All Comments on 'In Dreams She Came Pt. 04'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Part 5 was just submitted to the site for review and approval. I'd expect to see it maybe Monday morning. It concludes Act 1 of the story. Thanks for sticking with me so far.

Bandor

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Ok, I'm hooked

KB: Clearly, your writing is just as addictive as whatever drug they are feeding Jenny. Thank you for sharing!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Ok, I'm hooked, too

KB: your writing is as addictive and effective as whatever they are giving Jenny.

Thanks for sharing.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 4 years ago
Oh Yea

I liked the little side story of long ago history. I wasn't sure if it ended, which it could have right here, leaving the rest up to imagination. Glad to hear there is a part 5 coming soon. I am definitely enjoying your story KB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

I've very much enjoyed reading this story and commending you in the comments section. Although I read and commented on Chpt. 5 last night, I did want to come back and also offer you my congratulations for this chapter as well. The only thing I didn't like about it was Chris' anger towards Jenny, when it would seem obvious that she hasn't cheated on him and is very much devoted to him. Again, I enjoyed your description of her being dream fucked, although I thought when he touched her pussy he would be startled to realize there was an actual cock, albeit invisible, sawing in and out of her. Your description of her being manhandled (incubushandled?) in previous chapters, with a gaping pussy hole and sore ass, had me wanting Chris to observe both her holes being gaped open at the same time, with her nipples being invisibly stretched out as well. Had it been me as Chris, I would have been extremely turned on watching my wife getting invisibly fucked/used all night long and listening to her moan and groan in ecstasy. Now that Chris knows that demons are involved, I know you can't go back and have him turned on to view Jenny's defilement, but maybe you can include scenes in future chapters where Chris is restrained and is forced to watch Jenny fucked repeatedly invisibly or visibly. Anyway, thanks for writing such a great story, and I look forward to future acts as you submit them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES