All Comments on 'In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 08'

by Dray26

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Keeping The Love Strong!!

I feel this story is progressing quite nicely, however I am quite partial to true love "persevering"!! I personally would like to see 2 or 3 additional chapters, with Kristi / Lacey committing to loving each other unconditionally, then ending with their sharing an apartment as Lacey studies NC State, possibly playing ball on the softball team there.

You have developed such a "wonderful love story", that I would be immensely disappointed in it going off the track, with either Jake or Maddy. It is time for Kristi to fully dump Jake, simultaneously with Lacey informing Maddy of her unconditional love for Kristi.

Again 5*-STARS For Pt. 08

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter, but going to wimp out on deciding what the girls should do. Lacey’s character comes across as more into the relationship than Kristi, so I don’t know if it would be a good idea for Kristi to meet with Jake. Maybe it’s me, but it seems that while Kristi is the stronger one in sports, Lacey could be stronger one in the a relationship. Good luck with next chapter, I look forward to see where you take us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The next step

Ye gods, this is cute.

There's no harm in having other people in your life, and having trust in a relationship is important. So for my part, let Kristi go out but keep her promise. And let Lacey make a new friend, she can always use more of those.

metroalmametroalmaabout 4 years ago

There is no way that there are just a few remaining fans, this story is just getting better, and it was great to begin with. As for direction, arguments can be made for all options at this point. Listen to them and let the story come out in whichever directions it takes. There is no right or wrong, someone's heart is going to break, and someone is, hopefully, going to find happiness. Paths diverge, doors open, life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I'm in LOVE with this series! I'm an avid reader on Literotica and I NEVER comment but I just wanted to put my two cents in. I think you should let the girls go out but only to have some fun and then they return to each other. Lacey seems like she needs more friends, so does Maddy. That could be something to go with. Kristi is still figuring herself out and that's normal, but maybe have her at least keep her promise to Lacey, as to avoid Lacey becoming jaded by Kristi and love. While I would love for these two to be together, I know that with writing sometimes that's not the case. It's whatever speaks to the writer. I wish you luck on your writing and very much looking forward to your next installment. Keep up the great work!

P.S. I may have to make an account so I can keep you as a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still lots of story to tell

So many ways this can go. The characters speak to you, and will tell you where to take them. You mention low readership. Pah. If every creative artist worried about public approval or interest, there would be far less art being made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story needs even more angst

Kristi should go out with Jake and she absolutely should sleep with him. Sounds like her character was intending to sleep with him from the start and I wouldn’t be surprised if that “promise” was just another lie. But if she does sleep with him, Lacey should find out in a most unfortunate way. Maybe from a text. Preferably after Kristi lies and says nothing happened.

Lacey should hang out with Maddy and they should have a moment but Lacey needs to stop things before it goes too far in that direction. She needs Maddy as a friend more than anything but she also needs to understand that being attracted to other people isn’t bad. It’s not healthy to feel guilty over such a normal thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story just keeps getting better. I'd love to see Lacey have a new friend, but I hope to see them both remain faithful to each other. Hope the story continues with Lacey and Kristi staying together. Love happy endings. Please continue on.

SB

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMoreabout 4 years ago
No Jake

We can say bye to Jake before we meet him I'm fine with that lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slow burn

Please don’t be despondent over the number of readers. It’s a slow build with short chapters interspaced over weeks which can sometimes make it hard to engage.

The interest, as i see it, is a difficult finding love and coming out story for 2 young related women. Chapter 8 changes direction and tone a little which seemed a bit forced, not to say it’s not a valid twist just awkward. The dom / sub dynamic between Kristi and Lacy switched in this chapter. And, the whole Jake issue seemed awkward.

I think this story will stay as a popular read on literotica for years to come especially as new readers can binge read the chapters

Dray26Dray26about 4 years agoAuthor
Great feedback!

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Based on the comments I'm already re-writing portions of the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story

Lacey should answer Maddy's text to bring in abit of jelousy from Kristi and make her realise what she might lose if she decides to waste time with Jake.

I love your work,Dray26. Keep posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDray26@Dray26
I enjoy writing "slice of life" situational stories the most. I love the dance that goes on with flirtation, gauging interest, subtly trying to understand each other's motivations as they explore the possibility of a connection, either emotional or physical. The stories that...