All Comments on 'In Front of My Husband Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DavBooDavBooalmost 2 years ago

A great erotic story as always Jayne, you got me turned on as always.

I would love to know how much of your stories are fact and how much are fiction.

Keep up the great writing, till the next chapter of your life, take care. X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What idiot wants to watch his wife fuck other men? Grow a pair and be a man.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

I love your style of writing Jayne! This one was soooo erotic- looking forward to hubby not being there

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 2 years ago

A good story, fairly typical 'older woman' meets and fucks her toy-boy, only to be initially disappointed by his lightning fast ejaculation! You'll have to teach him Jayne! Ignore the idiot anonymous commenter.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 2 years ago

I love your sexy writing, Jayne!

withinreasonwithinreasonalmost 2 years ago

It’s always a delight to find new work from you Jayne. You capture so much that’s true. 5 stars.

withinreasonwithinreasonalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story Jayne. You capture the feel of such adventurous so well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story. My husband's always wanted to watch me with another woman or another guy. I've had sex with other women but I'm not going there with him, unlikely my friend would either. He finally got his wish when we met a guy, Jason also staying at the Pompano Beach Club in Bermuda. Strongly aided by a few island drinks, my inhibitions disappeared when I was swimming offshore with him, we started groping one another and I suggested going back to our room, he was game. As we walked by my hubby, a leaned down and said, "Well, we're going up to shower so why don't you come up in a bit" then whispered, "when his sucking his cock", winked and left. Hubby got to watch, fuck me, watch again and then they split roasted me. Well, he got his wish and I got a lot of hard cock and countless O's.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I was disappointed in where you took this. You went from a beautiful loving act of sharing with your husband right to cheating. I would have given you a 5 otherwise

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES