In Gable's Stables Ch. 01

Story Info
Gabriel takes Rolo home and gives her a bath.
1.5k words
3.5
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun settled beyond the lining of autumn leaves, and poor old Pablo grew anxious for our departure from the quiet prairie I found myself resting in. It was for my love of the poor old dog that I drew a conclusion to our simple outing. After I ensured there was no sign of my presence left behind, I allowed Pablo to lead our way back to the trail. It was a few hours hike back to my Great Uncle's house, so I was starting to curse my poor time management under my breath. My relationship with my uncle was already rocky, to say the least. I was sent to his care when my parents rejected my crossdressing habits and upon my arrival, I neglected my manners. He grew secluded after my offence and spoke to me very little. I've kept up with my chores, followed his rules, and done all that I could to make my presence as least intrusive as I can. Now here I was, bound to violate my curfew. I dread the day I discover his bad side.

I made my way to the trail head and headed to the restrooms, hoping that no one would see me change out of my outfit and into my masculine clothes. After my look about, I leashed Pablo to the fountain outside and went in. Only, I didn't make it in. The door was locked, and I tried the Men's bathroom, and it was locked too. I really didn't want to go into town yet dressed as I was. My Uncle informed the small town that I, a teenage boy of eighteen years, would be staying with him. If I were to be seen as my identity, it would bring the republican out of the conservatives. That was not an option! Yet, I had to do something, and I had to do it fast. I ducked into the graveyard and found a tall statue to change behind.

I quickly pulled down my skirt and removed my sweater and reached in to pull out what was supposed to be a pair of jeans and a Kiss T-shirt. What was in their place was my bathing suit and beach towel. I began to panic and cried for several minutes. I forgot to pack my change of clothes. I began to wipe away my tears when a light shone on my face. I screamed, and attempted to pull my clothes back on, only to trip and fall in a puddle of mud. When I wiped away the mud from my face and stood witnessed to my soiled sweater and skirt, I saw Pablo clean as ever holding his leash in his mouth.

"Ma'am, I didn't mean to scare you, but visiting hours are closed." Thank God, he didn't see me half-naked.

"Yep, sorry, I was just leaving," I apologized.

"Hey, aren't you that new kid in town? Rolo, your name was?"

Dammit, my cover is blown. Now the whole town will know of my femboy nature. "Yep, that's me."

"Let's get you out of this rain, here, I live just a few blocks away. I can get you some fresh clothes... masculine clothes," he offered.

"How did you know I was a--"

"You're not the first closeted rose I've encountered."

"There's more of us in this town?"

"You'd be surprised by the characters you come across. You don't get much transgender folx, however. Not since Raine, that is."

"Who's Raine?"

"Look behind you," the Groundskeeper beckoned towards the statue I tried to hide behind. It was a tall woman with wide shoulders and a chiseled face. Her grave was marked: "Robert "Raine" Gail, 1998-2022."

"What happened to them?"

"Nothing you should worry about. Come along, now." He said as he led me out of the cemetery. He offered to carry my things for me, and I took Pablo's leash, but when Pablo proved to be too much for me to keep up with, we switched loads. "I can't believe old Haymen has got such a big dog for a small girl."

"You know my uncle?"

"It's a small town, Rolo. Everyone knows everyone."

"I don't. I don't even know who you are."

"Then why are you following me to my house?"

"I should go now," I said as I stepped away from the stranger.

"My name is Gabel Dill, as in Sheriff Dill. He's my dad."

"Nice to meet you, Gabel."

"Likewise. My house is just yonder, the one with the light on." He led me to his house but stopped me before I could enter. "You should head to the back, and I'll spray the mud off of you with the hose."

"What?! There's no way that's happening!"

He stepped before me and pulled me close. I felt goosebumps run up my arm, and my cheeks began to feel warm in the cool autumn night. "You are going to go to the back yard. You are going to strip it down for me so I can wash all this mud off you. There will be a nice warm bath waiting inside for you, I texted my roommate to draw it for you. I suggest you hurry so the water doesn't get cold."

"I'm not going to strip for you, you pervert!" I yelled at him. Pablo began to whimper as Gabel towered over me.

"So be it, go walk through town in your muddy skirt and see how your uncle reacts."

"Fine," I surrendered, "but don't be a perv!" I demanded as I stomped my way to the back yard. There was a girl sitting on the back porch who was a little older than me. She was sipping on a beer while reading a book.

"Go on, take off your clothes."

"No..." I refused, I didn't like the idea of undressing in front of two strangers, let alone one.

"We're both women here, right? What's there to be ashamed about? Strip."

I struggled to hold back my tears and complied. I stripped down to my knickers, but that wasn't good enough for her. "Take off your bra and panties. You don't need those in the bathtub."

"No, I'm fine as is!" I decided here was where I should put my foot down and say no more! The woman sat down her book, took a final swig of her beer and slammed it down on the table. She ripped off her cowboy hat and ran over to me. Before I knew it, I was on the ground completely nude and humiliated.

"Now look what you've done, you got me all muddy!" While pinning me down between her thighs, she untied her top and stood up to slide off her shorts. A cold stream began to flow towards us, hitting me on the side. Gabel was standing by the faucet finishing his roommate's beer. I turned to run, but my dominator pulled me in and kissed me. I felt her tongue force itself into my lips as her hands caressed my ass. My dick grew hard and found its place between her thighs.

"That's enough girls!" Gabel welled as he shot a squirt of water into my attacker's face. "It's time for a bath!"

Compared to the cold autumn sprinkling rain and freezing cold hose, the warm bubbly bath was a gift from God. Thankfully my bath was a solitary one. However, my attitude towards the nude incident in the back yard began to shift. I began to fantasize about what would happen if Gabel let her continue.

"I can feel your friend climbing up my leg," she teased as she squeezed my butt. "Should I invite him to join us?" I moaned in agreement, and she released my ass to guide me into her. It was an experience I had never had before! It was as if I found my home, the place where I belong. Where masculinity and femininity meet and melt together in the warm silky innards of my dominator.

"Oy, you best not ejaculate in that water, Rolo, I need a bath too!" My dream demanded. I grew soft quickly as I finished bathing and dried myself off. The woman kissed my forehead as she handed me a nightgown and a pair of panties. She walked past and from behind me I heard a giant splash! I quickly pulled the gown and panties on and took one peek before I left the bathroom.

"Lookly-loos cost extra, Rolo!" She rolled my name seductively. I made my exit and headed down the hall. In the next room was Gabel waiting for me. The room appeared to be a nursery, but if it were sized for an adult.

"You'll be sleeping in here for the night, Rolo. I've called your uncle and he gave permission for you to stay with us until summer's conclusion. One last thing, Rolo," he added, "You belong to me so whatever Shela made you feel outside, I will make you feel and more!" He threatened with a wide smile. He stepped forward and lifted me up, setting me down into a large crib. He lifted the blanket over me and tucked the edges in tightly. He kissed me beneath my ear, raised the crib wall, and shut the lights out. I was left alone with nothing but my raging hormones.