In Dreams She Came Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped, startled, and quickly closed the laptop "Nothing, just some research," I lied.

"Most likely porn," Jenny chuckled. "Save your sperm for later, I have plans for it."

I stared open-mouthed. Words would not come out.

"Go take a shower," Jenny commanded. "I'll fix us something to eat. I don't think they're serving dinner."

I nodded, then walked upstairs. My mind was in turmoil. Was any of this possible? Was I going insane? There had to be a logical explanation for all of this. I was not a religious person and didn't buy into superstitious mumbo-jumbo.

I thought back to the scientific articles I had read, which said that wet dreams were healthy and were produced by our subconscious minds in response to some external stimulus or forgotten memories. That had to be right. Wet dreams were normal.

People likely invented the concept of succubi and incubi to assuage their guilty feelings about having sexual thoughts. The devil made me do it.

Yeah, that sounded about right.

I turned on the shower and stripped down. I put any thought of demons and succubi out of my head as I climbed in and let the hot water scald my skin. The steam coated the glass walls of the shower. As it did, gradually, a shape appeared, as if etched in the glass. Apparently, Jenny had drawn it with her finger, and the oil from her skin was still on the glass, causing the steam to run off where she had marked.

Even though I was in steaming hot water, I felt the cold chill again, and my hairs stood back up. Jenny had drawn, in precise detail, Desdemona's tattoo.

12