In Hiding: New Life

Story Info
A power psychic hides.
1.4k words
3.88
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had fucked up. Really fucked up. He continued along the road, passing different houses on either side. None of them mattered. They could matter if he had chosen them. But his prey was in the house at the far end of the street. A nice white two-floor house. A car horn in the distance broke the shallow silence of the late afternoon. He picked up the pace. They could be here any moment, and if so, he needed to be within that house.

The lights danced in the windows, meaning his prey was where she should be. He stretched out with his mind, feeling the weaving thoughts of the woman inside. Her mind was easy prey and would hide him well. Didn't hurt that her physical form was quite nice too. He concentrated on her mind, leaving in a picture of her partner, making the psychic imprint hide his true form. His current form was that of a mid-forties' male. A form he had taken, only to fuck everything up. He reached the door, unlocking it with his mind and entered. The woman came walking into the hall. "Hi honey. Didn't you leave for that work trip?" she asked. Good, the psychic image held.

His true name didn't matter, but he had caught a name by those who hunted him, "Occul" short for occultatum, the hidden one. All that mattered was that he was possibly the strongest psychomancer in human history. And possibly the last. A psychomancer is a human that has power over mind and body. Every psychomancer can read and imprint other minds, giving them the ability to control others to an extent. There had been hundreds of psychomancers in years past, but few remained in the presence. In the aftermath of ww2, a council the strongest psychomancers, including Occul, had set out to bring about a better world. This plan had failed and led to what was known as the Cold War. In the background of the Cold War, a sub-division of the CIA had been created to hunt down and kill all psychomancers. The division of Anti Pscycher Unit, the APU. To this day, they had done their job quite well.

Occul had been in hiding for a few decades until he got too bold. He had tried to infiltrate the APU, only to fall into a trap. They could read the psychic energy and trace it back to the pscychomance. Since then, Occul had again been on the run. While hiding in a mall, he had encountered a young pair, both looking happy and in love. A quick read of their minds had made them the perfect target for him. He had implanted a thought of a business trip in the boyfriend, the one with the stronger will. Occul had them spent a day following and watching the girlfriend until now.

The woman continued to stare at what she thought was her boyfriend. She was late twenties', brown hair flowing down to her shoulders, perfect sized boobs, a long slender frame, with a nice bubble butt. Occul shook his head. "Ah, no. It was cancelled. But it let me be here with you. That's a win in my book."

Her face contorted, her mind filling with doubt. "Are you sick? You sound a bit different." Shit, she might be stronger than Occul had thought. He had to be quick. He smiled and gave her a hug. "Is there something you need, honey?" She began slowly pushing him away.

"Yes," he said." you." With that, Occul dug his fingers into her temples and began to absorb her.

Only the strongest psychomancers have an ability known as "corpus furantur", "body stealing", a process of copying the mind, body and soul of an individual for oneself. This is the reason he had lived as long as he had. Jumped from form to form, life to life, down the decades. She tried to scream, but Occul willed her to silence. He pushed and guided her into the bedroom. Now the process began for real as he began with her mind.

Cathryn had always been a vibrant and outgoing girl. She had of course had a wild phase during her teens but had settled down when she found John. She and John had finally found a house to her, and her parents, liking, and she was just waiting for John to pop the question, as they had been together for almost 7 years. Everything the Cathryn was, hopes and dreams, memories and personality, was being sucked out and filled the mind of Occul. He drank it all in. Cathryn began to shake in his arms and fell backwards onto the bed. Occul had to follow her down to keep the contact with her head.

Finally, she stopped. Her mind was empty. Occul removed his hands and tried to keep himself upright. Corpus furantur was a heavy process, not only in the fact that it took a lot of mental energy, but also because Occul would mentally begin to change. He would become Cathryn. His mind was already sorting the information it had received, switching out the current hosts memories, personality and traits. The world span for Occul, and he fell forwards, landing on top of the brain-dead body of Cathryn. Occul looked up at her face from between her boobs. Strange, it was supposed to be her face, not the face of someone else. Shit, she thought. The process had been quicker than she had anticipated. Her mind was already Cathryn, but her body was wrong.

She grabbed the face of the woman on the bed and continued to absorb the physical attributes. As if the body had been a balloon or a blown-up doll, the body shrank as if loosing air. The left-over skin slithered up her arms and disappeared into her body, leaving only empty clothes lying on the bed. Occul, or Cathryn now, tried to rip up her own clothes as her body shook and shuddered. At the end of the bed stood a full-length mirror, showing the horrors of what occurred. In the mirror stood a half-naked man, full of hair and poor muscle mass. It righted as the hair fell away. The man shrunk ever so slightly, his pants loosing hold around his hips and fell off, and the fat around his stomach bubbled its way towards his chest forming two C-cups. His face contorted as it remolded itself and his hair changed color to a rich brown color and lengthened down to his now slender shoulders.

Cathryn knew what was left, both loving and hating what came next. Her insides cracked and boiled, forming new organs and shifting boned. She fell down on the bed in painful ecstasy. Looking between her legs, she saw a penis slowly shrink. A dainty hand followed between her legs and rubbed what was left of the penis until a finger slipped in between wet lips. Cathryn gasped and continued to rub. She rolled over onto her back and moaned loudly with her feminine voice. Her free hand found her boobs and began to squeeze. She continued to slide fingers in and out of her newly formed pussy, quicker and quicker. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came. She screamed a high pitch moan and fell silent. She hadn't cum like that since her first outing with a vibrating dildo during her wild phase. Good, she thought. She remembered things. Cathryn sat up, giving her boobs another squeeze. She took the clothes laying on the end of the bed and got dressed.

She took her time getting dressed. The matching red thong and bra clung to her curves. She threw on a grey tanktop and a dark brown skirt. She had some time to refamiliarize herself with her home and living situation. She would also need to go through her memories and adjust herself to her new personality. John would be home in two days, and she had to be 100% Cathryn be the time he got home. Cathryn looked out the window through the kitchen. Corpus furantur was a last resort, but it also made a lot of psychic noise. If the APU had tracked her before, they would certainly known the general aera she was now. But she had one advantage over the APU. She had completely switched her looks and mannerisms. Unless something went completely wrong, she was safe. For now, at least...