In for a Penny, In for a Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had been faithful to Rob for the next three years, for the first time since the summer after her junior year in college. Right up until she ran into Dave and his wife at a restaurant in New York. Something about seeing Dave and his wife happy together upset her, even if it was an illusion of happiness. Why should he be monogamistic and happy when she was so miserable trying to get Rob's love back?

Judy and Kelly did everything they could to help Penny fix her marriage. It was a long time and a lot of ego stroking before divorce was off the table. They fucked him every time he would allow it, which was never often enough for them. In spite of their small dick taunts at Penny, Rob wasn't small, he was a bit above average actually, and he did know how to use it in a way they could have great orgasms without the pain of the huge cocks of Bill, Dave and Meat.

Kelly paused the video from the hidden camera that was aimed at Rob's face on the day that he watched his wife being fucked my three significantly larger cocks. The hurt in his face made her sad for him, but aroused her somehow at the thought that it was her husband who had caused this misery. She had been so jealous of the relationship of Rob and Penny, and that moment, when Bill fucked her right in front of his eyes, any jealous she held was destroyed.

"Who's ready for some dick?"

The three women laughed as three very naked men with three very large cocks joined them in the living room. While everyone else was naked, poised for the hours of sex both behind and ahead of them, Penny was still fully dressed, having lowered her panties to her thighs and lifted her skirt over her ass before bending over the couch. She was soaking wet, so David's cock slid in easily.

"I never understood why the two of you didn't get married." Kelly inquired of David and Penny.

"Well—" David answered between thrusts. "The truth is her Dad never liked me. And when he met Rob, I was history. Her Dad supported him from the start when he saw how much he loved Penny."

"Besides, David is a philanderer, and always has been." Penny added with a grunt as his large tool plowed into her pussy. "I prefer my man to be MY man."

Kelly laughed so unexpectantly, she spit her wine. "Why would that bother you? You are such a slut. You and Dave would have been perfect for each other. Now his wife sits at home while he cheats and your husband sits at home while you cheat. I don't get you two at all. If Bill and I weren't both playing, I'd cut his dick off if he cheated on me."

"You don't love me, my wife?" Bill held his hand to his chest, feigning insult.

Kelly slapped him playfully. "You are an idiot. For that matter, why didn't you marry Penny?"

Bill sighed. "I couldn't do that to Rob. Same as Penny, I love the guy. I just love his wife too."

"I don't get what is so great about my slut friend." Judy laughed, slapping Penny on her ass as David continued to fuck her. "Why in the hell are all three of you so in love with her. No offence Penn, you are beautiful, but you aren't --"

"Hey!" Penny laughed, interrupting. "I don't know why they are so in love with me. I only love Rob. I don't actually need anyone else."

The cheerful atmosphere quieted suddenly.

"What are we doing?" Kelly asked, breaking the silence.

"Getting too old for this I think." Penny sighed, never ceasing to reach her firsts climax on David's cock. "I think it's time we all grew up."

"Yeah, maybe so." David agreed, cumming and slowly withdrawing his softening meat from her pussy. "What do you think Meat?"

Meat was not a man of many words. He just shrugged. "I can get pussy anywhere, I just like you guys."

"Last time?" Judy sighed sadly.

A somber silence fell upon the group.

"Let's continue this discussion next year." Penny laughed.

They all laughed. Bill and Meat each took a turn fucking Penny. Kelly put the groceries she had picked up when Penny texted it to her, in the car as Meat finished pumping his two cups of cum into her fuck hole. Judy cleaned her up as best she could after Penny came down from her fifth orgasm in the forty minutes she had to get fucked by the three men.