In Dreams She Came Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is one more thing," Krieg said as his voice faltered. "I am dying, Chris. The Light has allowed me to live far beyond the typical time given to a mortal, but the darkness is coming for me. I have seen it. When I fall, there will be no one left to protect you or to defeat Lazarus. You are humankind's only hope.

I stared in disbelief, struggling to accept what he was saying. Krieg placed a hand on my shoulder and a flood of images came flashing through my mind's eye, glimpses of people and places covering lifetimes. It was like hundreds of years of data was suddenly being dumped into my brain. I tried to pull away but he held me tightly as the memories came rolling in too fast to comprehend. I screamed out in pain. I felt like I would explode.

Then, it stopped. I drew a gasping breath and opened my eyes.

I remembered everything.

"You are the last demon hunter."

End of Act 1

12