In Defense of Large Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young bar back, turned stripper, swallowed nervously as the powerful businesswoman started to unbutton her white blouse. Yanking it open after she got it undone, Karen let out a low whistle.

"Wow honey that is one gorgeous looking bra and looks absolutely fantastic on you."

The bra Wendy/Betty picked out to model for her aunt was a dahlia blue back-smoothing wireless T-shirt bra. Adding to the bra's luster was the way it was embellished by a smattering of small flowery leaves in white, purple and blue all across the large cups.

"Really. This is the first time I wore, like a sexy bra. My mom usually makes me buy boring white ones with no decorations."

"Well sweetie," Karen said, leaning forward, "You definitely hit a home run with this one. You know, it just so happens blue is my favorite color."

"It is?" Wendy answered in mock surprise as she very much knew blue was her aunt's favorite color.

"Mmm it is, sweetie." Taking her by the hands she dropped her voice to a low whisperer as she said, "I think before we both take turns stripping our respective bras off you need to warm me up, sweetie."

"Warm you up? How?" Betty naively asked.

"Here let me show you."

Taking her by the hands, Karen maneuvered them around so she was sitting on the edge of the bed and Betty was standing directly in front of her.

Pulling her closer, Karen stared at her young prey before letting her hands go.

Betty started to fidget as she stood there being admired by this rich and obviously powerful business woman. "So, hmm, what do you want me to do?"

"Ahh, for starters, tell me more about this super sexy bra you are wearing Betty. I mean it looks utterly fantastic on you."

"It does?"

"Oh, most certainly. I... I hope you don't mind my saying, but I can only imagine that lovely bra of yours must be hiding an absolutely gorgeous set of tits underneath, sweetie."

"My aunt bought it for me. She is super nice to me."

"Oh really." Reaching up, thoroughly enjoying their light banter, Karen stroked the side of the young girl's pretty face. "Is your aunt pretty like you, sweetie."

"Yes, she is very pretty," the bar back turned stripper replied.

"Beauty maybe runs in the family I guess. So..." Karen let her hands slip down to the dancer's side. "Are you ready to warm me up, my pet?"

Betty shook her head yes shyly.

"Then relax, close your eyes and let me do this."

Betty obeyed, closing her eyes. She tried to relax but as she felt the powerful business woman's hands rising slowly northward, it became next to impossible. Finally, she let out a soft sigh as she felt the woman's hands come in contact with her bra.

"Is this OK," Karen asked quietly as she tilted her head playfully. "I just wanted to see if your pretty bra felt as nice as it looked."

"Mmm, OK..." Betty replied as her client began to fondle her breasts through the bra.

"Hmm, yes, it feels very nice. The material is nice and soft and silky but..."

Erica withdraw her hands, not wanting to push things too fast.

"But what?" Betty asked a bit surprised her normally aggressive aunt, playing her role as powerful business woman to the hilt, backed off from fondling her tits some more.

"But let's try this."

Standing up, Karen turned so they were facing each other.

She snaked her arms around Betty's back as she drew her in closer. Lifting her chest up, Karen pushed her tits against Betty's.

Smiling, she whispered, "Just relax and go with the flow, honey."

Just as she said this Erica began to shake her chest back and forth and all around while keeping her tits pressed tightly against Betty's.

"This is fun huh? Us rubbing our big boobies together, sweetheart."

"Y-yes," Betty nervously stammered.

"It would be funner if our bras weren't in the way though. So..." Reaching around to her back, Karen undid her own bra.

Betty watched as the powerful businesswoman bra first came undone before fluttering softly to the floor, revealing a pair of large, mouthwatering breasts.

"Now it's your turn, sweetie. Take your bra off for me."

Nervously reaching around to her back, Betty slowly began to unhook the first of the three triple clasps in the back as she whispered, "No one has ever seen my boobs before, Ms. Karen."

Reaching up with one hand, she stroked her cheek tenderly as she whispered, "Hmm, could that really the truth, Betty?"

"It is. I swear, Ms. Karen," Betty confessed just as she unhooked the second clasp.

Reaching back around her, Karen snatched the young girl's hands in her own before she could undo the final clasp.

"If that the case," she whispered, "let me have the honor of removing this gorgeous bra of yours before you bestow upon me the distinction of being the first to gaze upon your naked breasts."

"OK," Betty responded quietly as she let her hands slip down to her side.

Karen carefully unhooked the final clasp before sliding her hands slowly up to the bra's twin straps. Carefully, as if she was about to reveal a masterpiece of great art, Karen slowly dragged the twin straps across Betty's shoulders. Gravity did the rest as Betty's tits fell out from the protective cover of the bra as it too fluttered softly to the bedroom floor.

"Oh God, sweetie," Karen sighed. "Your tits are absolutely stunning."

"Are they really, Ms. Karen?"

"Jesus they are," Karen answered in a deep throaty whisper as she eyed them like a hungry vulture.

"Now let's try that again... rubbing our big tits together sweetie and see how much more fun it is without our stupid bras in the way."

Betty closed her eyes as she leaned forward, slowly pushing her tits against Ms. Karen's.

They stood there for a good minute anyways softly pressing their bare tits together before Karen could no longer resist.

Leaning forward, she planted a tender kiss directly on the young girl's lips before easing back for a quick moment. She then pressed her wicked attack by giving a more serious kiss this time.

Betty, at first, stiffened when she felt the powerful businesswoman kiss her for the second time, and then stiffened even more as she felt her tongue slip inside her mouth when she kissed her back.

It didn't take long for Karen's expert tongue, swirling and darting and making magic inside of Betty's mouth, to turn the young girl's nervousness into desire.

Karen allowed her tongue to continue its magical journey inside Betty's mouth for a few passionate moments before she finally pulled back. The young girl was nearly panting as Karen whispered to her, "You like that sweetheart being kissed like that?"

"I do," she replied softly.

"How about this... you still liking this?" she added as she thrust her chest out. Betty started to giggle now as they both swayed back and forth, bumping their large breasts up against one another's.

"This is kind of fun, Ms. Karen," Betty told her in between her giggles.

"It is huh... but do you know what else is even more fun?"

"Nuh-uh," she replied quietly.

Leaning forward, Karen whispered in her ear, "Have you ever had your boobies touched by another woman before honey? That can be kind of fun you know."

"Never... actually by anyone, Ms. Karen. I mean rubbing our boobs together... this is the closest I ever came to letting anyone touch them."

Reaching out, Karen lifted one finger to Betty's cheek. Stroking it softly, she whispered, "Will you let me... please?"

After a long hesitation, Betty finally nodded her head yes.

"But first I think we need to get rid of these." Karen's hands slipped down, undoing Betty's jeans before she helped her strip them off.

"Now it's my turn," Ms. Karen announced as she undid her skirt before it too joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Hand in hand, the two of them, now clad in only their panties, moved across the bedroom and over to the vanity table.

"Sit down in front of the mirror, sweetie," Karen prompted her.

Betty nervously sat down on the vanity table's wide cushioned bench as Karen stood behind her. "Now close your eyes, rest your hands in your lap and try and relax, sweetie."

Betty mostly obeyed as she did close her eyes and did let her hands rest in her lap but as for relaxing, considering what was about to happen, that was a near impossibility.

Betty felt Karen's soft hands first kneading her shoulders before slipping down to rub up and down her arms several times. After a minute or this tender massage Karen whispered to her young prey, "I need to sit I think. Here scoot forward so I have some room and can sit directly behind you, Betty."

Betty obeyed as she moved forward to the very edge of the bench, giving Karen just enough room to settle herself down behind her.

Again, Betty felt her shoulders being tenderly massaged but this time Ms. Karen added in some soft loving kisses all along her neck as she kneaded her shoulders.

The kisses made Betty sigh as first before Karen stumbled upon her weak spot. She had been purposefully searching for it all along with her probing kisses along the girl's neck. Karen knew she found it when her previously soft sighing became deeper and more pronounced as her kisses found their mark.

As Betty melted against her from the gentle onslaught of kisses, licks, and nibbles, she felt the older woman's hands slip down and off of her shoulders. For the first time, Betty felt the touch of another's hands on her breasts as Karen tenderly cupped them.

Karen jiggled the Betty's sizable tits in her hands. Wanting her to be able to concentrate fully on having her tits fondled for the very first time, Karen reluctantly broke off her tender assault of kisses.

Bringing her mouth down to Betty's ear, she whispered, "You have such lovely tits sweetheart, nice and firm. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Mmm-huh," Betty managed to mumble as Karen's gentle assault upon her body was leaving her nearly breathless.

"How about this... tell me if this feels nice?"

Using her both her thumbs, Karen flickered them slowly, and then faster, along Betty's nipples.

"Oh God," Betty whispered quietly under her breath as she felt her highly sensitive nipples being tweaked for the first time. It didn't take long for Karen's light, playful touching to turn both of Betty's nipples into a pair of fully erect monsters.

"Open your eyes sweetie."

Betty obeyed, opening her eyes. The girls' eyes met in the mirror as something wicked passed between them.

"You like this baby? Me playing with your big titties huh?" Karen whispered to her.

"Yes, Ms. Karen," Betty replied as she watched the older woman playfully jiggle and juggle her boobs in the mirror.

"Keep your eyes open as I want you to see what I am going to do next."

Betty eyes stayed glued to the mirror, she was enjoying watching the action unfold there, as the powerful business woman began to kiss her again, this time all along her right shoulder while continuing to fondle her breasts tenderly with a pair of obviously experienced hands.

Betty excitement grew while observing as Ms. Karen's kisses fell down and off of her shoulders. Twisting around, Karen angled her mouth off of Betty's neck and shoulders and onto her chest just above her boobs.

Staring in helpless amazement in the mirror, Betty watched as Karen's tongue snaked out, making first glorious contact with one of her erect nipples.

"Oh God," Betty sighed as Karen's tongue slipped and slithered all over first one nipple and then the other.

Involuntarily, she closed her eyes now while thrusting her chest out, offering her tits up like a pair of sacrificial lambs to the older woman's wanton desires.

The quiet bedroom was filled with the sound of loud slurping noise as Karen twisted Betty half way towards her before attacking her tits with a barely controlled lust.

The wicked assault continued until finally Karen tore her mouth off of Betty's delicious tits. Bringing her mouth up, they engaged in a wild series of long, tongue twisting kisses while Karen's hands continued to tenderly fondle Betty's tits.

Once more Karen's attentions slipped down to her prey's chest. Betty moaned loudly when the older woman's mouth began to assail her breasts with dozens of sloppy kisses before she got down to the serious business of sucking on her tits.

As Betty reclined back against her beautiful tormentor, her eyes still tightly shut, she was both sighing and squirming in pent up overwrought anticipation of what this lustful older woman was going to do to her next. Her anticipation was quickly realized as she felt her tits being suckled on so sweetly while Karen's hand slipped down and then, OH GOD, tried to get inside her panties.

Instinctually, Betty defended herself by quickly grabbing Karen's hands as she cried out in desperation. "I never let anyone touch me... down there before."

"Really? Never?" Taking a break from her gentle assault, Karen let Betty steer her hands away as she brought her mouth to her ear. Whispering sweetly she said, "Really, you have never been touched down there before."

"Well not by someone else. I mean I... I have touched myself down there before."

"Show me," Karen whispered as a wholly wicked new idea took hold of her. "Show me how you touch yourself."

"Really you... you want me to touch myself... down there... in front of you?" Betty shyly replied.

"Not only do I want that I command it. I think your boss gave you specific instructions you were to please me, young lady?"

"He did." Betty meekly answered.

"Then..."

Taking one of Betty's hands in her own, Karen boldly guided it downward as she hissed in her ear, "I said show me... please."

Betty glanced up at the mirror. Ms. Karen had an altogether serious look on her pretty face, indicating she had better be obeyed.

Nervously, Betty slipped a hand inside her panties.

Deciding to add a completely new and wicked twist to the proceedings, Karen whispered in Betty's ear, "Now start playing with yourself little girl while Mommy watches."

The sheer naughtiness of Karen's wild suggestion of such a wicked new role playing game sent Betty's heart to trip hammering inside of her chest. Wanting to please her "Mommy" she started to slowly finger herself as Karen leaned over her shoulder staring down and in between her legs.

"That's it baby, shove your fingers in and out of that tight little cunt of yours. Mommy wants to see her little girl give herself an orgasm."

"Hmm... OK," Betty replied while really wondering if she could make herself come in the presence of another.

Closing her eyes, she began to tenderly stroke her clit, just the way she liked, as she felt Karen's hands slide up and under her tits.

Once again, Betty found her highly sensitive nipples being played with as she began to finger her clit with a greater purpose. And then came the coup de grace as Karen brought her mouth down to start showering a new series of passionate kisses on her weak point.

"Oh God," Betty moaned loudly as she began to urgently finger fuck herself.

"That's it baby, Mommy wants to see you come so hard," Karen told her in between kisses.

Betty's was gasping now as her orgasm, egged on by having her nipples so sweetly played with and by Karen's wicked kisses all along her neck, came rushing home and when it swept over her it was, without a doubt, the most powerful orgasm of her young life.

"I... I AM COMING, MOMMY," she shrieked as nearly her whole body began to shake.

Leaning back with a wicked smile, Karen, thoroughly enjoying her role of being the wicked "Mommy", watched happily as what she was sure must have been a rather intense orgasm wash over her pretty young daughter.

Erica held Wendy tightly against her as she slowly floated back to earth.

"Are... are we still... role playing?" Wendy asked after a few quiet moments.

"I don't know baby. Do you still want to?"

"Yes, but this is going to sound real naughty Aunt Erica and I don't know if I should tell you."

Reaching around, Erica gently used one hand to twist Wendy's face around so they were looking at each other directly before whispering, "If you haven't noticed Wendy, your Aunt Erica is very comfortable with being naughty... so tell me."

"OK it's just... I mean I was thoroughly enjoying it when I was like the naïve bar back girl thrust into the role of being the powerful Ms. Karen's private little... you know... plaything but... but when you switched things up where you pretended to be my Mommy... that... that was like wow. I mean I... I liked it even better I think."

"You only think hon?"

"No, I know... for sure."

"Honestly, I liked it better too, sweetheart. Secretly I have always been jealous of your mom for being blessed with such a loving and pretty daughter."

"Really?"

"Yes, really honey and if you want I will prove it to you."

"I wish you would."

"OK, well, I am hoping with your blessing we might continue to play some more... me and you. I mean it's hardly fair that you got to come and I didn't."

"Yeah, that is unfair."

"So maybe we could continue our role playing but this time, right from the start I will be your loving mommy and you will be my sweet innocent little daughter."

"That sounds like something I would really like Aunt Erica," Wendy quietly replied.

Standing up, Erica stretched. "OK, well, give me a few minutes as I'm going to run to my bedroom to change into something more appropriate for our new game."

"Sure, but what should I wear?"

"Hmm, give me a few minutes and I will text you from my bedroom. First, I gotta put my wicked imagination into gear to invent some kind of naughty scenario for our new game."

"So I'll just wait for your text then?"

"Yes. I will text you the details and then you'll be able to pick out just what to wear to fit whatever scenario I have come up with."

Their wicked plans made, Erica excitedly hurried off to her bedroom, her mind whirling of just what kind of sinful scenario to create for them.

Back inside the guest bedroom Erica, after quickly considering and rejecting several scenarios for their latest role playing game, finally hit on what she hoped was a winner. She banged out a text to her niece asking if she was still in a mood to play.

The reply made her smile as it was two simple emojis: a thumbs up and a smiley face.

Erica texted her back telling her she would be there shortly and just to put back on, for the time being, her boring old nightshirt.

While shopping earlier Erica had come across some sexy lingerie she just had to have and bought it. Deciding this would be the perfect thing to wear for their latest adventure she hurriedly put it on before adding a white satin robe over it.

Back inside Wendy's bedroom the two of them settled down on the bed next to each other.

"Ready to hear about the game I have so cleverly invented us to play, Wendy?" Erica anxiously asked.

"Yes, tell me."

"OK so it's really quite simple. The game is called, If I Was Your Mommy."

"Hmm, cool name."

"Glad you like it. I just made it up on the fly. Anyways the game is played in rounds and every round starts with me making the statement... If I was your mommy I would... Then I will make another statement suggesting what I would do, if like, I really was your mommy. And then if you wanna see proof of my statement you respond by either saying show me, or I'll show you. Unless, of course, whatever statement I suggested does not appeal to you and then you would respond negatively. So what do you think, hon?"

"Sounds interesting. Let's play."

"OK, I'll make the first round real simple so we both can get the hang of things."

"Sure. I'm ready."

After thinking a moment, Erica started the game out by saying, "If I was your mommy I would invite my daughter to share a full glass of wine with me."

"Hmm, show me."