In Defense of Large Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over, Erica grabbed the bottle of wine and filled up one of the glasses and after taking a large sip from it she handed it to Wendy.

Wendy took several small sips of the wine and liking the soft buzz it gave her, she took another larger sip. Giggling, she handed the glass of wine back to her "mommy" as she whispered, "I think I'm going to like both this game... and my new mommy."

"I hope so honey," Erica replied as she greedily gulped down nearly the whole balance of wine. Leaving only a small sip she handed it back to Wendy who quickly polished it off before excitedly saying, "OK, let's go, next round."

Having already planned out the next few rounds in advance Erica wasted no time in saying, "If I was your mommy I would not be afraid to show off for my daughter by wearing something nice and maybe a little sexy for her."

"Show me," Wendy eagerly responded.

Erica stood up before slowly stripping off her white satin robe revealing to her new daughter the sexy lingerie underneath.

"Wow mommy that really is super sexy," Wendy exclaimed as she stared at the outfit Erica selected for this new role playing game. The outfit consisted of a black lace bra, along with matching black panties, stockings, and garter belt. The blackness of the lingerie was contrasted by a sexy pearl white corset that uplifted her already sizable boobs making them look even bigger.

"Glad you like it, hon. Now let's go to round three. So if I was your mommy I would ask my pretty young daughter to also show off for me by modeling another of the three new bras I bought her today at the mall."

Wendy smiled before climbing off the bed and saying, "OK mommy I'll show you. I hid them in my closet so my other mommy doesn't find them and scold me. Be right back. Should I model also one of my new panties you bought me?"

"Yes, of course, baby."

After Wendy emerged from the closet a minute or two later, wearing a purple lace bra with matching panties. Erica let out a low whistle. "Wow baby that looks good on you."

"Does it really?" Wendy asked.

"It does. Here come nearer though so mommy can get a closer look."

Wendy slowly crossed the bedroom before stopping in front of her aunt/mommy.

"Hmm, looks even better close up."

Wendy shyly smiled in respond as she quietly responded by saying, "Glad you like it, Mommy."

"I do as I like this game we are playing. Do you?"

"Yes, very much so. Can we continue?"

"Of course. So if I was your mommy..." Erica paused as she scooted back and over so she was relaxing back against the headboard in the middle of the bed. "I would invite you here on the bed with me so mommy and her sweet little girl could do some serious cuddling."

Wendy crawled up onto the bed next to her mommy before leaning back against the headboard next to her as Erica adjusted both of the pillows so they would have something comfortable to lean back on

Not wanting to lose any momentum Erica quickly snaked an arm around her new daughter's shoulder and pulled her tightly up against her.

They snuggled quietly for a minute or two, both enjoying the warmth that being so close together was bringing them before Erica whispered, "Ready to play another round of our game, sweetie?"

"Yes, please."

"If I was your mommy I would not be shy in showing my love and affection for my pretty young daughter by worshipping her with a shower of adoration and kisses."

"Show me," Wendy answered in a quiet voice that barely rose to the level of a whisper.

Erica first pulled Wendy into her arms before maneuvering them so they were stretched out on their sides facing each other. Reaching out, she used one finger to softly stroke the side of Wendy's face before she leaned closer, spraying both of Wendy's cheeks with kisses before moving to her lips.

Carefully, like testing the waters, she gave her a pair of light and tender kisses on the lips before pulling back. She had barely broken contact though when Wendy surprised her by whispering, "I want more kisses, Mommy."

Erica keenly gave in to her daughter's quiet request as she leaned forward. Their lips slowly came together as they shared a series of increasingly passionate kisses as Erica used her arms to pull her even closer and tighter against her.

Their little kissing fest continued unabated for some time before Erica, growing overheated, pulled back.

"Hmm that was a nice round huh, baby?"

"Very nice and I'm ready for the next one already, Mommy."

"My eager little girl wants to play more huh. OK, well, how about this. Now that you have the hang of my game why don't you take a turn by saying if I was your daughter and then... you know?"

"Really. I can take the lead?"

"Sure baby. Go ahead but don't be shy."

"I won't be. Hmm, let me see..." Wendy's mind whirled as she wondered just what to ask for now that she was in control. "Got it. OK, so if I was your daughter I would fill up the wine glass again and after one or two small sips invite my mommy to finish it all coz I want to see my mommy get real tipsy."

"Show me then little girl," Erica responded as she reached over and grabbed both the bottle of wine and the glass and handed them to her daughter to fill up.

After Wendy filled the glass to the rim with wine they both sat up and, as promised, Wendy only took a pair of small sips from the glass before passing it over to her mom with a wicked smile.

Erica obliged her daughter by quickly polishing off the balance of the wine.

"Can I have another turn, Mommy?"

"Sure baby. Go ahead."

After a moment's hesitation Wendy took the plunge by making her request, "If I was your daughter I would ask my mom if she could pamper me by giving me a super duper nice neck and shoulder massage."

Erica smiled. "Mommy would love to honor her daughter's request," she told her while maneuvering herself into position so she was behind her daughter.

"Good. Oh and I have a bottle of massage oil there in the top drawer of my nightstand if you wanna use it."

Erica quickly retrieved the bottle of oil and after pouring a generous amount on her hands she began to work the soothing oil into her daughter's neck and shoulders. As her mom's hands moved back and forth over her neck and shoulders, proficiently working the oil in, Wendy let out a small sigh of contentment.

"Is this nice hon, the way mommy is pampering her little girl?" she whispered in her ear.

"Yes, but maybe you could pamper me some more by extending your massage past my neck and shoulders?" Twisting around, Wendy looked at her mom hopefully before adding, "Pretty please.

"Hmm, how can I resist such sweetness? I can't..." Erica mused aloud as she let her hands slip down Wendy's bare shoulders once or twice before gently nudging her around so she was lying flat on her tummy.

Taking up the bottle of oil, Erica poured a plentiful amount directly on Wendy's back.

"Mmm, that feels so good, Mommy," Wendy whispered as her mom's hand glided back and forth, up and down, and all around slowly working the oil into her back.

"Yes, honey but I think your bra is sort of in the way. You mind if I undo it for you and then you can slip it off."

After a moment's hesitation, Wendy whispered her consent. With nothing impending her hands now, Erica really went to work on her daughter's back as she skillfully used her hands and fingers to manipulate the soft tissue of her daughter's back.

"Would you like mommy's pampering to include the back of your legs also, sweetie?"

"Yes," Wendy answered before lifting her head up. Turning she smiled at her mom before whispering, "I want your pampering to include my... my whole body, mommy?"

Erica smiled back before whispering, "Does everywhere include even your secret little girl spots... that no one is supposed to touch, baby?"

"Yes, but no one but mommy you mean right?"

"Yes, of course, there should be nowhere that is off limits to a mother's gentle touch when it comes to her baby's girl's beautiful body."

"Yes, nowhere, Mommy," Wendy sighed as she sank back down onto the bed.

"Well then... maybe we should get these off of you too..." Erica said with no small amount of excitement as she reached down and started to tug on her daughter's panties. "As it will make it easier for mommy to both massage and fully explore those secret little spots we were just talking about."

After Wendy's panties joined her bra on the floor, Erica picked up the bottle of massage oil again, this time pouring some out up and down on the back of both of Wendy's upper legs and on down to her calves.

Not wanting to rush into anything, Erica slowly massaged the oil first into the back of her daughter's upper legs before working her way down and gently massaging the oil into her calves.

Slowly, carefully, inch by inch, Erica worked her hands, one each on the back of her daughter's legs, up towards the previously referenced secret spot that lay between her daughter's legs.

As her probing hands edged closer to the ultimate prize she whispered, "Go ahead and spread your legs just a bit for mommy, pumpkin."

Wendy obediently complied with her mom's request as she spread her legs wider.

After spending an inordinate amount of time kneading the fleshly part of her daughter's super nice butt, Erica finally let one finger gently dip into the moist pool between her daughter's legs.

Wendy's pulse began to race as she felt the first gentle incursions of her mom's fingers into her moist pussy.

"That feel good, baby?" Erica whispered as she soothingly worked her index finger in and out of her daughter's tight little cunt.

"Oh God yes, Mommy... don't... don't stop," she quietly moaned as her mom began to finger her pussy with a serious purpose.

Erica smiled. Although she was sure she could easily do it, she had no intention of using her probing fingers to make her innocent young daughter/niece climax this way. Instead, she would just bring her up to the very edge of an orgasm and then... stop. Hopefully, it would leave her panting for more.

With this in mind, Erica began to finger fuck her daughter at a more wicked pace, loving the way it make her squirm and pant. "Oh yeah, you like that huh, baby? Like the way mommy is fingering that tight little cunt of yours?"

"I do... I do... are... are you going to make me... come. Please..."

Erica slowed down, before pulling her finger completely out. "Hmm, not yet baby. That was just to warm you up and keep you wanting more. Now sit up because I think we should try playing a new role playing game."

"What are we both going to be this time?" Wendy enthusiastically inquired.

"Well, I was thinking how that first game we played was nice where I was the all-powerful businesswoman customer and you were the naïve rookie dancer before we switched up at the end to me being your mommy."

"Oh yeah, I loved you being my mommy but I also liked the other one too, Aunt Erica," Wendy truthfully confessed.

"I'm glad you liked it and so did I. Anyways it got me thinking maybe this time we might play the same sort of game but with a role reversal."

"You mean like where... where you will be the stripper and me the customer."

"Exactly. I will be the very bold and aggressive stripper, highly experienced in all things sexual while you be the pure and unsullied young virgin who is both very naïve and very innocent in all things sexual."

Wendy smiled before whispering, "Hmm, almost kind of sounds like we are being ourselves, Aunt Erica. I mean you certainly are pretty and sexy enough to be a stripper."

"Well let's find out shall we."

They spent the next five minutes hashing out the background with the story they devised being simple: the sweet and innocent Wendy would be celebrating her eighteenth birthday with a small group of friends at one of her friend's houses. The parents would be gone for the weekend so the small group of friends, after having raided the liquor cabinet, decided-- as sort of a gag birthday gift for the ultra-straight laced Wendy-- to call one of those escort services and pay for a stripper to come to the house and entertain her on her birthday.

Erica, after slipping her robe back on, left to use the bathroom and so Wendy could get dressed again for their new game. After using the bathroom she slipped back into the bedroom to find Wendy sitting nervously on the edge of the bed, dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose fitting blouse.

After given her the once over, Erica, embracing fully her role as a stripper, announced happily, "Well, I must say this is a pleasant change."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean usually when I do birthday parties I end up in the bedroom with some over aggressive, zit faced, fat and smelly frat boy who I can barely stomach... let alone dance for."

Wendy smiled. "So I'm a pleasant change from that I guess?"

"Most certainly, young lady. Hmm, and you are young huh... let me guess this is your eighteenth birthday?"

"Yes."

Erica sat down next to her before reaching out and grabbing her hand lightly. "So since you are such a pleasant change and it is your birthday, I'm thinking I should go above and beyond the call of duty tonight and do something extra special, maybe beyond a simple lap dance, to make your eighteenth birthday memorable."

"Yes. I would like that I think," Wendy shyly answered. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well for my extra special customers I tend to let my wicked imagination run wild and engage in a bit of role playing with them... but in order for me to do this I first must know if me and my customer share some real warm and loving chemistry."

"How do find that out?"

"Easy... close your eyes."

Wendy obeyed before she felt the stripper's gentle hand turning her face toward her. They kissed, soft, slow and sweet and after their lips parted the stripper smiled at her young customer. "So do we have chemistry or what? I mean I don't know about you but that little shared kiss of ours made my heart flutter?"

"Mine too," Wendy replied shyly.

"Good then..." Smiling at her mischievously the stripper dropped her voice to a quiet whisper. "You know I am probably old enough to be your mother."

"Yes you are?"

"And I am thinking maybe we could play a little role playing game to that effect? You know where I am your mother."

Wendy smiled at her aunt's suggestion of adding a role playing game--yeah, inside of the role playing game they were already playing!

"That sounds fun. What did you have in mind?"

"Well I am thinking I would not just be any average mother but an evil wicked bitch of a step mother who... who happens to be one of those web cam strippers who works out of her house and..."

After Erica briefly finished filling in the details of this new role playing game, Wendy agreed that it sounded like it might be lots of fun.

"Great so grab your lap top honey and position yourself on the bed as we discussed. Now remember I want things to be as realistic as possible so you must act real surprised when your step mom enters the room."

Turning, Erica exited the room and waited outside, giving her niece more than enough time to change before she came into the bedroom without knocking.

When Erica came barging into the room, Wendy was stretched out on the bed dressed in a tee shirt matched with a pair of jeans. The jeans were unzipped and Wendy had one of her hands stuffed down inside her panties fingering her pussy when her stepmother walked in unannounced.

"Jesus Erica, don't you fucking knock before you come into someone's room," Wendy fairly shrieked as she yanked her hand out from inside her panties before slamming her lap top shut.

"Oh so it's Erica now huh, Wendy. Earlier when you were asking for money to go shopping it was please mom this and please mom that."

"I'm sorry... Mom. I mean you should have knocked," Wendy said as she tried to act as embarrassed as possible about being caught playing with herself... among other things. "I was just--"

Erica marched across the room to the bed before barking at her step daughter harshly, "I know what you were doing. You were playing with yourself while watching porn."

"Mom I wasn't watching porn I was--"

"Don't try to lie to me young lady. I heard the moaning before you slammed your lap top shut."

Wendy looked down, feigning embarrassment.

"If you want we can open your lap top back up and take at quick look at your viewing history."

"No, please, that would not be a good idea."

"I think it's a grand idea young lady," Erica replied as she reached out and quickly snatched the lap top out of her step daughter's hands.

"Mom... no!" Wendy cried. "You can't. Its... it's an invasion of privacy or something like that." She tried to grab the lap top back from her mom but Erica easily swatted her hands away.

"Wendy sweetheart... tell me whose house is this you and your daddy are living at."

"Yours, of course."

"Exactly and since I pay the bills and you are living here rent free your expectations of privacy are very, very limited young lady."

Making her voice unduly harsh, Erica snapped at her step daughter, "Now sit there and be quiet while your mom sees what you have been up to."

The stepmom/dancer opened the lap top and smiled. "Hmm, girl on girl porn. Yeah, I thought I heard some soft moaning. Well, at least we have one thing in common young lady. What else were you watching before the girly naughty stuff? Let me see. I'll just bring up your history real quick and..."

The stepmom again smiled before saying, "Hmm it seems you were watching one of those cam girls give their show... But not just any cam girl... your mother!"

"Mom, I can explain I--"

Interrupting her, Erica snapped, "If you play your cards right you won't have to explain. If on the other hand, you want to be your usual bratty disobedient self and give me a hard time you will be explaining, to you father, how you were masturbating while watching your mom give her show and then moved on to some sexy lesbian porn."

"Please, please don't tell," Wendy said quietly.

"Maybe I won't if you agree to be mommy's sweet, loving little girl for the balance of the evening and do exactly what she says both eagerly and without complaint."

"I agree," Wendy replied as her heart thundered inside of her chest at the thought of being under her "step-mommy's" wicked control.

"Do you also agree to tell me the truth in regards to any questions I might ask you?"

"Yes, I agree."

"Good. First question then. Did you enjoy your mommy's show?"

"Yes."

"You liked watching her strip down to her sexy lingerie?"

"Yes."

"Good, well, then it's only fair I think that you do the same for me."

"You want me to... strip for you."

"Yes. Stand up little girl and strip... down to your underwear. You can start with your tee shirt young lady."

"But I'm like... not wearing a bra, Mom."

"Well I guess that is one more damning thing I could tell your daddy. You know how strict he is with the way you dress and I don't think he would like you running around without a bra on little girl."

"OK, OK, I will strip for you Mom."

Wendy stood up, positioning herself directly in front of her mother, she slowly started to pull up her tee shirt as her mom watched with rapt attention.

After stripping the tee shirt completely off, she struggled out of her jeans before kicking them aside so was only wearing a pair conservative pink panties.

"Hmm you look nice sweetie in just you cute little girl pink panties." Reaching out, Erica stroked the side of her face delicately with one hand before dropping her voice to a low throaty whisper, "Divine indeed, sweetie."

"Thank you," Wendy replied simply before thinking to add something. "I... I thought you looked divine yourself mommy, you know, during your show."

"Oh really. Well I'm still wearing what I was wearing during the show under my robe. Maybe you would like to see it again, but this time live and in person."