In Defense of Large Breasts

Story Info
Sexy Aunt Erica seduces her young niece.
12.8k words
4.69
27.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers

IN DEFENSE OF LARGE BREASTS

At first Wendy tried ignoring the knocking on her bedroom door. It was probably her mom and she was in no mood to talk to her, but as the knocking continued she finally snapped, "Mom, I'm busy."

"Too busy to talk with your Aunt Erica?"

"Aunt Erica!" Wendy fairly shrieked as she bounded off the bed and across the room.

"Yes, it is your favorite aunt now open the door."

Erica was, without a doubt, her favorite aunt. She was her mom's younger sister and the polar opposite of her extremely buttoned down mother in almost every way possible. While her mom, Susan, was conservative, i.e. boring in just about every category across the board, her Aunt Erica was anything but boring or conservative.

A former self-described hippie/flower child she moved to California from Nebraska when she was only twenty. She usually came to visit once a year, staying in their guest bedroom for a few weeks, but during the summer, so her being here now in the spring was a nice surprise.

After flinging the door open, Wendy hugged her aunt tightly before pulling back. "It's only May, Aunt Erica. I thought you weren't coming to the summer like usual?"

"Yeah, well, I thought I would come early this year and stay maybe a bit longer than normal."

Wendy smiled brightly at her before her smile turned into a frown. "I wish you would have come last month though for my birthday party. Mom threw me like, the most boring eighteenth birthday party ever in the history of the world. You would have spiced it up I'm sure."

"No doubt but I just couldn't get away, but don't worry I brought you some nice gifts, hon. Plus I plan on taking you out to a belated birthday lunch."

Wendy smiled at first before frowning again. "Is mom coming?"

"Actually no. That is the best part. It will be just the two of us. She got called into work early and has to be there at two. She already left actually. Said she had some errands to run before work."

Kate, Wendy's mom, worked as a slot attendant at a local casino and normally didn't start work until four in the afternoon.

"That's great," Wendy replied happily. "So it will be just the two of us without ole stick in the mud tagging along."

Erica laughed heartily at her niece's description of her older sister. At the age of thirty five, the never married Erica had a turbulent history and would never be mistaken for a "stick in the mud". Instead, she was wild and adventuresome, having had both girlfriends and boyfriends in the past, sometimes both at the same time.

With her appealing blonde hair, soft brown eyes and possessing a face that was both mischievous looking and attractive, and one which seemed prone to seductive and sly looks, Erica garnered plenty of attention from both males and females alike. In short, most people simply found her fun to be around.

Her fun personality was made even more appealing when combined with her bombshell body. Thanks to a daily workout regime, coupled with a strict diet, the five four, hundred and twenty seven pound Erica still, even into her mid-thirties, owned a terrific body. Her abs were firm and nearly fat free as was her thighs and ass, but they were nothing compared to her all natural, extremely sizable breasts. Erica wore a size thirty two G cup bra, that is, ever the hippie still, when she bothered to even wear one.

At lunch, in a small downtown café, after they caught each other up on the current affairs in their respective lives, the conversation took a serious turn when Erica brought up a touchy subject for Wendy.

"So look hon, your mom wanted me to talk to you. She thinks something happened at school earlier this week but you won't talk to her about it so it must be real serious. Are you in trouble or something?"

"No, not really. I mean something, yeah, happened and it's sort of serious I guess but I can't talk to mom about it."

"Why not?"

"Well you know how she is with the sexy stuff Aunt Erica. I don't want her freaking out and going to the school and raising all kinds of hell."

"Well I am not your mother when it comes to the sexy stuff, Wendy. I guess I'm more of a free spirit when it comes to that and I won't tell her anything if you don't want me to."

"A freakin nun is more of a free spirit when it comes to sex than my mom," Wendy quipped.

"No doubt," Erica said as she sipped on her coffee. "So I'm all ears."

"OK, well, what happened is this..." Wendy leaned forward dropping her voice to a clandestine whisper. "I was in the girls' locker room changing after P.E. class when a couple of girls came in unexpectedly. You see I always duck out a bit early and hurry and change before the other girls get in the locker room but today I guess Missy and Karen ducked out a bit early too and they saw me getting undressed."

"Can I ask why you duck out early to change?"

Wendy shrugged her shoulders before giving her aunt wan smile. "Just shy I guess and a bit self-conscious about getting undressed in front of the other girls."

"Really, self-conscious Wendy. Don't know why. You certainly are pretty enough and don't look at all over weight so..."

Like her aunt, Wendy had soft brown eyes which only served to emphasis her wholesome "girl next door" good looks. Her dishwater blonde hair toppled down just past her shoulders, accenting a supple and curvaceous figure. The highlight of her appealing figure was a pair of large, thirty four DD breasts.

Sadly though, Wendy, thanks to her mom and her buttoned down attitude towards all things of a sexual nature, did not think of her large breasts as something to be proud of. Erica, sensing as much, determined this was a wrong that would be up to her to correct.

Wendy cleared her throat nervously before telling her aunt the truth of what happened. "Thanks but they weren't making fun of me for being ugly or fat but something else."

"What?"

Wendy sighed before totally spilling her guts to her aunt. "They were laughing at me coz of the bra I was wearing and coz I have, you know, kind of big tits."

Erica smiled warmly at her favorite niece before leaning forward. "Yeah, I noticed hon you have filled out a bit from last summer but that is a good thing no?"

"I guess but Missy and Karen they are now calling me Wendy Whoppers and it's embarrassing."

"Well in defense of large breasts let me guess... hmm both Missy and Karen are both seniors and neither one of them are particularly well endowed?"

"Yeah but how did you know and why does it matter?"

"It's simple. They are jealous, especially since you are only a junior they probably think you are like sixteen or seventeen. They don't know you were held back a year earlier from those health problems you had as a child?"

"None of the girls in my gym class know that. So you think they are jealous coz they think I'm younger and got bigger tits than them?"

"High school girls can be insecure and petty," Erica told her. "Now tell me what is going on about you being embarrassed by the bra you were wearing that day."

"Not just that day, but pretty much every day actually. Mom..." Wendy sighed before deciding to be brutally honest. "Mom buys me these stupid, I don't know, granny like looking bras that don't fit well. She won't let me pick out anything cute or nice saying 'those type of bras are for sluts'. Christ you know how she is."

"Yeah, I know your mom but lucky for you your Aunt Erica is not the same way and even luckier..."

Erica turned, digging into her purse she pulled out a large wad of cash. Holding the bills up she said happily, "And I'm in a mood to go shopping after lunch and buy my favorite niece some new bras."

Wendy looked at the large wad of bills. "Wow Aunt Erica where did you get all that money from?"

Erica smiled. "Well on the drive out here I stopped at one of the local casinos and my luck was running hot at the first the blackjack tables and then the craps table so... shopping? My treat."

'Wow really, Aunt Erica that would be cool. I have to hide them from mom, of course, but I can do that."

After lunch they hit the mall where Erica made good on her promise and allowed her niece to go off by herself and pick out a trio of new bras of her own choosing without regards to price. As an added bonus, Erica also told Wendy to pick out some matching panties to go along with her new bras.

Back at home they enjoyed a quiet Friday evening in front of the television together before Wendy kissed her aunt on the cheek and headed off to her bedroom as soon as she heard her mom's car pull up in the driveway.

About an hour later, Erica was dozing on the sofa, still wearing her jeans and fashionable blouse, when her phone dinged, waking her up. It was a text from Wendy.

Just wanted to say thanks again for buying me those new bras. I tried them on all again and really like them!! I owe you big time!!

Erica smiled as a deliciously naughty idea suddenly hit her after reading her niece's message. Throwing caution to the wind, she texted her reply, hoping it would lead somewhere.

The real reason Erica was even considering such a deliciously wicked idea was simple: a bit of revenge. When they were younger, Susan who was not so conservative then, seemed to take special delight in flirting with, and sometimes seducing, any boy it seemed her younger sister took an interest in.

The sisters, in fact, bickered constantly over boys while they were growing up. It was fights the late bloomer Erica always seemed to come out on the short end of. So now would it not be fitting if she could somehow seduce her older sister's daughter?

Erica smiled to herself, hopeful her niece would take the bait as she banged out her reply.

Glad you like them. I'm a bit disappointed though

Why?? Wendy prompting replied.

Oh I just thought it would be nice if you showed your aunt you know in person, how at least one of your new bras looked on you.

Erica held her breath as she anxiously waited to see Wendy's reply.

Really you wanna see how one of them actually looks on me, Aunt Erica?

If that is ok with you???

Honestly I would not mind but you know mom's right down the hallway. She might hear you come to my room and wonder what's going on.

Oh don't worry about her. She is fast asleep by now. She said she was tense from a rough day at work and I gave her one of my valiums. She won't be waking up anytime soon!!!

OK then. Come to my room.

Be right up in a minute

Hopping up off the sofa, Erica hummed a happy tune as she made a quick detour, stopping off to the kitchen to grab some wine.

After slipping quietly inside her bedroom, Erica found her niece nervously pacing while wearing an exceedingly boring plaid sleep shirt.

"Aunt Erica are you sure you really wanna see how one of my new bras look on me?"

Erica strode across her niece's small bedroom carrying a pair of wine glasses, filled to the brim with red wine. After they settled down on the bed, she tried to hand her one of the glasses of wine.

"Here. Take a couple sips of this. It will help relax you."

Looking at the glass of wine doubtfully she whispered, "Mom says I shouldn't drink as it can make girls do naughty things."

Erica took a deep breath before replying. "Being naughty sweetheart can sometimes be fun. A fact your ultra-conservative mother fails to appreciate."

"Yeah I guess you are right," Wendy replied as she took the glass of wine.

"Just a small sip or two. Promise, it will help relax you. I know you are nervous about showing off in one of the new bras I bought you but honey..."

Erica paused, staring at her niece deep in the eyes, she dropped her voice to a soft whisper. "It's me, sweetie. Your favorite Auntie Erica and you can trust me. Totally. But more importantly you need to let me help you overcome your innate shyness so you can blossom like the pretty beautiful flower you were meant to be."

Wendy took the glass of wine. She took one small sip of the red wine and then, not minding the taste, a larger one. The effect was both warming and relaxing and hit her almost immediately.

Giggling, she whispered, "I think I kind of like that."

"Good, but..." Erica reached out, taking the still half full glass back from her. "You can't have too much right away."

"Now are you ready to show me at least how nice one of the bras I bought you look on you, honey?"

Wendy sighed deeply before whispering, "OK."

Standing up she stood in front of her aunt and after giving her a shy smile she slowly started to lift up her boring sleep shirt, but before she even got it half way up she stopped. After letting it full back down, she whispered, "I don't know if I can do this, Aunt Erica. I'm just... you know... too shy."

"Hmm, well... tell you what. How does this sound as an idea. Maybe you are too shy but how about someone else."

"Someone else? What do you mean?"

"What if we sort of engage in a bit of role playing where it won't be you taking off your boring old sleep shirt for me but someone else you are pretending to be?"

"Sounds interesting. Tell me more?"

"It's called role playing and it's where you pretend to be someone else. Trust me, it can be both fun and liberating, sweetheart. Here, sit down next to me on the bed and I will explain our respective roles and then you can tell me if you are interested."

Erica spent the next minute explaining just what she had in mind and then another minute or two, helped by the few generous sips of wine Wendy took, convincing her niece to play along.

The crux of their little role playing game was simple: Erica would play the role of a high powered, and well-heeled, business woman who was a frequent visitor to a chic strip club while Wendy would play the role of a naïve young employee thrust into the role of being the business woman's personal dancer/stripper for the evening.

"So if you have bought and paid for me I guess that means I pretty much have to do as you please huh, Aunt Erica."

Reaching out with a mischievous smile on her face, Erica whispered, "That is exactly what it means because as they say... the customer is always right. Of course, I will have to go get dressed for my role as a powerful businesswoman while you stay here and maybe sip on a bit of wine so you won't be so nervous about being under my firm hand. Oh and get rid of that boring sleep shirt and put on some casual outfit. I think a pair of black jeans and a white blouse would be perfect for your uniform, considering you are supposed to be just a bar back at our fictional strip club. Do you have something like that?"

"Ahh, yeah, I do."

"So let's both go ahead and change into our respective proper attire for our roles and I will be back in about ten minutes or so."

"OK," Erica said as she hurried out of the bedroom and back to her own room.

A few minutes later, Erica was back inside Wendy's bedroom, dressed exactly as one might expect a powerful business woman to dress while still showing off a bit of sexiness: black pinstriped suit jacket, white blouse under the jacket and a tight, dark and fairly short skirt. To complete the look Erica added a pair of reading glasses, giving her a more professional appearance.

As soon as Erica walked into the bedroom, she went straight into character, "My, my," she chortled, "they told me I would have a young cutie waiting for me in my private VIP lounge and I do see they were not lying."

She sauntered right up to Wendy as she sat nervously on the edge of the bed. Dressed exactly in the way Erica suggested, black jeans and a white blouse with neither being particularly tight, Wendy looked up at her aunt nervously.

Reaching out, Erica touched her niece's face lightly. "Yes, for sure, you far exceed my expectations, sweetie. What is your name?"

Have a sudden inspiration to use a made up name, Wendy told her client, "I'm Betty. And what is your name?"

Thinking quickly, Erica also used a made up name. "I'm Karen. Anyways, Betty, huh, is that all? I thought all you strippers had, like, exotic nicknames? But, of course, you actually don't look like a stripper, hon. I mean the way you are dressed."

Wendy decided to oblige her aunt and give herself an "exotic" nickname. Smiling shyly, she said, "Actually I do. It's Betty Big Boobs."

"Well I can't really tell considering the way you are so conservatively dressed if that is an accurate nickname or not. Maybe you wanna get undressed for me, sweetie... or better yet, let me do it myself. Let's switch places. Let me sit down and you stand up before me."

After they switched places, Karen boldly reached out and began to undo Betty's blouse slowly.

Noticing how she was fidgeting as she undid her blouse, Karen asked her, "Why so nervous about me taking off your blouse, sweetie."

"I'm just a bit shy is all. This is my first time doing... like this job. Normally, I am just a bar back in the club... not a stripper and that is why I'm dressed the way I am. I didn't have time to change into anything sexy for you."

Karen, anxious and curious to hear more, paused after undoing only the second button. "Really. So why did they make you a stripper all of a sudden?"

"Well, Mr. Jones, you know the club manager."

Happily going along with her niece's improvision, Erica responded, "Sure, me and Chuck are tight. I am one of his favorite customers."

"Yeah he told me that when you come in you always reserve the VIP room and get your own personal stripper for the evening. He said the girl he had lined up for you. Charlene, called off tonight at the last second and he needed someone, like right away, young, innocent looking and well-endowed. Hmm, he said, that is what you like, to replace her and that I would be perfect."

"So you volunteered to be my own personal stripper for the evening?"

"No, actually, he said I had to do it... or else."

"Or else he would fire you?"

"I guess."

Reaching up, Karen stroked Betty's face as she dropped her voice to a gentle whisper, "So you have never stripped for anyone before and you really are just a shy, sweet and innocent little girl that is being forced to do this?"

"Uh-hu," Betty replied. "Mr. Jones came up with the nickname for me by the way."

"So I'm still wondering if that is an accurate nickname or not. I really hope so because, like your boss said, I really like pretty, shy, sweet innocent little girls with big boobies."

"Hmm, maybe I do," Betty said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I mean, I'm not sure. No one has ever really seen them before to... you know... comment one way or the other."

"Hmm, really? So you are a virgin then I take it."

"Yes," Betty answered... truthfully.

"And that is why you are so nervous about me taking off your blouse."

"Mhm."

"Well, tell you what. I have an idea. Why don't I go first... and then after you have taken off my blouse maybe you won't be so nervous about letting me do the same for you."

The shy Betty shrugged her shoulders before murmuring her consent.

Standing up, Karen faced the young girl before dropping her voice to a sultry whisper. "I'll help you get started by first taking this off."

Karen stripped off her professional suit jacket before laying it neatly on the bed. Turning, she faced Betty again. "OK, go ahead sweetie and undo my blouse for me." Taking her hands, she guided them to the front of her blouse as she whispered, "C'mon you don't have to be shy."

Betty slowly, carefully unbuttoned Karen's blouse. After getting it undone she paused as she gazed at the older woman's chest. Under her blouse she was wearing an exceptionally sexy black lace bra that showed her big tits to a very acceptable degree.

"Wow that is a pretty bra Ms. Karen," Betty whispered.

"I'm glad you like it hon but now it's my turn."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,155 Followers