In for a Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goblins though, were existing in their own bubble outside of reality, completely unaware of the onlookers. The dragon himself didn't seem to mind the attention, as evident by how easily he began to part his cloak, revealing his scaly groin. He sighed as he freed his thick, inhuman shaft from the confines of his robes. It draped downward between his legs, stretching nearly to his knees. His hand wrapped around the thick girth, palm slowly moving from base to tip, coaxing it to full hardness while the goblins looked on, spellbound.

"Then, come earn it," he commanded, the long cock growing more firm by the moment. It was already drooling precum, the fluid running down his length in small beads, glistening in the torchlight.

"Earn it, earn it, earn it." The words repeated themselves, buzzing about the goblins' heads. Over and over again, a constant, unrelenting loop that left them utterly mindless. Their heads emptied in a way that was beyond description. They could think of nothing more important, more pressing, more meaningful in that very moment, than to please the dragon. To gain his approval.

Bree found herself slipping forward from her chair, her movement languid, yet desperate. Dragging her feet slowly forward across the floorboards, she landed squarely on her knees in front of the dragon, head just below the level of his groin. She stared up at him with glazed, mindless eyes. The dragon looked back down at her, the pleased look on his face making her head buzz.

"Earn it, earn it." The mantra continued. It made her feel light, floaty, weightless. It made her head tingle. It made her mouth water.

The dragon's eyes flicked over towards Twig. Her long black hair had fallen over one side of her face. A string of drool trailed from her mouth, down her chin, dribbling between her breasts. "Waiting for something?" he asked her.

Twig realized, she was. She was waiting for his command. She needed it, she craved it. To hear his voice, to feel it wrap around her, take her, control her. She stared blankly at the dragon, unable to voice her desires through the cloud fogging her thoughts.

Yet, the dragon seemed to understand fully. "Come here, Twig." The hair on the back of her neck stood at attention. "Beside Bree."

First, her feed slid to the floor. Her hands shortly followed, pressing down against the worn wood as she shifted herself from her seat onto all fours. She slowly crawled towards the dragon, her expression twisted into a relieved smile. The sheer act of obeying his commands felt nearly as good as when her hands were pressed up against her own body.

The two goblins both stared up at the dragon's mast, thoughtless. They didn't need to think, they simply needed to be told. To follow.

"Lick."

The word dripped into their ears like honey. It slid into their skulls, washing everything else aside without resistance or complaint. Bree's tongue dipped from her mouth, pressing against the side of the dragon's massive member. A long trail of saliva smeared across the dragon's shaft, her eyes losing focus with each swipe up the length. Twig placed herself on the other side, mimicking the other goblin. She moaned openly, each flick of her tongue filling her mouth with the masculine taste of the dragon's flesh.

The sound of the dragon's breathy, low pitched growl coursed across their frontal lobes, only serving to pull them deeper under his control. "Very good," he softly spoke, leaning back in his chair, spreading his knees apart to give the two girls ample space. The compliment drew noises of gratitude from the goblins' throats, thanking their new controller for the mere chance to serve him in such a carnal, pleasurable way.

"Sink... Sink deeper... Sink away..." The goblins' thoughts slowly drained towards nothing, the only thing left in their heads the words that came from the dragon's lips.

Twig's eyes went wide, suddenly. The warm, sweet pleasure in the back of her head was beginning to be overwhelmed by a growing emptiness in the front of it. It spread out from a spot on her forehead, towards the back of her neck. It washed away all of the things she once knew, once believed, until only a few short phrases remained in her head, repeated over and over in her subconscious. "Obey. Listen. Serve." She gasped as she felt the last fleeting shreds of her will evaporate, her pupils shrinking down to tiny pinpricks, completely devoid of thought. A thin line of drool trickled from the corner of her mouth onto the floor. She giggled stupidly.

Bree had already snapped minutes earlier. If Twig couldn't withstand the dragon's manipulations, she certainly had no chance. Now her mind was so full of happy, stupid thoughts, she barely seemed to be paying any attention at all. Carefree, her mouth rubbed up against the dragon's cock, her new, and only, purpose.

Twig and Bree sat there on the tavern floor, drooling as they spent the now unfathomable stretch of time servicing the dragon's erection. They stared up into the reflective surface of the golden coin pinched between his fingers, wondering who the goblins staring back at them were.

12