In Defense of Another

Story Info
Fighting off hoodlums leads to love.
2.6k words
4.05
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
604 Followers

My heart was pounding in my chest as I ran to the source of the screaming. It was late... real late... and I should have known not to be out on the streets of the city at this time of night. But the screaming woman should have known better too. I got out of a late movie and then just decided to walk the streets for a little bit to clear my head. Having a friend get raped and you can't talk about it with anyone has a way of doing that to you. I dunno why, but I guess I felt like getting even with someone. So hearing a crying plea for help caught my immediate attention.

I was trained better than to go rushing into the unknown, but all that seemed to go out the window. I wanted a piece of the little shits.

I broke out of the alley and saw the three youths holding you down, sneering at you, ripping your clothes away. It was obvious what they wanted. And it was equally obvious what I was going to do about it.

I moved quickly behind the nearest one and threw a powerful elbow into his ribs from behind, breaking them. His head shot up in a painful growl and I grabbed it and pulled him backwards, throwing him to the ground. He lay there gasping, trying to catch his breath as his comrads looked at me, surprised. I knew he wouldn't be any more trouble. He'd be lucky if his lung wasn't punctured.

I crouched, ready to attack the next guy. He moved towards me quickly, throwing rapid, swinging punches. I blocked them easily before smashing a heel-palm into his nose and then rapidly grabbing his arm, I swiveled into him and threw him over my back in a hip throw. He smashed hard onto the blacktop, dazed and hurting, but probably not out of the fight. I twisted his arm painfully in an armlock, thinking of breaking it. He was moaning loudly. My anger was welling up inside me making me want to hurt him badly.

"I'm gonna cut you, man," said the third. "You're gonna die, mutha fucka."

I spun to face him, releasing his friend, and noticed that you were crawling away from us, towards the wall of the building that framed the alley. You weren't too badly hurt, but were definitely shaken up.

The guy pulled a large knife from his belt and twisted and turned it in front of me, menacingly. He stabbed and swung it a few times. It missed me, but narrowly. This guy had a little more skill than the others. Another sweep and I trapped his arm, following it with a knee to his gut. He staggered backwards, breaking my grip, but caught his balance quickly. He moved into a ready stance as I moved towards him once more. I knew that I had to get this over with quickly, before something stupid happened and I got stabbed.

He came in with a low stabbing fake, followed by an upward slash. He was hoping to catch me attempting to grab his arm again, but I didn't fall for it. I leaned my head back out of range and let my leg come up into a groin kick. He groaned loudly after the thud but brought the knife right back down again. I circled outside of his arm and maintained the downward arc, just slightly redirecting it until it stabbed into his thigh. He howled in pain as the knife bit deep, stumbling back from me. I spun and struck him with a spinning hook kick in the face with the heel of my boot sending him flying to the ground, unconcious before he even hit it.

I looked at his buddies and saw one of them scrambling from the scene. I would have probably given chase, but I knew you needed attending to. I walked slowly over to you and found you whimpering and scared. Your clothing was torn, your arms marked with red spots and scrapes.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here," I said calmly, holding your arm to help you up. You tried to wrap the shards of your blouse around yourself, to hide your nakedness, to no avail. I led you out of the alley and to my car where we drove to the hospital to have you checked out. From the moment I picked you up, you clung to me tightly as if needing me to care for you. You were scared, shaking in my arms. The shock was evident, even without my training. It was difficult to drive with you clinging to me, but I managed to make it to the hospital ok. They had to pry you away from me and, eventually, they had to give you a sedative to calm you down before ushering you away.

There was a lot of paperwork and a lot of questions. I didn't know who you were or what you had as far as insurance, so I put it all in my name for now. I figure we'd sort it out later. After 5 hours, you were finally released. I was there to help you get home if needed. I wasn't sure if you had friends or family in the area that could help you. You were still groggy, so I figured I'd take you to my home, help you rest, and then take you home to your family tomorrow.

We finally arrived at the house and I moved you into the bedroom, removed the stupid cloth gown the hospital had given you, and tucked you into bed. You quickly snuggled deep into the comfortable bed and were fast asleep. I moved into the living room, stripped down to my boxers, and crashed on the couch with a blanket. It was a long day for me as well, so I fell asleep quickly.

I didn't sleep so well and in just a couple of hours I heard you making noise from a bad dream or something. I tossed the blanket aside and went into the bedroom. You were tossing and turning, calling out. It was a really bad nightmare, for sure. I figured that would happen. I lay on the bed behind you holding you tight, feeling you shivering. I held you tight against me, wrapping my arms around you, and you calmed down. Your hands grabbed my arms, holding me in place. You sensed the protection and were visibly calmed. You relaxed and snuggled more firmly against me. You needed the feeling of utter security at this point... a warm, strong body to hold and protect you against the demons in the world.

I had forgotten I was only in my boxers and as you moved back against me, your ass pushed into my cock and it began to harden. It was completly involuntary and I didn't want to scare you, so I pulled away a bit. But you would have none of that and pushed back even more, forcing my hardness up against you until it rest in the the crack of your ass. I felt your hips gyrate a little making me even harder. I wasn't sure if it was involuntary or on purpose, but it was definitely exciting me.

Your hand moved off my arm and I felt it slide against my outter thigh. You stroked it for a moment before grabbing behind my leg and pulling me into you. No, you weren't asleep. I buried my face into your hair and breathed deeply. Your smell was intoxicating. I gasped as your hand moved slightly between us and grazed my cock. I was breathing deeply now, practically panting in your ear. I wasn't sure this was a good idea, but my body had taken control now.

My hips pressed into you, letting your hand grip my hardness. You deftly slid my cock out of my boxers, putting us skin to skin. My precum wiped onto your ass, lubricating it a little. You shifted further still, opening your legs a little and slid my cock into your pussy. You pushed back slowly and firmly, moaning softly as I filled you, until I was deeply embedded. Then you lay still for a moment, enjoying the feeling.

I felt your pussy contract, almost milking me. I groaned and pulled away a few inches before sliding back in. I started a slow fucking motion, moving in and out of you. Your hand was back on my ass, pulling me in harder and deeper as you gripped me tightly.

"Oh gawd, yes," you moaned.

You were so warm and wet, exciting me, making it so easy for me to make love to you. You turned onto your stomach, encouraging me to follow you. My groin pushed into your ass as I balanced on my hands to keep my weight mostly off of you. You seemed to want me to bear down on you. You wanted me to be strong and take you. I sat back and grabbed your hips, pulling you up to your hands and knees, never letting my cock slide from you. From this position I could fuck you with more strength, power, and speed.

I pushed in deeper and deeper with each thrust, building speed, driving my hips into your ass. Every thrust elicited another moan from you. You pushed back into me, wanting me to go harder and faster and I obliged. You came with a wail, pushing your face into the pillow for stiffle your screaming. Your hands clenched the pillow tightly.

I slowed my thrusting, just moving in and out of you. I felt your body quivering below me. I hadn't cum yet and you certainly didn't seem to be done. We were both panting and sweating from our exertion.

You moved and I pulled out of you. I thought for a moment we were done, but you just turned over onto your back and spread your legs, moving so that I was between them. I fell into you, laying on you, merging into a deep, passionate kiss. It was a kiss of desire, a kiss of forever. I had a feeling we would forever be together, even though I knew nothing about you. We felt so right together.

My hands stroked your sides, your ass and your thighs. Your skin was so soft and inviting. When I lifted off you, my hands found your breasts. Your nipples were hard and pressed back into my hands. They were sensitive, too, and you moaned softly as I pinched and rubbed them. I dropped onto them, letting my tongue slither around each nipple before my lips encased it and I suckled forcefully. I used my teeth a little, lightly biting them as my hand gathered the lovely flesh. Then I kissed your neck and chest, slowly moving down your body. Your hips moved slowly, anticipating my final destination.

My tongue slithered around your belly button, tickling you. You giggled a little as you squirmed beneath me. Then I pulled away, obviously surprising you. I sat between your legs and moved my hands below your hips, gripping them tightly. You whelped a little in surprise as I hoisted your hips up to my waiting mouth, lifting you into an arch. Your legs dangled a little in the air and your hands gripped the headboard for some support.

My tongue traced circles around your pussy, loving the taste and texture. You smelled wonderful and it made me want you even more. Your lips were so soft and pliable and my tongue played with them, sliding through and around them. I felt your hips move a little as your pleasure rose and fell. I licked you with long, strong strokes, pushing between your lips and terminating at your clit, which I slithered around. You moaned in heat begging for me to make you cum again. Blood was rushing to your head, making you dizzy as the pleasure I granted rose higher and higher.

My mouth formed over your pussy, making a seal as I sucked hard. The area engorged with blood and your clit tingled in delight. I then pushed my tongue in deep again, driving further and further into you, drinking your essence, trying to reach every delightful spot, probing in and out, fucking you with it.

You grunted loudly, unable to form coherent words at the moment. Your body was quivering and I wasn't sure how long I could support you. One hand came up and grabbed my hair tightly, pulling me into you. I was smothering in your wetness, but I kept licking and sucking on you. I wanted you to cum badly. I sucked your clit between my lips and lightly pinched it while sucking and rolling it between my lips.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," you moaned, and your hips suddenly bucked me away from you.

I lowered your hips back to the bed and watched as you panted before me. The bed was a wreck but you looked ravishing on it. You slowly got to your knees and moved towards me. You looked like a tigress in heat. Your hair was disheveled and fell around your face, partially hiding it. The sun was coming in the windows now, making the scene more exciting, adding an additional sense to the mix.

You grabbed the back of my neck with both hands and forced your lips onto mine. It was a searing kiss with your tongue pushing deep into my mouth. I felt your body heat above me as you settled into my lap, wrapping your legs around me. My cock pressed up against your clit and abdomen, it's hardness obviously exciting you, as you slid up and down it, pressing it against your pussy and your clit. I moaned into your mouth, barely able to breath between kisses.

I held you tight against me, crushing your breasts into my chest, your nipples jabbing me. I leaned forward, rolling you onto your back. Your legs were still wrapped around me, and our lips were locked passionately. I moved my hips slightly and entered your pussy once again, feeling the excited heat beconing me in deeper and deeper. As we continued kissing, I rocked my hips in and out, gently fucking you. My body was pressed down onto you, our kiss never ending.

We moaned into each other's mouth as our heat and passion steadily built. My fucking became more insistent, my cock driving deeper and faster. Your legs gave me a little more freedom to move, but kept pulling me back in, always helping my thrusts as my hips jammed into your mound. It didn't take long for our breathing to become too labored, our pleasure to become too distracting to continue kissing. But we held our faces close, our lips sometimes touching, our teeth sometimes biting.

I grabbed a fistfull of your hair and pulled it a little and you moaned out as your orgasm hit once again. Your hands dug into my back, scratching me with your nails. I was so close to my climax... just a little bit more.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

Your hands then flew to my ass and pulled me into you, helping drive me deeper with each thrust. You clenched your pussy onto me. You grabbed onto my nipples and twisted just to the point of pain. You were using every trick in the book to get me off. Within moments it worked. My hips were thrusting in overdrive as I felt my body surging with need. In just a few more thrusts, I was cumming in you. It felt so fucking good. We were so close at that moment. It was as if we were truly married and deeply in love.

I crashed onto the bed next to you, panting. We both were. I draped an arm under you and pulled you to me. You draped an arm over my chest and snuggled into me.

The sun was rising... the birds chirping... and we were falling asleep.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
604 Followers