In for a Penny, In for a Pounding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,333 Followers

She got up and went upstairs. I heard the shower running and I left. Nowhere to go. Nothing to do. I turned off my phone and just drove to the east. No plan. No goal. And eventually, no gas, so I stopped to top off the tank.

I ended up as far east as I could go, the Atlantic Ocean. I checked into the Holiday Inn and spent the rest of Friday and half the day Saturday feeding a mind-numbing intoxication. I spoke to no-one except the bartenders and a few sympathetic ears.

I woke up around lunch time on Sunday and decided to eat and head home. I needed to work on Monday. My phone had more messages than it could handle.

First call when I turned on my phone was Penny. "Rob—"

"I'm on my way back to the house. I want to be alone this week. Can you do that?"

"I'm with my parents."

"You can come home next weekend, I should be gone by then."

"Rob, plea—" I hung up.

Next call was my mom and dad, just to say hi. I didn't clue them on what was happening. I'd explain to them later why they suddenly lost four grandkids.

I love you Rob was in my text box. Twice a day, every day.

Interestingly enough, there was a text from Kelly, begging a chance to talk to me. People are nothing if not arrogant. Why the fuck would I want to talk to the wife of the man who had been fucking my wife since before we were married?

I was home well before sunset, so I decided to mow the grass one last time.

Showered and in the bed, I answered the phone when it rang.

"Penny, if I wanted to talk to you, I'd call you. I know you want to talk. I know you love me. I know you don't want a divorce. Is there something else you'd like to say?"

"They are your kids Rob."

"No Penny, they are your's and Bill's. I am impotent, defective, incapable of having children."

"You are far from defective Rob. But they are your kids. Consider the possibility of you having full custody. You can afford a nanny. I deserve to be alone more than you. I can go and have new kids. Take Rob, Brittany, Teresa and Courtney and tell everyone you kicked me out for cheating. Think about it, Rob. You are an excellent father and at least this is one thing I can leave with you. One thing I can do for you."

"Goodbye Penny." I hung up.

The phone rang again. I didn't know the number.

"Hello?" I answered. Why not? I have nothing better to do.

"Rob, this is Kelly."

What in the absolute fuck did she want? I suppose a few seconds of silence prompted her to answer the unasked question.

"Can we talk? Perhaps over dinner tomorrow? I know you hate -- well, probably everyone right now, but could you talk to me? Please? I promise, I'm not trying to mend fences between you and Bill."

"Just save a drive. What do you want to say Kelly?"

"I'd rather in person Rob, please?"

"I'd rather not be living a lie Kelly. We can't always have what we want in life."

"Please Rob. It -- can't really hurt you any more than you are now. Please? Tomorrow, say 6:00 at Guiseppe's? I'll buy."

I laughed. Like who was buying was the problem. "Fine, I don't want to cook anyway."

"Thank you Rob."

"See you tomorrow Kelly."

And I guess since I was answering my phone, people who had been trying to reach me for the last two days caught up with me. I spoke to a few, ignored a few, nothing helped.

I went to work in the morning. It wasn't horrible. Nobody there knew about it. At least, not to the best of my knowledge.

I met Kelly at 6. She was dressed to get attention, that was clear. She looked damn good actually.

"I wish you had never found out Rob." She offered, when we had finished discussing her drive and the weather.

"Why Kelly? Why would that have been better?"

"You were the happiest man I ever met." She answered sadly. "I wish I could have anything close to what you and Penny had."

"It was a lie Kelly. It was all a lie. Like reading a romantic fiction novel. Sure, it's pretty and perfect and fun. It just isn't real."

"How many kids do I have Rob?" She looked up and I saw tears falling down her cheeks.

I shrugged. "None Kelly. I just figured—"

"Yeah, I know. Everyone figures we don't want kids of our own. I can't have children Rob. We tried fertility treatments. We tried in vitro. We spent tens of thousands of dollars chasing a dream of having children. Children of our own. Because that is what a normal husband and wife should be able to have."

She wiped her tears with her linen napkin. "I'm sorry Kelly."

"Don't be Rob. You didn't know. I didn't want anyone to know. I'm not exactly proud of it. But, yes Rob, I know about it. It wasn't to hurt you. It wasn't to saddle you with kids that weren't yours. It was to give you kids that were yours. And they are yours Rob."

"Bill will never, ever tell a soul. In spite of what you were told, he only had sex with Penny in her fertile times when you two wanted to try. Maybe occasionally when she was pregnant, but it was more to soothe Bill's ego than for her enjoyment."

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for Bill? To go through his life with no children of his own, when it is my fault he can't have them? I know I promised not to try to mend that fence. And really, I don't care if you ever see or speak to Bill again. I care about those kids. They love you Rob, not their sperm donor. They love you, their father."

I started tearing up and fought it with all the anger I could summon, but I still had to wipe my eye once. "It's a bit too much for me Kelly. I understand what you are saying. He fucked my wife, Kelly. Your husband fucked my wife."

"I know Rob. I will fuck you if you want. If it makes you feel better. If it makes you feel even with him and her. They probably had sex a hundred times. I will have sex with you a thousand times if it will ease your pain. But don't punish the kids."

"Judy will do it too. Her best friend. She will cheat on her husband behind his back. If it helps you even the score. Sara and Colleen too. And with a smile on our faces. We all love Penny so much Rob and we all envy what you two have. If we can do something to see that again, any of us would be thrilled to make it happen."

I think my mouth dropped open at some point. I looked at her like she had three heads.

"Call Penny. She will sit in a chair and watch you and Judy have sex and cry quietly the whole time. She will do anything you want her to do, if you just give her a path to be with you again."

"It's not about getting even Kelly."

She smiled. "No, it isn't. But there are ways to resolve that part of it. The cheating part, the ego part. Agreed?"

I shook my head. "No, there isn't Kelly. She went behind my back for thirteen years. You can't make that right."

"I suppose. Besides pride though, what else Rob? Your kids are beautiful. They are who they are because of you and Penny, not because of their DNA."

We finished dinner over continued conversation about nature vs nurture and needing a village and how I can recover from this with my life -- my lie -- in tact. I mostly let her talk. She seemed sincerely sorry about it, but honestly, I didn't give a fuck. Not a single one.

When it was time to go, I invited her to stay in the spare bedroom instead of making the two hour drive home. She agreed and called Bill to tell him she was staying. I'd like to say I fucked Kelly into oblivion that night. But we slept in separate rooms and she drove home then next morning after breakfast. She did kiss my lips and it was a very non-plutonic kiss.

*******************************************************

The 'Get Rob and Penny back together' campaign started almost immediately. Friends I hadn't spoken to in months started calling and trying to talk to me. Besides Kelly, Judy, Sara, Colleen and Bill, nobody knew why Penny and I were not together. Her dad and brother were calling me and telling me that I needed to at least get my kids back in my life. They didn't place any blame and I think knew me well enough to not make any allegations of fault that we were not together.

Friday, Kelly and Judy were waiting at my door when I got home. I parked in the garage and went in through the garage door, leaving them pounding on the front door and ringing the doorbell. I went upstairs and blared the music, hoping that they would take a hint and go away. I had a date with my new best friend Jack Daniels, and I was not going to let those two interrupt it.

Unfortunately, the music had been so loud, that I hadn't heard them come inside the house. I looked up from the half empty bottle of my third fifth of Jack Daniels that week. I had been home an hour and was well on my way to unconsciousness. Being awake was too painful. Sleep was the only thing that mattered.

I remembered them drinking with me, talking to me about the kids and Penny and me. I did not remember how I woke up naked in bed with Judy and Kelly. I did not remember being handcuffed to the bed. I did not remember Penny coming in.

I woke with a headache and tried to get up, but couldn't. That was when I first noticed that I was bound to the bed.

"I love you Rob." Penny said as she looked at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What the fuck is going on Penny?" I shouted. I yanked at the cuffs, but having used them on Penny, I knew they were no cheap toys to be broken.

"Sara and Colleen will be here soon. My four best friends in the world are going to fuck you all weekend while I force myself to watch. I will not be tied up like you were. I will sit here and cry and know that I deserve to feel the pain I put you through. I know you don't want this. I know this won't make us even. Your kids need you Rob. I will not let you throw your life away for a piece of trash like me."

"I am not going to cheat on you just to make you feel better Penny!" I shouted at her, waking Judy and Kelly.

"Sweetie, you already did. We both fucked you last night Rob." Judy interrupted my rage.

"I don't want this. I don't want any of you. Just go, take Penny with you and leave me alone. I understood what you said Kelly. And it isn't enough. They are not my kids. And you both knew it long before I did. This will change nothing except that you conniving bitches are raping me. Go back to your husbands. There is no reason to sink to Penny's level to try and save a marriage that is dead."

"Rob, I love you. I'm so sorry. I should have --"

"Shut the fuck up and go away Penny. You should have never let me know. I know now. It is over. You never loved me Penny. This is not love. This is sex. You had my love, you never, in all the fifteen years of our lie together, loved me. Everything was a lie. I hate you. You destroyed everything I loved."

Kelly and Judy got up and I thought they were going to release me. When Kelly took the rope attaching my right ankle to the foot of the bed, I was glad to be getting up. When she tightened it until I could barely move my leg, I yelled at her.

"What the fuck are you doing Kelly? I'm not joking. Let me go. I have no desire to fuck any of you."

"Sorry Rob, this is going to happen. You don't have to like it, but I think it would be better for you if you did." Kelly replied. "If you yell, we will have to gag you again. We'd rather not do that. Take the opportunity to tell Penny how much you hate her, maybe that will help."

"I am telling you all no. No means no. If you do anything to me, you are raping me. I have no interest in fucking any of you. I will call the police, and have you arrested." I said as calmly as I could manage. The only response was my left ankle being pulled hard.

"Rob, there are five of us. Do you really think the police are going to believe you were raped repeatedly by four women while your wife watched?" Judy sighed. "We will lie. We have lots of practice at it. Look how well we hid Penny's secret for thirteen years and you never had a clue."

I turned my head, closed my eyes and focused on the betrayal. As long as I thought about what a slut my wife was, I could stay soft. Thinking about the kids that were not mine definitely dampened any arousal that the attractive naked friends of my wife might have created.

Unfortunately, whatever lubricant Judy used had some kind of chemical effect and her hand job made my dick hard in spite of my mental efforts to refuse to succumb. She mounted my cock when it was erect and she rode me to an orgasm. Then Kelly got me hard again and rode my cock. By the time I came in Kelly, Sara arrived and repeated the action. Then Colleen.

True to her word, Penny sat and cried and watched for two days. My cock was so sore from fucking non-stop for nearly forty-eight hours. They took shifts sleeping and continued fucking me until I wept in agony. My balls were producing nothing by the time Sara climbed on board a second time. But, they didn't stop until Sunday evening.

They did take breaks to feed me, to give me water, to bathe me once and let me use the bathroom. They kept me cuffed and controlled the entire time. I could not overpower them all. My dick hurt so bad on Sunday evening I was begging them to stop.

They finally did. Penny thanked them and sent them all home to their husbands. "I love you Rob. I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. I can't make you love me again. But I need you to be a father again. Your kids need you."

I looked at her with hatred in my eyes. "They are NOT MY KIDS" I shouted.

She exhaled loudly. "We are going to do this until you at least take your kids back Rob. I can call you in sick or on vacation for weeks. Nobody will miss you. I know you are in pain now and I'm not going to fuck you because I know how much you hate me. But Kelly is going to move in and fuck you non-stop until you agree to be a Dad again. I can live with you hating me. I will never love again after you. I can't live with you hating your kids because of what I did."

"Penny, you don't get it. I can't look at them now and see anything but Bill. I will never love his kids again."

It changed nothing. She had her plan and she stuck with it. I was not going to give in. My groin ached. Kelly fucked me over and over again. I begged them to let me go, but I wasn't a good liar and they refused to believe me when I said I would see the kids just so I could escape. A week went by with my wife calling me in sick and Kelly raping me constantly. My cock and balls were so sore, she had to wait over an hour before I could get an erection again from the pain.

It was my parents that tipped the scales. I was overdue for a visit with their grandchildren and I didn't want to face it yet that they wouldn't be seeing them ever again. Maybe they finally brainwashed me through sleep deprivation and fucking the idea into my head that they were still my kids, but I finally went along with Penny bringing them home. Kelly stayed with me until her return.

Nothing was easy. I had to attend counseling for my own sanity. It took three months before I would do more than kiss Penny a peck in public to keep up appearances and it wasn't until after Max was born plus a month and a half, that we had sex again. So, while I got to fuck Kelly, Judy, Sara and Colleen (mostly Kelly), Penny was celibate for ten months.

How do I know she wasn't having sex behind my back those ten months? GPS, constant monitoring of her every movement and video calling whenever I wanted it. I don't think she could have done it. I suppose its possible, but unlikely. I was up her ass a lot.

No matter how much Kelly fucked me, I never really forgave Bill though. After all, that piece of shit fucked Penny before we were even married. Even if he only did it, as they both swore, when Penny and I were not together, you don't fuck your buddy's woman. Bill was not invited to our house for the next three years. And considering that I watched Penny's gps constantly, I know she never went over his house.

Then, a miracle happened and Kelly got pregnant! She said David had found an experimental drug. I was happy for her, but it made me sad that now I was the only one who was unable to make a baby in our group of friends. Not sure why that bothered me. I had accepted Penny's kids as my own again and five was enough.

Two years later, we were having sex regularly again. We were becoming a little more affectionate in public than was absolutely necessary. Four years from the event, we were nearly back to where we were, except I was monitoring her non-stop and wondered if the lack of trust would ever allow me to truly love her again.

It was five years after the day she was gangbanged in front of me and I was at my parents with our five kids. They would never know they weren't mine. It wasn't where we were, but we were probably as happy as we'd ever be. Penny kissed me, holding my hands and looking into my eyes with love. "Be right back my love." And she drove off to pick up a list of things my mom gave her at the grocery store. I watched her on my GPS tracker until she returned. It was as good as we would ever be.

***********************************************************

If you like semi-happy endings, read no further and smile at how Rob and Penny became the couple that everyone envied again. They held hands, kissed in public, adored their children, did everything together.

If you like your endings a little darker—

***********************************************************

"Hey homewrecker" Penny laughed, pulling Kelly into a hug. The GPS would show her moving around at Walmart for the next hour, as the geek she was placating had programmed it to do.

She laughed. "I can't believe it's been five years. I got to say Penny, you two look better than ever. And my God, Rob Jr will be driving in a year? He is looking good, just like his Daddy."

"I just don't get how you do it Penny." Judy smirked. "I mean, you two still have sex like five times a week. That is a lot of acting."

"Judy, don't be a bitch." Penny laughed. "He is very good with the equipment he has. I never have and never will fake an orgasm. Well, except when we first started having sex again and he hated it and--" She trailed off in thought.

"How is my childrens' future half-brother coming along Kelly?" Penny asked.

The three women were enjoying the fifth anniversary of a momentous occasion. The day they agreed to give Rob a taste. The day they tried to get Rob to join them. The day it all fell apart.

The idea had originally been Penny's. She just couldn't take the strain on her conscience anymore. She felt guilty, but not guilty enough to give up her need for big cock. There is just something about being stretched that just can't be replaced with a normal size cock. She came just fine from Rob. She always had. If she had never fucked Dave or Bill, she could have been quite content to fuck only Rob for her entire life. If only—she truly wished, he had been her only.

So, they concocted a story. That Rob is impotent. He wasn't. Just the opposite. It was Bill who was shooting blanks. The kids are 100% Rob's. How he couldn't see it was beyond any of them. But apparently doctor Dave put enough proof in his fake paperwork and his oratory skills to seed poor Rob full of doubt. The thought was, that if he didn't like being a part of an open marriage, he wouldn't take the kids away from Penny. And if they didn't recover, Penny would just have to show him that Bill and Dave had deceived them both and they were really his kids.

It broke him. Seeing the gangbang first hand had not excited him at all. They saw it right away, but as David had said, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. The guys got a rush off of fucking Penny in front of her husband with their larger cocks. The acting was great. Even David, who had every reason to want Rob to suffer had to admit, after it was all over, it hurt him to see the guy defeated. His only crime was to have the perfect relationship with his wife. And their desire to make him as sexually perverse as the rest of them nearly killed all that he was.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,333 Followers