthings. "Eager, are we boys? Don't worry. I'll make you both cum your brains out inside of me."

She had her back to Richard and grasped his cock firmly in her hand. With the head wet from her recent lickings as well as Marcus', she guided him between her cheeks. Debra and Richard both moaned as his cock head kissed and sunk into her tight rear. She wiggled her hips back and forth on him a few times, letting him sink in three inches before turning to Marcus. Grabbing his cock, she looked him in the eye, bringing his member to her sex. He eagerly pushed his hips up into her as she was lined up, making her moan out again as both cocks were penetrating her.

"Ohhhhh yesss!" Debra cried out, starting to aggressively bucked her hips up and down on both of the men.

Her hips rocked against their cocks, driving them deeper inside of her. She clenched down on them both, squeezing their members to make them moan. The feeling of both of them inside of her at the same time never failed to arouse her. Usually, she was pinned between them as they ravaged her. Not this night. No, she gripped Marcus' hips and slammed herself down, grunting with the effort. Her breasts bounced, drawing Marcus' eyes as she looked down at him.

"You like what you see?" She teased, licking her lips. Marcus could only nod, valuable blood drawn elsewhere from his head at this particular moment. "Good. Get used to the sight. I think I'm going to be taking charge more often."

Richard bucked up into her ass. He loved the feeling inside of her, grinding deep each time she plunged down on him and Marcus. His cock throbbed wildly, the tip leaking precum. He was close. So close. He didn't want to cum yet though. This sensation of her riding them and his legs locked around Marcus' was quite enjoyable. His back arched, his moans pulled deep from his chest. Marcus meanwhile struggled against his cuffs. He wanted to break free of the cheap plastic and grab ahold of Debra. She handcuffed him for a reason though and he wasn't going to ruin what was happening. He was having a blast.

"I'm so damn close," Richard muttered, his hips writhing under Debra's.

"Oh?" She said, looking back at him, wiggling her ass. "If you cum first, stud, then you're going to have to lick Marcus clean." She turned back to the younger man. "And if you cum first, you're licking his cock clean."

Both of the men were divided. Marcus was getting there and the idea of licking Richard's cock again turned him on. Richard wanted nothing more than to cum but to do so would mean having to lick Marcus' member. Meanwhile, a thrill of absolute joy ran through Debra. She came as she felt both men tense inside of her. Clenching down onto both of them again, she let out a high pitched moan. Her body was on fire and she didn't want the sensation to end. All things did have to come to an end when she felt one of them cumming. His cock throbbed deep inside of her, spraying her insides with his hot, thick semen. This sensation seemed to set off the other man as he came, drenching her with his cum as well. Both men groaned out their pleasure as she kept her hips pressed down, grinding back and forth to milk them dry.

Only she knew who came first. Looking back at Richard, she gave him a wink. "You shot first there," She said, starting to draw herself upwards. "You know what you have to do."

Richard hesitated for a moment, still overcome by the draining sensation of his powerful orgasm. As Debra climbed off of them, cum leaking from her pussy and her asshole, she sat back to watch the show. Marcus sat up, smirking, his member dripping with his own load and the wetness of Debra. Richard shifted himself over, trying to kneel but not able to get himself into a comfortable position. Eventually, he laid down on his stomach, his head between Marcus' legs. Not looking up at the cocky man, he began to lick at his member. The taste was salty, bitter and sweet but it wasn't something he was hating. Licking and kissing along that cock, Debra watched, her fingers teasing against her clit. She moaned, just as Marcus did, as Richard's lips sucked the last few drops of cum from his cock, leaving it clean. Marcus grinned at the other man, feeling a sense of erotic superiority over the other man for having him clean up his mess not once but twice in one night.

"There," Richard said as he finally sat up, looking at Marcus and Debra.

"Good," Debra said, smiling at both of them. "You two are following directions well tonight. I'll have to reward you..."

Both men grinned at one another. They knew they had a long night ahead of them.

To be continued...