In Defense of Large Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I would like that," Wendy quickly responded.

"OK then let's switch spots. Here you sit on the edge of the bed and I will stand up before you."

Erica gave her step daughter a sly smile before slowly shedding her robe to reveal the same black lace bra and panties outfit, along with the black stockings and white corset Wendy saw her in earlier.

"Yeah it looks even better in person," Wendy said as she once admired how delicious her aunt looked in her sexy lingerie.

"I'm glad you like it. I think the contrast between the black and white is sort of sexy don't you?"

"Yes, very much so."

"I bet you enjoyed watching me slowly strip this off huh honey?"

"Actually Mommy I... I got feeling guilty for watching you and turned it off just as you were starting to strip."

"Really so you missed me stripping out of my sexy lingerie huh... just because you were feeling guilty?"

"Yes."

"So tell me why did you tune into your mommy's show in the first place little girl?"

Wendy shyly shrugged her shoulders before whispering, "I don't know. I guess I was just curious maybe."

"Let me give you some free advice. Curiosity should always win out over guilt. I mean, seriously, you should never let guilt dictate your actions. Better to live dangerously and explore your curiosity fully as opposed to staying on the sidelines and always wondering what if..."

Erica gave her a knowing smile before applying the finishing touches to her little lecture, "But lucky for you your wicked step mommy is here inside your bedroom, up close and personal like, to offer you a second chance to see her strip and since she is the one offering to strip for you..." Erica's hands floated down, taking her daughter's hands into her own she whispered, "You should not have any feelings of guilt whatsoever."

Staring at her deep in the eyes, Erica gently pulled Wendy to her feet. "But first you need to thank your mommy with a nice kiss or two for her generous offer to strip for her overly curious daughter."

"OK," Wendy replied as she leaned in and gave her mommy a shy little kiss on the cheek.

"Hmm, you are going to have to do better than that little girl. Here let me show you the type of kiss I want. Close your eyes."

Wendy closed her eyes and after a brief second she felt her step mom's lips on her own. The pair of kisses she gave her were both, all at once, sweet and aggressive before she leaned back, whispering, "You try now, sweetie."

Wendy took a deep breath before pressing her lips against her mom's. Trying to imitate their earlier kiss, Wendy pushed her lips firmly up against her mom's, letting them linger. Her efforts were duly rewarded when Erica aggressively responded by snaking her tongue deep into her daughter's mouth. She swirled her tongue expertly around her daughter's mouth, once, and then a second time, nearly making the young girl swoon before she pulled back.

"That was nice huh," Erica whispered.

"Very nice," Wendy panted as she struggled to control her raging passions. She wanted more!

Not wanting to waste the momentum, Erica guided her nervous daughter's hands to her sides before gently prodding them north to her beckoning bra clad hills.

"You like your mommy's big tits right sweetie... I mean you think they are nice?"

As her hands drew nearer Wendy replied quietly, "I think they are beautiful, Mommy"

"Have you ever touched another woman's boobs before, sweetie?"

"N-no," she stammered.

"But you want to touch mine right baby?"

"Yes, Mommy." she truthfully answered.

"Show me. Here let me help you."

Guided slowly by her mom's hands, Wendy's hands brushed firmly up against the underside of her mom's full sized breasts.

"Nice?" Erica prompted.

"Very nice. I... I like the way they feel, Mommy."

"Well your mommy is feeling charitable this evening so..."

Taking her by the hand, the aunt turned dancer, turned step mother, led Wendy over to the vanity table "That first touch plus our kisses have left me feeling dizzy so I need a bit of support."

Leaning back against the table she whispered, "Go on sweetie, explore your curiosity as Mommy doesn't mind if you play with her boobies... all you want. Unless after that first brief touch you decided you don't like them much after all... which would really hurt my feelings."

Wendy hesitated before bring her hands up. "No, no I like them. Really."

Reaching out, she shyly began to fondle her mom's breasts through the soft delicate black lace of the bra, finding them to be deliciously nice and firm.

The mom let out a soft sigh. Closing her eyes, her head lolled back as daughter's soft explorations continued so very sweetly.

Wendy, her boldness growing, fondled her mommy's nice tits with a budding passion which threatened at any moment to spin out of control. Finally, after several long glorious moments, Erica raised her head up.

Speaking softly, she told her eager step daughter, "You are making me so hot young lady with the soft attentions you are paying to my boobies. Most men treat large breasts aggressively with no regard to the owner but not you."

Reaching out she stroked the side of her face tenderly before saying quietly, "If you really want to see your mommy get all hot and bothered, like those women you enjoy watching in the naughty videos, maybe you should try kissing them sweetie and if you want maybe even sucking on them a bit also."

Wendy swallowed hard. This was going further than she could have ever imagined but yet she seemed powerless to stop it. After the briefest of hesitations she responded, "That... that sounds nice."

Grabbing her hand, the dancer led her daughter back across the bedroom and to the bed. After pushing Wendy down so she was perched on the edge of the bed, Erica stepped up closer so she was mere inches from her. With her high heels on, and standing directly before her as she was, it allowed Wendy to be at almost perfect eye level with her mom's chest.

"I guess if you are going to use that pretty mouth of yours to shower my tits with soft loving affection I better take my bra off huh?"

"Yes, please Mommy?" Wendy whispered as her gaze became utterly fixated on her mom's chest. Slowly, seductively, Erica reached around her back to undo her bra before, just as slowly, she reached up, leisurely sliding the twin straps off and down.

After the bra fluttered gently to the floor, she whispered, "I hope my daughter is not disappointed."

"Oh God no, they... they are beautiful," Wendy replied quietly as she stared at her mommy's twin peaks of perfection. Her tits were perfectly tanned and crowned with a pair of gloriously large nipples.

Reaching out, Erica snaked a hand around the back of Wendy's head, tangling it deep in her hair. Wendy closed her eyes as she felt her face being gently pulled into the soft, warm smothering embrace of her mom's beautiful tits.

"Go on honey, don't be shy. Give them some sweet kisses... please baby."

Wendy started slowly by kissing up and down and all around the vast expanse of her mom's twin peaks with a tender array of licks and soft nibbles.

After allowing her daughter's innocent kissing fest to continue unabated for a few long and precious moments, Erica found herself wanting more. In a voice, harsh with desire, she conveyed her demands. "Go on baby, suck on them. Please, honey... now!"

The still shy Wendy pulled back. She stared at her mommy's fully erect nipples for a long moment, allowing her forbidden desire to grow and to finally overcome her shyness. Taking a deep breath, she decided to surprise her mom by being a bit aggressive with her.

Burying her face between her mom's tits, Wendy wrapped her arms tight around her mom's back before forcefully throwing herself forward. Wendy's mouth opened as she began to assail her mom's tits with an aggressive loving assault forcing Erica back on her heels.

Wendy, beside herself with young lust, twisted her mom around toward the bed before yanking on her hard. Erica found herself tumbling down onto the bed wrapped in her daughter's embrace. Laid out on her back, Erica found her now out of control daughter furiously assaulting her fully erect nipples.

Inside the quiet bedroom, the sound of Wendy wildly slurping on her mom's tits competed with Erica's incessant moans of pleasure said assault was causing.

What happened next was like a whirlwind of forbidden lust; unstoppable and undeniable. "Make me come, honey, please baby," Erica panted as she tangled a hand in the young girl's hair.

Almost savagely she forced her head down and in between her legs as she spread her legs wide. The eager young lady, in most un-lady like fashion, fairly ripped the flimsy panties off of her as she buried her face between her legs.

Sheer eagerness in wanting to please caused Wendy to wildly lash her tongue out and all around the moist folds of the mom's pussy. Not being experienced in the art of eating pussy mattered little as it was made up for with sheer enthusiasm. When Wendy curiously added a pair of probing fingers to the mix it was only inventible her mom would be sent tumbling over the edge... sooner or later.

"Oh that's it baby, eat my fucking pussy," she moaned desperately as she careened uncontrollably toward the beginnings of a most intense orgasm.

When she found her clit being attacked with an eager young tongue-- just as she felt an enthusiastic finger being pushed in and out of her repeatedly--the mom found her body beginning to shake uncontrollably as the much anticipated orgasm washed over her in wave after wave.

Lifting her head up from between her legs, Wendy smiled. "So did I do good, Mommy and make you come?"

"I think you know you did, sweetie," the mom replied.

Sitting back up, Erica grabbed her niece's hand, squeezing it tight. "So I guess we are even now huh, baby. I made you come and you made me come."

"Yes, even- steven huh?" Wendy replied as she cuddled her body tightly against her aunt's.

Dropping her voice to a whisper, Erica cooed in Wendy's ear, "But mommy's little girl wants more huh?"

"Yes she does, Mommy."

"And Mommy needs more so why don't you let her show you how we both can maybe come together this time."

"Show me," Wendy replied.

"Lay back then and close your eyes and let Mommy have her way with her little girl."

Wendy obediently stretched out on the bed on her back before closing her eyes while wondering just what her wicked aunt/mommy had in mind to make them both come together.

Erica wasted no time in throwing her body down on Wendy's. The two girls embraced as their mouths came crashing together. They passionately kissed, tongues arcing in and out of each other's mouths before Erica fully took control.

She dropped her mouth down, showering the young girl's big tits with a surplus of wet and wild kisses. Raising up, she leaned forward allowing her own prodigious breasts to fall in her niece's face.

Wendy, her passions already running red hot, responded by assaulting her aunt's beautiful tits with a virtual storm of wild sucking and fanatical kisses.

They found themselves twisting and turning on the bed, each taking turns paying loving attention to each other's big tits before Erica decided it was time to give the young girl a tribbing lesson.

Maneuvering herself around so she was over her smaller niece, Erica dropped her full body weight down on Wendy pinning her to the bed. Aggressively, she began grinding her pussy tight up against Wendy's. It did not take long for an overwrought Wendy to respond in kind as she began to gyrate her own wet cunt up against her aunt's.

"Oh God that feels so good, Mommy," Wendy panted as they continued to twizzle and swivel their hips in perfect rhythmic fashion forcing their impassioned pussies together.

"Let's come together baby," Erica gasped as she was already nearing a tremendous orgasm. "Come on baby grind that virgin cunt against your mommy's."

Wendy became lost in a world of forbidden pleasure as she began to furiously pump her hips forward and around. Her own orgasm came rushing home then, the most powerful yet of her young life, just as felt her aunt's whole body begin to vibrate as she climaxed herself.

They spend the next few minutes cuddling tight together, enjoying the warm after effects of their joint climaxes, before Erica, sadly had to retire for the evening back to her own bedroom.

Alone now, Wendy fell into a contented sleep somehow knowing this would not be her last naughty adventure with her sexy Aunt Erica.