In Dreams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone sprang to life with the Skype jingle, so I reached for it, hitting the button without checking.

"Hi, honey! Just wanted to check in before bed." My wife's pretty face was on the screen, and she must have seen the shock on my face. I had no idea where all the jizz was all over my body, but she must not see it--no matter what! So I rested the phone on my chest at the collarbone, which seemed to have stayed dry from the rain of DNA intended for my sister.

"Oh, you surprised me. I am already in bed."

"Isn't it only 9 o'clock out there?"

"It will take a few days to get off Eastern time. By the time I do, I will be back home."

The Skype chirped with another incoming call, and I wondered if she could hear it, too.

"How's your room?"

"Fine. Like every other chain motel room in America."

"Give me a tour."

Oh, so that's it: she thinks I have some bimbo in bed with me. If she called thirty seconds earlier, she might have caught her, but she was a thousand miles away now. So I pulled the sheet up to cover the jizz, turned on the light and showed her that no one else was here. Not now.

"Okay, well I'll let you get to sleep. Talk to you tomorrow."

I disconnected and answered Alyssa, who was hanging in there, probably wondering where I could have gone seconds after we screwed each other's brains out.

"That took a while." When I told her my wife called, she laughed so loud I hoped she did not wake her husband. White spaghetti straps across her shoulders suggested the gown she wore before it turned red.

"Let me look at you. All of you."

She probably thought I was just horny still, but I needed to know if her gown had made it across the country, and sure enough--it was exactly what she wore here. Freaky as hell.

We talked for at least an hour, the way lovers do after making love, although neither of us said a word about what we had done.

My sister finally made love to me.

Or we dreamed it, or something. Who the fuck knows what had just happened? All I know is, if I live a hundred years, I will never forget our first time.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2021

12