In for a Penny, In for a Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers

What surprised me was the lack of genetic features between father and children. They were all four siblings, that was clear. In fact, they carried a strong resemblance beyond that of their mother. Just not to you. I didn't mention it. I wanted to do some research.

Now, I may have violated a rule or two here Rob, I won't lie. I hope you will keep this hush hush between us. But I managed to get some DNA samples from your kids and you and eventually found out who their father was. I know, you don't believe me right now. I don't blame you at all. I would be defiant as hell if our roles were reversed right now.

And you probably think I could have fabricated what I'm about to show you. And to be honest I could have. But, I'm sure that now you will go and get your own tests done to validate what I'm going to tell you. Billy there is the father of all your children." He put a set of papers on the dresser.

"Rob—" Billy began, David cut him off.

"Not yet Billy. You will have plenty of time to apologize when I'm done here."

"He was fucking her in her senior year, in payment for him getting the two of you back together. It didn't end when you got back together though. No, Bill was a greedy asshole. He cared so much about his bestest friend, he stabbed you in the back for the past thirteen years. Turns out he has a bigger dick, though Penny says she'd take yours over his any day. I will give her credit for saying that.

And the reason I found out it was Bill that was your wife's baby daddy? He was working on number five. That was always Penny's happy family number, five. She wanted five kids since we were in high school. But I'm sure you knew that.

Well, here is the last thing I'm going to share with you. And a copy of everything I'm telling you and leaving for you will be sitting in a manila folder at your office tomorrow. In case Penny and Billy try to destroy it all. You are impotent Rob. Your sperm count doesn't cut it. And you know what that dumb bitch thought?

She thought it would be better to give you kids and let you think you were man enough to give them to her instead of telling you that you couldn't get her pregnant. I couldn't believe her reasoning when I heard it. Wow, so glad I dodged that bullet. For a teacher, she's pretty fucking stupid.

Oh, the final coup de gras, as it were Rob. Your best buddy Bill? His wife knows he's fucking Penny. I couldn't believe that when I found out. I was going to use his marriage as leverage, as a reason to get him to play along with the great reveal we have here today, but she already knew! Turns out her and Penny are good friends and have a lot of good times laughing about how clueless Rob is raising his friend's kids.

Penny's pregnant again, by the way. She was going to share the good news with you this weekend. But I thought it would be better to find out this way. I mean, maybe not. Maybe I am being a petty asshole. After all, she might have stopped fucking around behind your back now that she has the final bambino in her belly. And you could have been happily clueless your entire life. But, where's the fun in that?"

My anger slumped, as did my shoulders, as did my pride and everything about me. David watched and smirked with every stab he gave to my ego, whatever there was left of it, when he finally finished.

He stopped then. His smile left his face and for the first time, he didn't seem to enjoy the scene he had created. He looked at me with a piteous frown.

"That was a pretty shitty thing to do Rob. I'm sorry, I really am. There is just one more piece of business. It's a bit distasteful, but I think you'll thank me later."

He turned to right guy. "Go bring her in here."

"You see Rob, it isn't about you. I swear man. I would really, truly like to share a few drinks with you one day and talk about life. But, seeing Penny, as beautiful as she is, I'm afraid you might forgive her. And she is the one I want to punish. She held out on me and here she is fucking your best friend. I want you to see it Rob. It will hurt. It will burn in your memory forever. I want you to see Penny, not as the loving wife she is in public, but as the filthy whore she is in reality. So, this is my final gift today. Bill, Meat and I are going to take turns fucking your slut of a wife."

Penny was walked into the bedroom. Her head was hung down and she looked at me with tears streaming down her eyes. "I love you Rob. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." She walked over to me and kissed my cheek and I ripped my head away to the side and she whimpered.

She climbed on the bed with Bill and laid down on her back. David just laughed at her. "Come on whore, don't act like a saint. You better remember how you got here in the first place or we will be here all day. We aren't leaving until you make each of us cum and Bill isn't even hard now."

I closed my eyes, refusing to watch. But when the sounds of sex are that close—

Penny sucked his dick until it got hard and I tried to subdue any sign of surprise at how big his cock was. I am a pretty average size guy. Its enough for Penny, or so I thought. She cums all the time when we have sex, or so I thought. But looking at Bill's monster, which I knew was large already, but seeing it in her hands and mouth because it was too big for her to handle with one hand. Well—it was just a lot to take.

And Penny didn't hesitate. She didn't really have any trouble deep throating my cock. It was no where near this big. But she did it almost as easily with Bill. I could see her throat bulging from having that monster lodged inside her throat. She didn't choke or cough. The implication was clearly that she had done this before—with Bill. She even did it without direction, at an angle that I could truly take in the depth of his cock inside her mouth.

She sucked and slobbered on his cock, covering it in thick mucous from her throat. He moaned in pleasure, and sadly, so did she. Her hand crept between her legs and she began to play with her pussy. I don't know whether it was with an intent of getting wet to prepare for what came next or because she was so aroused by blowing Bill's huge cock.

I clinched my eyes shut when she moaned. I kept them closed and fought the overwhelming feeling of despair. I opened my eyes and the vision was now blurry with tears. I hated them for humiliating me further. How dare my tears show them how much power they had to destroy me?

She looked at me as she mounted Bill reverse cowgirl then. She moaned as each inch penetrated her. How could she not? His dick was at least twice the size of mine and I was left wondering how I never knew that she had taken a cock that large. Even from my poor vantage point, I could see how much her pussy had to stretch to accommodate the sheer girth of him. She had to stretch her legs wide, not to accommodate his hips, but to accommodate the width of the cock that was stretching her pussy.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Rob." And then she moaned louder than I think even she realized. The room sort of got deathly silent after her moan, which was of pleasure, not pain, filled the air. And her face went red and though she clinched her mouth and eyes tightly, I could see in her face that she was having an orgasm.

As much as she tried to hide it, I now wondered if I had ever actually given her an orgasm in our entire relationship. This was so much louder, even as she tried to subdue the sounds. Bill never looked at me. Or, if he did, I never caught it. He was focused on fucking her.

The fuck seemed to last far too long. If there was ever a time for a quick orgasm, this was it, and he did not. Minutes ticked by, as I suffered in emotional pain. Penny's restraint was greatly reduced by the time she climaxed a second time. They never kissed or fondled each other. They didn't say any words of love, respect or even employ our dirty word vocabulary, I assume because he blew it so badly earlier. What they did do was fuck, for a very long time.

I cringed when she began to rise and fall much faster and she screamed as her third orgasm made her body shudder. I couldn't believe that this was the woman I had made love to for nearly fourteen years. She was not only fucking back at another man, but enjoying it far too much. They never changed position, which was different, Penny and I would often change positions several times when we had the time for something other than a quickie. But she had already cum harder and at least as often as she had ever cum for me in a single session of sex.

When Bill came, he grunted loudly and while I was looking at Penny mostly to gauge her reaction, I couldn't help but notice that Bill was looking at me when he came. What an asshole. I would finish the job I started later. I swear he smiled for a second, but then maybe I was wrong, because he quickly looked down and shook as if he were sobbing. "I'm so sorry Rob." He whispered and pushed her hips up off his cock. It was painful all over again to watch inch after thick inch of cock sliding out of my wife's pussy. A gurgling ooze of cum flowed out of her gaping cunt.

It was a cunt now. I'd never see that pussy the same way again. David was right about that. Seeing Bill fuck my wife made the story etch into my brain forever. There could be no going back. I closed my eyes and didn't want to let them see me cry. If any tears escaped, I didn't feel them. I only felt defeated—empty—devoid of any reason to live.

I barely registered when David put her into a doggy position and fucked her. David was nearly as big as Bill. I was suddenly wondering why in the fuck my wife, was my wife. Clearly, she had two much larger cocks before we were married. Clearly, she was enjoying being fucked by these large dicks more than she enjoyed our romps in the bed. She held nothing back. She would look at me from time to time, then quickly look away and apologize again. David looked at me as well, but he showed no signs of superior pleasure in doing it. He looked as if he pitied me for marrying this whore. He came inside her as well. No point in pulling out since she was pregnant already.

They fucked at least as long as Bill had fucked her. Minutes ticking by. I drifted between turning my head away and clinching my eyes shut and then needing to further punish myself. To witness my marriage being destroyed. She orgasmed at least another three times that I had realized. Six times in however much time had passed. I don't think she had ever cum that many times with me in the same day. No competition.

Then, as he dressed, I clinched my eyes shut again. Meat had at least an inch in length on the other two with his coke can width tree trunk that he was pressing to Penny's cunt. She squealed. "No, David it's too much. We need to stop this now."

David laughed, but it didn't seem he felt it... "In for a Penny, in for a Pounding."

She grunted and took it when he grabbed her hips and kept pushing that ram rod until the head pierced through her labia and stretched open the pink tunnel within. She orgasmed from the stretching I suppose, he had barely gotten his head in when her squeals and grunts of pain became an orgasmic and long moan of pleasure.

Nobody was forcing me to watch. I could have kept my eyes closed the entire time. I certainly wasn't aroused. I was actually too beaten to get any kind of sexual arousal out of my wife being fucked by a third cock. It is, however, amazing how much her pussy could stretch though. Meat must have had a foot of cock and it buried all the way inside her until his hips were slapping her ass.

And she moaned and orgasmed over and over again. He must have jerked off a lot this morning, because he lasted about a half an hour. But that illusion was crushed when he came so hard that it sprayed out of her pussy and all over his hips and thighs. She came with him and I knew the neighbors a block away much have heard her.

Then, she truly finished me off. She utterly destroyed me. She turned around and lapped the cum off him like it was a treat. When she finished doing that, she looked up at him and smiled, then over at me and sobbed again. I guess she forgot I was even there. She got up and ran naked out of the room, crying all the way.

Meat got dressed as David seemed to be taking in the scene of the ruined bedroom.

"This was a bad idea Rob. I thought it was the right thing to do, but I see now that it would have been kinder to just let you live in ignorance and happiness. You're still young as I am, and successful from what I hear. Just dump the whore and find your happiness. You deserve better than her. I'm going now, look me up if you ever want to chat or commiserate over a few beers and tears." His look of pity at me was worse than if he had laughed at me.

He untied the ropes holding my hands to the chair. I could have swung on him, but we both knew I had nothing left to give. He sensed it and went ahead and untied my feet as well. Then he left. I may as well have been tied still. I didn't move except to pull the gag from my mouth.

After David and his muscle departed the room, Bill left, closing the door behind him. He looked pretty defeated too. He said nothing. What was there to say?

I sat there, wishing I had a gun. At the moment, suicide was the only thing that made sense. Anything else left me alive to deal with the knowledge that nothing in my life was real. My wife was not mine. My kids were not mine. My best friend was not mine.

I got up and went to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. Then, pride gone, I locked the door and fell to the floor and cried. I tried to be quiet about it at first, but the sadness finally engulfed me and I wept without trying to hold back the tide of pain.

I barely registered the door knob being jiggled. "Rob?" came the sad voice of my wife. "Please come out and talk to me."

"Not now Penny." I managed, though it sounded pathetic—beaten.

How long I sat there on the floor, I don't know. At some point, I guess I had cried myself to dehydration, and sleep. I woke up and I was thirsty. I got up and my head ached. I got some Tylenol from the bathroom cabinet and chased them down with a few mini glasses of water from the sink.

I unlocked the bathroom door and walked to the window to look out at the drive. The only cars remaining were mine and Penny's. Probably a good thing, I was too defeated to kill Bill right now.

I made my way downstairs and found Penny sitting at the dining room table with a glass of wine. Her face was blotchy, her eyes were red. She had clearly been crying.

"Rob, I know you hate me right now, but please, as you do whatever you need to do, remember that I love you. I did this for you, for us. I --"

I interrupted her line of bullshit. "Shut the fuck up Penny." I took a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the liquor cabinet and sipped it straight from the bottle. Penny cringed as she watched me make a face of distaste. That was the first time I had ever drank whiskey from a bottle.

"I can't look at you tonight. I'm not sure when I will be able to. I need you to go away. Go to your parents, watch your kids, I will call you when or if I want you to come ho—here."

Penny sobbed. "No Rob."

I looked up at her. "Penny, I may kill you if you stay here. Don't make your kids into orphans."

"They are our kids Rob. OURS!" She yelled.

I closed my eyes and resisted the urge to throw the whiskey bottle at her face. "They are not my kids Penny and --"

"They are YOUR kids Rob, I don't care about some stupid DNA. You love those kids, and the one in my belly is yours too. You will love your kids. You can hate me all you want. But—"

"Fuck this!" I sat the bottle down on the counter and stomped outside. I had only had one shot, well, it was a triple probably, but I was okay to drive to a bar.

"Where are you going Rob? Please, we need to talk about this"

"Talk about what Penny? The divorce settlement?" I answered, slamming the door behind me.

*************************************************

I woke up in my bed. Penny was snuggled against me. We were naked. I crawled out from under her arm, trying not to wake her.

Standing up had been a bad idea, I barely made it to the toilet in time to vomit. There was a big blank spot in my memory on the flip side of several empty shot glasses at the bar.

By the time I was finished heaving, I heard Penny stirring in the bedroom and I pulled the door shut.

"Honey, please don't do this. Not for long. I need you to be strong." She sobbed through the closed door and then I heard her leave the bedroom.

I made it up to the shower. I called in to work though I was already three hours late. I dressed in sweatpants and a t shirt and went downstairs.

Penny made me a cup of coffee and sat it down at the dining room table across from her.

I drank, and she was quiet.

"Why are you here Penny? There is no coming back from that."

"I am asking too much of anyone but you Rob. I love you. Only you. Bill was a mistake."

"No Penny, you were a mistake." I sighed. "I should have never taken you back. I should have never let Bill—" I bit my lip. I couldn't deal with this pain. How much can one person endure?

"He—" Penny began, and I interrupted.

"Don't you dare fucking defend him Penny."

She shut up and sipped quietly.

I sat in silence for an hour. She made me another cup of coffee and then I figured I did have some things I needed to know.

"Who knows besides Bill and Kelly?"

She cringed. "It doesn't matter Rob."

"It matters to me Penny. I need to know who has been laughing at me behind my back for the past nine years."

"Nobody Rob. Nobody ever laughed behind your back."

"Let me be specific then. Do my parents or your parents know?"

"No Rob! No! How could you think I would --"

I glared at her. What could she think was beneath her after what she had done?

She sighed. "Judy, Sara, Colleen, maybe their husbands overheard, but I don't think so."

I nodded. "I'm trying to decide who gets to stay in Philadelphia. I think it should be me."

"Rob, please. At least, give it a few days. It was just for the kids, for OUR kids."

I exhaled loudly. "You are pregnant, is this true?"

"Yes, I found out this week."

"So, if you only fucked Bill to get pregnant, why was he here yesterday? Why were YOU here yesterday?"

She sobbed.

"Who else have you fucked?"

"Nobody Rob. Just Bill." She whispered.

"I honestly can't understand it Penny. I can not for the life of me comprehend how you could be so stupid."

"You wanted kids Rob. WE wanted kids Rob. I didn't want you to love them any less than your own."

"Penny, we could have adopted. We could have agreed to find a donor together. So many things we could have done that didn't involve you fucking my best friend."

"I did what I thought was best for us Rob. Yesterday would have been the last time with Bill. I swear to you we only got together when you and I agreed to start trying for a baby. A couple of times when I was pregnant. I never took any birth control after I came off it to have Rob Jr. It was pointless."

"I'm sorry you married a defective man Penny. But at least you have your kids. You should move near your parents. It seems half your friends know the truth anyway. I'm sure they will all rally around you. If you tell everyone back home, they aren't my kids, it will not really matter to me. I'll never set foot in New York again."

"I think I will just sell the house. Too many memories here."

"I love this house." Penny whispered.

"Keep it if you want it. I won't pay a dime of child support Penny. I suppose I will have to pay alimony for a few years."

"Rob, money doesn't matter to me. You matter to me. I love you. Do whatever you want with the money and assets. If it comes down to it, I will move back with my parents."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers