All Comments on 'In for a Penny, In for a Pounding'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
TnicollTnicollover 5 years ago
Too bad he didn’t own a gun

Well that was bad. Kept waiting for Rob to kill everyone. If you are one of those who like to read comments before trying the story. Just move along. Nothing to see here.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Great

The start was long and dragging, and I nearly balked out as well, but if it was anywhere as much an exercise in style and voice as I think it was, it was probably a necessity and the overall thing is good at least.

I would really have loved if Rob's reverse gang rape was described in at least as lengthy as Penny's gangbang was, with all the agony of forced but inescapable orgasms and all. And I say that even as I often skip sex descriptions, but mostly because of repetition and this could certainly be unique. So, that felt like a wasted opportunity, why go there if you don't describe it. But the answer may be with author being female and just uncomfortable with impossibility to imagine it for real. Then, not many men had expected anything alike either.

So, neither is a flaw serious enough to stiff off a star, and storytelling was excellent.

The life situation depicted was handed the worst way imaginable, but wasn't that where the story was? Sure, it may gather dislikes, it wasn't anything anyone really wanted to experience in any of the roles, but it was a great story nevertheless.

Yes, they had all the resources to make it perfect. Not dropping the proverbial frog in boiled water, but heating the water as it should be. If Kelly approached Rob as a sperm donor, but wanted to do it naturally, and was supported by the gang, and then Bill and Penny would be presented as reciprocating; the other girls tried their best to seduce Rob referring his fame with Penny and Kelly, and the other men just happened to be in the scene; the whole truth revealed drip by drip, only little above strictly need to know... That would be long careful job to get done, but in a way not much more than what they had. However, that would be completely different story. More likeable maybe, but more mundane porn too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just awful

What horrible people. And you turned a proud honest man into a complete joke. Just distasteful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
total crap

no man wimp or not would put up with a whore like that good job it is a story

naxos65naxos65over 5 years ago
GET MEDICAL HELP

TO WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS TELLS US A LOT ABOUT THE AUTHOR . IT WAS INSULTING , EVEN PEVERSE .....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
weird psychoric shit

Reads like one of edriders ridiculous stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sick

Product of a sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not often...

I rarely give one star. In spite of the technical skill of the author, the storyline/plot offends me on a visceral level, unlike any previous works that I have read - thus the one star. Normally offensive plots will still rate a three if the other aspects demonstrate competency, but not this one - sorry.

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 5 years ago
And the point or moral is...

Do I waste my time and read this again? Rob learns this and is determined to drink his sorrows away? Cliche a bit? His plan was exactly to what after finding out? Their plan was to sell Rob on their f'n his wife? Penny loves him? What was your intent? You make clueless Rob find out hoping he will buy into the perversion and allow it to continue unobstructed. You gave him an average-sized penis. What does Rob gain? You end up with a story with no redeemable characters and a poorly planned plot.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
I liked it

Your story is of course very perverse, and I enjoyed being continuously surprised by the intriguing plot. I know it was a typo, but I love the concept of a plutonic kiss. More seriously, I should ask, is Rob the father of Kelly's child? It's kind of implied, but not explicit. Anyway, it's a nice story, and I'm glad I discovered you as an author. Five stars from me. -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your work but this was dismal

I really adore your talent and your other stories so much that I consider you one of the top 5 best authors on this site and eagerly await your next installment of Jill's World.

Sad to say not all stories can be a winner and this one really missed the mark and is not up to your usual standard. I usually love non-consensual stories if they are done right but this wasn't even entertaining. The back story buildup was WAY too long. The supposedly erotic segments weren't well done, too short actually glossing over anything visually stimulating or arousing.

The story lacks a recognizable climax (no pun intended) and pretty much EVERY character had no redeeming qualities. They all were hard to identify with emotionally or sexually. Not to be crude here but were you high when you wrote this as it is so out of character of your usual high ( and I mean VERY HIGH) standards.

Oh well, can't win them all I guess. Thanks for continuing to write and I am looking forward to more of your stories.

A LONG TIME, Loyal FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Some times bad things happen to good people. That’s what this story was about and it was placed in the right category, so I dont know why people are bitching. Not every fucking non con story needs to be about a rapist who becomes every womans romantic dream lover. Personally I thought it was harsh...very harsh...but then again I didn’t come here to read romance stories. Doesn’t mean it was a bad or a low score story. I gave it 3 stars cause I liked it and think you should keep writing. Too many HEA pussies here.

Also, come on, only 9 comments, kinda disappointing, go post this in LW...lol..you’ll have a rating less than 2 and 100 comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIfe

The person who wrote this should get a life its so much dribble poor person

iceblockiceblockover 5 years ago
Not Every One's A Winner

Hi PantherGirl.

You know I love Your stories and especially the content. But unfortunately for me this one missed the mark. Still I hope You enjoyed writing it and it gave You all the pleasure You wanted. For me I will wait patiently for Your next effort. All the best, I hope You're well 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holes in the story

Love your stories, they are always well written from the first person perspective and full of emotion. This story though, unlike your others, is full of holes.

They never wanted Rob to find out, but this is going on at their house, when she should be in New York, and he was staying at the house.

Finding out you’re impotent would certainly require a second opinion from your own doctor who you trust, which would cause all hell to break loose.

No one knocks you out in your own house and ties you up and walks away, at the very least a police call should have been discussed.

And then it gets crazy from there. I am going to tie you up, while I get gangbanged, then to make it even I will sit and watch my friends gangrape you while you’re tied up again, just to start rebuilding the trust.

I would love to have more info on that magic cream!

None of Penny’s behavior would suggest any kind of real love for Rob. She abused him mentally and physically for her own selfish reasons. She deceived and manipulated him for the entire relationship.

Your writing pinned us to Rob’s character, which you can see from some of the comments, left us in an emotionally charged state that never provided any relief.

Don’t be afraid to write a sequel and give us a win.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
boring

You have a gift to stretch a one page story into five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your style

This was well-written, and a plot i’ve Not seen before, so good on you for that. But really, I hope I don’t run across more like this. Penny is just a shell of a person. Anything about her character that added to the story in the beginning went away in the final scene. What was to be enjoyed in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story is one of the most vile piece of trash I have ever read and I mean that literally. I've been on this site a while now and I've come across some truly horrific stuff but I gotta say this takes the cake(scratch that) it takes the whole damn bakery.I mean they gangbanged the guys wife in front of him, he's upset understandable, but then they gang rape him for a week and that some how makes it all okay. If that happened the guys would either completely break, kill himself or (and my personal favourite) kill ALL of them

InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago
Okay

...but a bit hard to follow in terms of time and logic. I have no problem with the fact that Rob stayed with her on the end despite the fact that she continued to cheat on him, but the reasons and motivations are a bit murky. Plus, the majority of the story is focused on Rob; the switch at the end (while revealing and important to the story) is a little unbalanced for me.

That said, you're writing is compelling enough that I'll definitely be taking a look at some of your other stuff! Always enjoy what you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So unrealistic that it felt like a complete waste of time. No emotions invoked either.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
awful story

no matter what ending....

there are some good storries from this writer,

but that's one is just awful, didn't know the writer can be that stupid

1starr

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

Again, you have written an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More is less

TMI is the perfect summary : you can delete page 1 and the middle of page 2 and nothing is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Save some time

You can start the story at "It was summer, and Penny had taken the kids up to New York ..." (half of page 2) and you loose nothing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

LoL!

I thought dead skunks were rank...

AoDes216AoDes216about 3 years ago
I mean

I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't been said already, it's coherently written and the holes in logic were mostly excusable for the sake of the story, but confusing pacing, the actual climax, Penny and Meat in the gangbang, was glossed over. As others pointed out, there's an issue with the logic of Rob, and this seemingly perfect marriage where everyone gets together to watch his wife get ploughed, but they want the pair together, but know he wouldn't be up for that, but tried anyway and failed, but still carry on?

Non-con stories can be hard to write, and the commenters can be ridiculously harsh, but if this was in just about any other category, I'd have the same feedback.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have liked Rob to just lie sooner and then, after getting loose, start making the women permanently disappear. Then Meat, then David.

Then Rob should have taken off and let Penny and Bill take care of the kids.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

I hate this entire story! Rob should have murdered the lot of them, left the kids orphaned or cared for by Penny's & Bill's parents - or dead also; I wouldn't fucking care at this point! Murder each of the guys by slicing their cocks off and sewing them into the other women's dead holes, to rot. And let Rob slip away into the shadows.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

What kinda a stupid story was this??? The writer must be a Lunatic. The writing is awful. Both endings are terrible and ridiculous at the same time.

1 starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the unapologetic and non-conformist reference to Bernie not being supported in his bid for the White House. Only topped by David Geffen having been so spot on with his summation of a candidate who forever get away with being a fucking cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucking piece of shit story. FUCK you panthergirl.

RedlyteRedlyteabout 2 years ago
Broken

It's not the sex...it's the way you fucked over the person you all say you love. To write a story like this makes me wonder how broken you really are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO... the single most assinine melodramatic tripe ever spewed from sewer brains....

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

You had a good story and completely destroyed it. You are one stupid author that’s for sure.

You had a clear 5/5 now you have a 1/5 and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was going ok, until too much talking ended up the husband accepting his total subservience to the crazzy women. Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? Utter shit…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with a lot of people here it was going good until his subservience. I am NOT one of the morons who does not realize there are cuckolds in the world, however this was utter horseshit in the end. On top of the forced cucking he was also rapped and "forgave her?" WTF? 1 star....was at least a 4 until the horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your previous reviewers addressed the quality of the writing (pretty good)--but the various holes in the logic of the story essentially rendered the plot's unfolding so illogical as to become unbelievable.

Obviously there's a market for this kind of tale (it keeps getting written), so...I guess it meets a need (of sorts). I can only suppose that there are men out there who might act as the MC in this tale did--but I thankfully don't know any. The players were written as the author intended. I simply find the characters all to be totally amoral and meaningless (except the MC--who is so lacking in masculinity as to be essentially a eunuch).

As a story written to entertain I give it a zero--but since it was written with some talent I give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your writing is very good, however like previous comments failed logic. I know why, because try as women do you will never understand men(logic) the best you can do is mix in some emotions that seem logical to you, but sadly you have and will always fail miserably. Real men won't fuck a whore who cheated, nor get hard against his will (nice try with the "magic" cream) -and by real men I mean a man with his dignity, honor and self-respect, not the broken degenerate cowards who say they enjoy being cucks. These broken men and women try to understand real men try to blame the way we act or react on things like ego, but the truth is real men don't have egos, we don't we only want respect and to be honored and seeing as neither women nor broken men understand they try to claim we do things because of egocentric reasons. Those who see the world through narcissistic eyes will never ever understand.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If that was not the sickest story I have ever read, it was certainly number two.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Unenjoyable with a stupid fmc who does not get what she deserves for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You took a 5 star story and turned it into a flaming pile of crap. Women and their egos, men don't have ego we have self-respect, honor, valor, and courage - women have ego, self-entitlement, and narcissism. There is no way the whores could break a man, and truthfully 5 stupid bitches bring it on, they would drop like flies 1 punch ko, you have zero understanding of real men. The moment freed after he was forced to watch his demonic wife fuck he would've gotten a gun and Dave,Meat, and Bill holes in their heads, then Penny all deserved to be sent to hell. Then if he can make the boarder but if not self delete himself and die knowing he still had his male virtues.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a complete pile of dog shit. A very stupid story. A “nice guy” surrounded by, what, a dozen psychopaths? Waste of my time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...