All Comments on 'In Dreams She Came Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hurray!

I was very excited to see that you now had 90 stories to your list and that you had finished Pt. 02! I thought it was very well written, and I hope we get more scenes as in Pt. 01 where Chris observed his wife having sex with her invisible lover. I would especially enjoy Chris watching his wife's asshole gaping open and then flexing as if she were taking an invisible cock--and to read about Chris' reaction while it was happening. Perhaps Lazarus is an incubus who has a couple of incubi friends? An invisible demon gangbang would be very hot as well! Oh, one observation -- in Pt. 01 you used the word "sourness" when I believe you meant to use the word "soreness". Five stars from me.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Part 2 took a long time due to the holidays and work. Part 3 is being reviewed and will be posted today.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 4 years ago
Damn!!

Yes I like this story. I like how you brought in ancient theology into the story. So the succubus and incubus moved in next door? How interesting.

Make book and Hollywood might be calling.

warelliswarellisover 4 years ago
Hoping for Part 3!

I'm really enjoying this story, enjoyed Part 1 and Part 2 is fun as Chris slowly realizes he may be fucking a succubus~.

Will Part 3 be coming soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES