In Heat

Story Info
Being in heat next to your beautiful companion is hell.
1.1k words
4.37
7.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a dizzied state. I was huffing for air. Had I just had a nightmare? It dawned on me just then as I repositioned myself against Eden. Just briefly rubbing up against her, I could feel how hard I was. This couldn't be happening now. I knew it was getting close to that time of year, but I didn't expect it to hit me so soon. This wasn't a normal post-wake hard on, I was in heat. Typically I could ignore my condition and just go back to sleep, but my mind was racing.

Eden shifted in her sleep, pressing up against me solidly and successfully causing a wince to escape me. It was like hell, my mind completely muddled, my relentless throbbing member against her back. It seemed my reaction had stirred her as she let out a wordless murmur.

"Nieran?" She mumbled, positioning herself a bit more towards me as she looked over her shoulder. "What's wrong?" I was still huffing for breath.

"Don't move. Please," I could barely muster the words. However, Eden went against my wishes, reaching over and lighting a lamp. Her pale blue eyes widened upon looking at me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her already beautiful, nude body. Seeing her in such a natural state made me throb even more, another wince being produced as I struggled to keep myself anchored to my spot.

"Nieran? Why are your pupils still so dilated?" My cat-like ears twitched at the sound of her melodic voice. Her eyes slowly traveled down my body until they reached my groin. A peaked eyebrow came as a reaction.

"Eden," I started, gathering my words through my completely distracted mind, "You should want to go now, before I end up hurting you." She only let out a chuckle.

"So it's mating season, isn't it?" She whispered. "I've never seen a feles in heat before." She giggled, lying back down in the previous spooning position. My whole body shuddered, feeling her warm skin up against mine again.

"I'm serious, Eden. I don't know much about mating instincts, but I know it won't be romantic and sweet."

"I knew this would happen at some point, Nier. I married you wanting to know every part of you. Even if I am just a human, I would let you treat me as if I were another feles." She whispered, leaning her head back.

My resistance was slipping hard as my lips came crashing down on her. She let out a small gasp at the sudden moment of passion, my hips already bucking as my member slid between her thighs. I felt my ears lying flat on my head. I finally broke away from her mouth.

"Eden I really won't hold it against you if you want to sleep separate from me until this has passed but if you keep going I won't be able to hold back anymore."

"Don't hold back," she consoled me, her own hips moving in synch with me. Her words severed the last thread of sanity I was desperately clinging to.

I bit hard into her shoulder. I could feel my fangs piercing her soft skin, and the warm trickle as a small stream of blood came from my biting. Her mixed cry of pain and pleasure made my ears flutter. I was completely lost in every heightened sensation as my throat started to give off a purr.

I reached down, positioning my tip at her entrance before thrusting into her, letting out a satisfied growl as her warm, tight folds enveloped me. It felt twice as good as usual, like I could feel every little pulse of our bodies together. She only got a moment of reprieve before my instincts took over my completely, making my mind a completely detached mess.

My hips moved out of my control, relentlessly pounding into her, her cries and moans driving me crazy, my ears twitching in bliss. I was completely hypnotized, a mere slave to this primal lust. My jaws finally let go of her shoulder, my own sounds of pleasure leaking out with a sultry mixture of purring. My mind was spinning out of control, my whole face hot.

"Nieran! You're being so rough!" Eden gasped. Her pleas went unanswered as I forcefully pushed her onto her stomach. I was practically lying against her now, my breath coming in heavy heaves, my hips soon going back to the same merciless rhythm. My mind was completely blank at this point. I have no idea how long I went on. Thirty minutes? An hour? At one point I felt Eden go limp. Whether it was from an overabundance of pleasure or exhaustion, I wasn't sure. All she could do was let out multitudes of her enthralling moans, her whole body trembling.

I couldn't keep myself from letting out low growls the closer I got to climax. I had completely surrounded her with myself, holding onto her body as tight as possible, my nails digging into her skin. A light layer of sweat was forming where our bodies were mashed together. Then, something hit me as Eden came, her moans piercing my ears, making them flutter once again. Her twitching and trembling body and breathless moans sent me into a truly cruel pace, my hips moving as fast and hard as possible, hitting her much deeper than usual.

"Nier!" She moaned my name, her nails clinging onto the sheets. Multiple moans hiked up my throat before finally, I was thrown into oblivion, letting out a deafening moan before I bit hard into her neck, trying to keep my moans and growls at bay, muffling them as I emptied myself into her.

Slowly, very slowly but surely, my mind began to clear and I pulled back, collapsing onto her in a mess of gasps, my whole body shaking. My eyes had even watered in the process of cumming. My instinct finally being satisfied for the moment, I detached myself from her and forced myself off of her, groaning from how heavy my body felt. She turned over, crawling over to my side and cuddling into me, despite the horrible things I had just done to her body.

"Nier," she called out to me, giggling. I felt my face heating up in embarrassment as I turned to look at her, meeting her blue eyes. I reached over and gently stroked her white hair.

"I'm sorry Eden I--"

"We should make love like that again," she interrupted me, laughing at my utterly shocked face.

"Huh? Eden you really don't have to put up with it..." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"I do enjoy our romantic love making just as much as I enjoyed this. Both are a part of you. I will take both kinds." I couldn't help but give her a toothy grin, leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll keep that in mind." I let out a sigh, holding her close to me, absorbing all the heat she gave off, the exhaustion hitting me hard. It wasn't long before I knocked out, her mumbling musings making it even easier to do so.