In Her Cousin's Footsteps Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...what do you think I should do? I mean, Kristi told me she would cancel, but I'm not sure what's right. I don't want to come across as some possessive bitch."

"I'm the wrong one to ask. I guess I wouldn't stop her from going. Hey, if you want...," Maddy started to offer, but held back.

Lacey looked at her, waiting for her to finish.

"I was just thinking, we could be miserable together. Maybe do pizza and wine or a movie. Oh, sorry, I forgot you're only 18, so maybe just pizza and sodas, then lots of ice cream?"

"Yeah, maybe - that sounds good. Can I let you know after I figure out what Kristi's going to do?"

"Okay, trade numbers? Text me when you know for sure. I don't have anything to do, so it would be nice to hang out."

Lacy rose, feeling somewhat guilty about trading phone numbers, almost as if she was cheating on her cousin. She convinced herself that it was just an innocent diversion to fill the time while Kristi was with Jake. She started a slow run, and her new friend followed her. When they got back to their gloves, they dropped down to the grass to do some more stretching with each sneaking glances at the other.

Despite the fact that she adored her cousin, she now had to admit to other physical attractions, first a slight one to April and now to Maddy. She knew she wouldn't do anything to damage her new relationship with Kristi, but she couldn't help feeling hurt that her cousin was already going on a date, just days after they had been intimate. She decided to be mature about it, or at least to try to be. The best case was that Kristi would cancel her date. Worst case was that she wouldn't be totally alone tonight if Kristi decided to see Jake.

They only tossed the ball for a few minutes before deciding to return to the stadium. "You seem really nice, Maddy. I'm glad I met you."

"You too. And Lacey, thanks again for rescuing that picture last week. It means a lot."

"No problem. I bet that trip was a blast. I've never been to Rehoboth."

Maddy weighed her words carefully. "It's, it's definitely different. People are more, well, open I guess. About stuff."

"Sounds good. Maybe someday I can go there."

They reached the stadium and assumed their positions in the stands to watch the rest of the workout.

"I didn't realize how bad Stacy is at softball," Maddy giggled as she watched her misplay yet another ball.

"We were too busy gossiping about others, I guess we forgot to focus on improving. Well, too late now."

"You're better off, Maddy. Seriously." She was dying to share some of what she already knew about Stacy, but knew she wouldn't dare.

"Yeah, that's what Carmen said too. Anyway, it looks like they're done. It was nice getting to know you and if you want to do pizza and stuff later, let me know."

They waved goodbye as the players exited the field. Lacey slowly walked down to meet Lacey again behind the dugout.

"Looks like you made a new friend," she said without emotion.

Lacey just shrugged her shoulders. Neither of them spoke during the short ride to the apartment. When they entered, Lacey took her overnight bag into Angie's room across from the bathroom and pulled out a fresh pair of sheets along with a pillowcase. Kristi went into her room and shortly afterward headed for the shower. As she showered, Lacey returned to the main area and made a pot of coffee before sitting down in the old oversized chair and opening her novel, Wally Lamb's "She's Come Undone." She paged through it, struggling to focus on the words and trying to ignore the sound of the shower along with thoughts of who was bathing under the hot water. Within minutes she found herself drifting, so she dropped the book onto the end table and closed her eyes.

"Thanks for making coffee," Kristi said, jarring Lacey out of her short nap. "You can jump in the shower whenever you want, Lace."

"Maybe later," she said quietly. "I'm just feeling kind of lazy right now."

Kristi turned the TV on and immediately flipped to ESPN, plopping herself down on the couch as she sipped the coffee. They sat quietly, with Lacey pretending to read while Kristi stared at the television.

Finally Kristi commented, "Okay Lace. I get it. You aren't happy about me seeing Jake. I'm sorry about that, but I do have a life outside of our little 'hick' town, and I can't just put that on hold for the summer."

Lacey looked up from her book, and thought for a moment, not wanting to come across as the possessive immature high school senior that she was.

"My dad told me not to smother you, but... I don't know. I'm trying not to, but you -- you were my first real kiss, my first and only -- well 'everything.' "

She paused, "I know you're older and much more 'experienced' than me, so maybe it doesn't mean as much to you, but Kristi -- think back to your first kiss, your first 'crush.' How would you feel if he told you a week later that he was 'into you' but was still going to see other girls? I mean, why did you even bother to invite me back this weekend if you weren't planning to 'be' with me?"

Kristi tensed up. She knew Lacey was right, and for the first time she felt that she may have made a huge mistake by starting things up with her younger cousin despite their amazing connection. Suddenly Lacey seemed so much younger than her.

"Lace, you're right. It's probably not fair to you. I mean, I know it's not fair. I guess I didn't realize how close you and I would become all of a sudden when I made plans with Jake. He's harmless Lace. It's not like we're going to elope or anything. We're probably just going to a house party."

Lacey considered asking if she was planning to be intimate with him, but she wasn't sure if she would be able to maturely handle the answer. Although she remained quiet, it was as if Kristi was reading her mind.

"And I don't know what's going to happen. It's nothing serious with Jake, Lacey. And...I guess we should have had that talk earlier this week. I just don't really know... you know, ...what I like. I know I like guys -- and not just a little bit, but I know I really like you too. I hate that I'm putting you through this."

Lacey took a deep breath and couldn't bring herself to look at Kristi as she quietly said, "I can't ask you not to go tonight. I just wish you would have told me before I agreed to tag along again. I feel like some pathetic puppy dog, like just another Maddy chasing Stacy around."

As she listened, Kristi rose from the couch and tried to squeeze into the oversized chair with Lacey, but she felt the tension as Lacey backed away.

Kristi whispered, "Don't give up, okay? Let's just take some more deep breaths and try to have a good weekend. I owe Jake some time and I'm sorry about that. I'm not going to sleep with him, I promise."

Lacey looked at her and eased up just a bit. "I can't ask you not to do that, Kristi. I won't ask you. I'm sorry to make you feel guilty about it. I'm glad that I'm here with you. I really am. I just don't want to be a puppy dog."

Kristi seized the moment. "But puppy dogs can be cute, cuddly and affectionate, so...that doesn't sound too bad, right?"

With that, she leaned over to give an exaggerated long wet lick on Lacey's cheek at the same time she pressed against her, ticking her stomach.

Still hurt and pouting, Lacey tried not to respond but could no longer bear it. She finally broke down laughing and went on the attack, tickling Kristi back.

"That does it, you're SO screwed, girl," Kristi said, standing and pulling Lacey by her legs until she dropped hard onto the carpeting.

"It's my seat now, 'puppy dog.' "Kristi said, dropping onto the warm chair with Lacey sprawled on the floor near her. "Am I going to have to invest in a leash?"

Lacey gathered herself and looked up along Kristi's legs and into her eyes. How many times had she dreamt about being in this position under her over the past week, she wondered? She remained quiet, licking her lips and quickly abandoning her earlier disappointment, feeling her lust taking control. Kristi's heart raced. Minutes ago she wondered if their physical relationship was a huge mistake. Now looking down at Lacey, she no longer cared. She slowly ran her bare foot along her 'puppy dog's' lower back. As she did, Lacey got into character and released a tiny silly 'ruff ruff' while mischievously looking into her 'master's' eyes, then lower. Her gaze focused directly between her older cousin's legs as she licked her lips again. Kristi's foot moved to run along Lacey's tummy, and the action resulted in Lacey sliding closer to her parted thighs. Kristi slowly reached down and unsnapped her own shorts.

Lacey bit her lip as she watched Kristi's hands unzip before lifting slightly and hooking her hands into the waistband, pulling the shorts down over her hips along with her panties. Lacey reached to help her cousin and she watched herself pulling them down and over Kristi's feet before bringing her gaze back to her lover's mound. Her fantasy was rapidly, dangerously becoming reality, and she reveled in the surreal situation. Lacey felt Kristi's hand gently touching her hair while her other hand dropped between her parted thighs, lightly rubbing her pussy directly in front of Lacey's longing face. God, how she wanted to lean in and nuzzle Kristi's folds. She loved the sight of the closely trimmed dark pubes, and obediently waited on her knees, desperate to taste but suddenly unsure of herself as she navigated into totally uncharted territory.

Kristi whispered, "It's okay," as she looked down through half-closed eyes. Lacey closed her eyes as she brought her face forward, finally making contact with her cousin's moist flesh. Her tongue made contact with Kristi's forefinger, how working faster, teasing her clit. She followed the digit and flattened her tongue against it, surprised at the hardness of the tiny bud. Instinctively, she flicked the tip of her tongue over it and felt Kristi's fingers parting her lips to give her easier access. The taste was so familiar to her. The warmth and the moisture spread over Lacey's lips, below her nose, even reaching her cheeks as she pressed her face tighter against her lover.

Kristi whispered, "Yes, God..yes. Lacey, oh my God," which served to fuel Lacey's desire. Emulating Kristi's movements on her own pussy just a few days before, she flattened her tongue along the length of the mound before sliding it inside her cousin, then slowly bringing it back to flicker against Kristi's clit. Both girls were in Heaven, and they continued for several minutes. There was no place that Lacey would rather be, and as she made love to her own cousin's slit, she remembered their text from the day before. She hungrily lapped at Kristi's wetness that was now dripping lower. Lacey's tongue followed, as though it had a will of its own, unable to stop from tracing down to lap up the wetness.

The tip of her tongue found the spot just below Kristi's pussy, and Lacey hesitated. Her virgin tongue was just centimeters from Kristi's gorgeous, tempting ass. Did she dare? She remembered vaguely asking Kristi via text if something like this was a "thing," and the depravity of it fueled her. Any doubts that she had about exploring the dark, tight rim of Kristi's asshole were dispelled when she felt Kristi lifting higher, giving her total access.

As her tongue probed lower, her nose was nearly even with her tight pussy, and she couldn't resist obscenely pushing into it, feeling the wetness. Kristi nearly jumped at the first touch of her inexperienced cousin's tongue touching her tight ass, and she reached with both hands to hold Lacey's head tighter.

"Oh fuck yes Lace. Oh Jesus!" Lacey was immersed in her cousin's juices along with her own lust as her small tongue rimmed the freshly cleaned hole. Kristi bucked against her, and Lacey eagerly worked to please her cousin, now knowing at least one of her weaknesses. Feeling one hand leaving her head, Lacey continued to lovingly make out with her cousin's ass while Kristi's other hand moved back to rub her clit. The sensation of Kristi's moving finger pressed against Lacey's forehead while she teasingly rimmed her cousin was nearly too much. Lacey moaned, flattening her tongue and returning to flick Kristi's clit as her own fingers rubbed.

"I'm...going to..." She didn't finish, instead pulsing against her own finger and Lacey's tongue as she violently came. She slowly released her hold on Lacey's hand, realizing that she had bunched it up and suddenly worrying that she may have pulled it too tightly. Lacey didn't want to stop, but knowing how sensitive she always became after her own orgasms, she avoided the temptation to continue licking. Instead, she trailed her wet face and cheeks to Kristi's muscular inner thigh and kissed it. She rested her cheek against Kristi's leg and looked up to see her beautiful cousin looking back down at her longingly, biting her lip and smiling.

"God, that was...so...amazing, Lace. I never felt anything like that before. Not even close!" They both smiled and remained in that position before Lacey felt herself being pulled up and into her cousin's arms. With their faces mere inches from each other, Lacey shyly avoided the closeness considering where she had just explored, but Kristi would have none of it, pulling Lacey to her and gently kissing her lips. In seconds, Kristi hungrily tasted herself on her cousin's lips as they kissed deeply.

They made out, lost in each other until Kristi's phone buzzed, bringing them back to reality. She glanced over and saw Jake's name appear on the screen. Before Lacey could react, her own phone chimed next to her with a text. They both looked down to see Maddy's name in the lower corner. Looking at each other, they ignored their phones and held each other before their lips met yet again for a lingering, passionate kiss.

Dray26's note to the few remaining loyal readers: The rest of the night could get interesting, depending on whatever decision they make. Will Kristi pursue her bi side and see Jake? If she does, will she honor her promise to Lacey? Will Lacey respond to Maddy's text? I'm not sure at this point. What do you think?


12