In Heat

Story Info
You make me feel like a slut and it turns me on.
1.2k words
4.38
7.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_vision_
_vision_
12 Followers

You put a hand on my head, pushing your cock deeper into my mouth. For a second, I worry you will push too far and my eyes dart to yours, wide with alarm. But the confidence in your eyes reassures me.

Your hand presses my head a fraction deeper, just enough to let me know you are in control. That you decide how deep your cock goes in my mouth. Your display of power turns me on, but I'm grateful you don't push any deeper than I can handle. Your eyes tell me that you know I would let you do it even if it made me gag. Ohhh, I feel so embarrassed that I would demean myself like that, but it's true. It's so sexy that you know me so well.

You withdraw your cock from my mouth and I feel disappointed. I can still taste you. Your cock is wet with my saliva. You lift my chin up so I look you in the eyes and I realize I was staring at your cock. You smile at my realization. I shrink, embarrassed.

"Tell me," you say. "Tell me what you need, baby." I reach out to touch you, but you stop me. "I want to hear you say it, baby," you insist.

"I need your cock, baby," I whisper. Ohhh, why do you have to make me say it? It makes me feel so slutty to tell you, to beg for it.

"Mmmmm, you do, do you?" you tease. You are going to make me beg for it.

I swallow my pride, "Yes, baby, please give it to me."

But you are still not satisfied, "Show me how you want it, baby."

"Please, baby," I beg, my voice shaking. Ohhh... you know just how to make me feel slutty.

"Show me, baby," you demand. "I want to see how much you need it."

Defeated, I turn around and lower my elbows down so my face is on the bed. Then I spread my knees wide and show you everything. Ohhhh.... I know how obscene this looks. My ass raised in invitation, my head bowed in submission, completely exposing myself to you. I can feel your eyes caressing me. I'm so horny.

"Mmmmm", you say. "You really need it bad, don't you, baby?" Your finger touches my anus, sending an electrical jolt through my body. I can't help but moan. "Is that where you want it, baby?" you tease.

"Ohhhh," I moan. You want my ass. How did you know that's what I need? I didn't even know until you asked me?

"You like when I touch you there?" you say. It's bad enough you make me feel this way but you have to make me say it. It's so humiliating. You withdraw your finger and repeat the question, "Do you want me to touch your ass, baby?"

It's so embarrassing and yet it turns me on so much when you finally make me admit it, "Yes, baby, please..." It's like my body wants it, needs it, but it's only when I say it out loud, that I finally admit it to myself. "Please, baby," I repeat, longing for your fingers to touch me again.

But you don't touch me. It's much, much better. You kiss my cheeks softly. Ohhhh they are so soft. It feels so good. Again and again, all over my ass, slowly spiraling closer and closer. Oh god I want you to do it. I feel the stubble on ur cheeks against my skin. And then I feel your wet tongue circling my anus. Ohhh god, it's so sensitive there. It's so sexy that you want to lick me there. It turns me on like nothing else. I'm moaning into the mattress.

"Yes, baby, please," I repeat again and again. Your tongue is on my hole, exploring it, sending wave after wave of ecstasy through my body. You make your tongue wide and wet, covering my rosebud, then hard and pointy, circling and exploring every crease, the tip pushing at the centre, pulsing. I give in to my arousal. I can't contain it anymore.

"Please, baby. I need your cock inside me," I beg. I wiggle my bottom for you and moan deeply, "Ohh god, I need you to fuck me, baby."

"That's what I needed to hear, baby," you moan.

I can feel you lining up your cock with one hand, the other opening me. I feel your cock touch me and I moan as you push gently but firmly into my rosebud. You want me. Oh god, it feels so good. You keep pushing, stretching me. It hurts a little, but I can't help but push back against you. I want you inside me. I want to give you what you want. I love that you want me. That you want my ass.

Suddenly, your cock is inside me. I moan like an animal. You feel so big inside me. It's all I feel, your wonderful cock, stretching me. Your satisfied moans send shivers through me. You hold still, enjoying the feeling and letting me stretch for you. I'm grateful and impatient at the same time.

You start to thrust, in and out of me. Almost all the way out and then in a long, slow, insistent motion in again, a little deeper each time. Conquering just a bit more of me every time. I hear myself moan for you. You are pushing in and out of me, each thrust pushing a moan out of my mouth. I hear you moan, deep. You are all the way in now. It feels so good. Your hands are on my hips, controlling me. My hips are swaying back and forth. I'm pushing back against you, I want your cock deeper inside me. Ohhh, the sounds I make...

"Do you like it, baby?" you tease.

But I'm beyond teasing now, "Yes, fuck me, baby. I want your cock deep inside me!" I'm a complete slut for you now. "I want you to cum inside me".

"Touch yourself," you command. "I want to feel you cum on my cock."

I don't even hesitate. It's so private, showing you how I touch myself, but my hand is between my legs immediately. I'm touching myself openly for you, my moans non-stop now.

My face is buried in the mattress, making myself completely, obscenely available to you. I'm yours to take as you please. You increase the pace, taking me quickly now. Fucking me. As deep as you can.

I just have time to moan, "I'm cumming, baby!" Waves of ecstasy rage through me. I'm shaking and moaning, contracting around your cock, the centre of my world. It somehow prolongs my orgasm. Your cock is pushing wave after wave of ecstasy through my body as you thrust it deep into me. My moans are nearly a cry now. It finally sends you over the edge. I hear you moan coarsely as you ram your cock into me one last time as deep as you can and hold me like a vice as I feel you shoot burst after burst of cum deep inside me, my orgasmic convulsions milking your cock.

Finally, the orgasm subsides and my carnal urges release their hold on me. I pull you down with me, still inside me. I feel your skin against mine, wet with sweat. I tilt my head back and kiss you deeply as you hold me tight.

_vision_
_vision_
12 Followers