In His Dark Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Derek grabbed a lock of Mrs. Miller's hair and yanked her head back, making her whimper, "Did you just tell me what to do?" he asked.

Squinting and wincing from the sudden jerk of her hair, Mrs. Miller stood on her knees panting, "No, no--ah ah--no, sir! I-I should have known better. I'm--I'm just a worthless whore."

Derek released her, and she released a breath, stunned by the sudden turn of events. Even Amy had popped his cock out of her mouth to look up.

SMACK!

Derek slapped his ex-girlfriend's ass hard, making it jiggle and for her to cry out and growl a recovering moan.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking my dick?" Derek asked her. He could see the flicker of a smile in the corner of her lips that she hid to avoid another spanking.

"No, no, sir!" she stuttered and eagerly returned to slurping on his head.

"Help your daughter," he faced Mrs. Miller and ordered her. "Show her how a cum whore is supposed to suck cock."

"Yes, sir--yes, Mmmmm!" Mrs. Miller yelled out as she bent over his lap. Amy took a breath as she lifted off of him, and her mother's lips immediately fell upon his shaft.

Her widened lips pressed down and backed up as Amy lay on her side so she could take his balls into her mouth one by one. He cupped Amy's cheek with his left and held her on his balls as she tongued them while his right hand grabbed a knot of Mrs. Miller's dirty blonde hair and forced her lips up and down on his shaft. After a few minutes, he switched, shoving Amy's young lips down his cock while her mother tongued his balls.

Then the two took turns on their own, each deep-throating his cock as long and as far as they could, the two whores taking turns shoving each other's lips farther down the length of his throbbing shaft.

"Good whores, hm. Go deeper!" Derek growled. He struggled to keep the pleasure from his face as the pair's luscious lips squeezed on his cock and jacked him off for several minutes.

Amy lifted off his cock. Her eyes were watery, and drool was dripping from the corner of her lips as she grabbed her mother's face, which was already lowering to Derek's cock. It glistened from Amy's saliva and his pre-cum, but Mrs. Miller sucked him down all the same.

Panting and with a ragged voice, Amy ordered her mother, "Take that fucking cock! Yes! Suck our master's cock like the good fucking whore that you are!"

Amy had her mother's hair pulled back in a ponytail in one hand and was shoving her head down with the other as Mrs. Miller's lips nearly reached the base of his thick shaft. When she lifted off of his cock there was and thick stream of drool connecting between his head and her lips. Mrs. Miller's eyes were dripping tears, and her mascara ran down her cheeks as she gasped for breaths. Amy was already jockeying for her turn when Derek stopped.

"No, you whores clean each other up," he said and stood, his dripping cock bouncing and pointing where ever he faced.

As if a general had just ordered his troops into battle, Amy and Mrs. Miller seized upon each other instantly. First, Amy held her mother's cheeks as she licked the drool off her lips and chin, and then Mrs. Miller took her turn. Kissing, sucking, and licking all over her daughter's face and chest as she bent her over the cushion of the couch. Derek was lost in the sight and nearly didn't stop them. It was so hot.

Chapter Three

"Stand up," Derek said, pulling Mrs. Miller by her arm.

"Yes, master. Where do you want your whore? Please, I want to please you," she whined.

He pushed her down on the couch, and her tits bounced in her dress together. Mrs. Miller lay on her back as he flipped her skirt up and lined up his throbbing cock with her pussy.

"Whatever you want, us whores will do for you," Amy said, stepping to his side as she looked up to him.

Mrs. Miller smiled up at her daughter, "I raised her well to know her place, and nnngh!"

Mrs. Miller cried out as he jammed his throbbing cock inside of her. His stiff meat slid in like hot steal piercing warm butter. In one thrust, he filled her up, then pulled out and fucked her again.

"Nngggahhh! Yes, yes... I'm you whore. I'm your whore! Take this whore pussy--gahhh!" Mrs. Miller groaned through squinted eyes. Derek grabbed her thick thigh and jerked her body back to him with every thrust, making her body rock. Her giant fat tits bounced in unison with every thrust inside her dress.

Sinking to her knees at her mother's side, Amy rubbed her palms over Mrs. Miller's breasts and then yanked down on her sundress, causing the fabric to stretch and tear as well as her massive tits to spill out the neck of the dress.

"Mmmmm fuck that Mommy slut, pussy! Fuck her deep and hard, Daddy," Amy growled as she rubbed her palms over her nipples. "Treat her like the whore she always knew she was."

"Oh fuck! Ahh ahhh ahhh gahh!" Mrs. Miller moaned, her eyes flirting with going backward.

"Suck your mommy's nipples. Suckle her, slut," he ordered.

"Yes, sir!" his ex-girlfriend responded. She took her mother's left nipple in her mouth with a large bite, but her eyes remained glued to Derek like a good slut. Slowly blinking as she sucked and pulled on the nipple, she hummed approval as he flexed his cock inside her mother's twat.

"Ahhhh fuck! Sir... oh god sir..." Mrs. Miller cupped a hand over her mouth as she arched her back. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..."

"Did I say you can cum?" Derek asked. Slamming his shaft harder into her pussy and filling her up, she screamed.

"Nnn... noo... oh god!! I'm cumming, ahhhh!" Mrs. Miller cried.

Derek stabbed his cock in her three more times before pulling out as a gush of juices splashed over the couch and the tip of his cock.

"I didn't tell you to cum, you worthless whore," Derek barked as he leaned over the mature woman, still moaning. Swinging his hand up, he smacked her raw pussy lips hard.

"Ahhh, oh fuck!" she screamed. Her eyes went wide, and her body tensed. His fingers found her clit and...

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

He reddened her clit.

"Bite and pinch this whore's nipples!" Derek ordered, and Amy eagerly complied in the torture of her mother.

"Oh fuck! Oh god, please. I'm sorry, master, I'm sorry--ahhh!" Mrs. Miller cried. Her daughter stretched both her nipples straight up and to their limits. One pulled from her pinched fingertips and the other from Amy's teeth.

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

Mrs. Miller whimpered, "Oh, godddd... sir... ah... I-I need to cum again. Can I please--"

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"Oh fuck, oh... I'm so sensi--"

SLAP SLAP SLAP!

"Ahhhh!"

Derek hovered his face over the old whore's face and narrowed his eyes on her. "Are you going to listen now, like a good whore?"

"Yes, yes! Oh yes! Anything!" she pleaded, tears in her eyes, and she held in the orgasm boiling under her surface.

Hooking two fingers into her dripping pussy, he stiffly pumped them in and out of her, making the MILF purse her lips and fight to keep her eyes from rolling backward.

"Don't you fucking cum, slut," he demanded.

"Yes," she said like she was holding her breath. "Yes, sir--ahh!"

Derek bit his lip as his bicep flexed and his fingers slammed into her pussy. He could feel her squeezing down, fighting to keep from losing control.

"Oh god, oh fuck, I can't," Mrs. Miller cried through gritted teeth. Panic in her eyes.

A smile grew on its own in the corner of Derek's lips as he commanded, "Cum now, whore."

"Ohhh fuuuuckkk ahhhhhhh gooooddddd!" Mrs. Miller's entire body writhed as she came on his hard-thrusting fingers. The massive explosion of juices soaked his hand and the couch as she arched her back from the sofa before collapsing back down.

Chapter Four

Seeing Amy's eyes gaggle at his bouncing cock, he hooked the back of her neck and pulled her off of her mother's teat. While Mrs. Miller gasped and twisted on the moist couch, Derek dragged Miss. Miller by her short, dirty blonde hair and pulled her on top of her own mother. Amy maneuvered her body as she was led like a good dog. Pointing her ass toward Derek, she straddled her mother's hips. Their breasts mashing together, they formed a Miller sandwich as he rubbed an admiring hand over Amy's perfectly sculpted ass.

I did miss the feel of this gorgeous ass; he thought as he petted his ex-girlfriend's butt.

With a look of innocence in her eyes, Amy looked over her shoulder at him. High eyebrows, wide eyes, and those pouting lips.

"Please, fuck me, daddy. Fuck me like you used to. Use my cum slut bod--ahhh shiiit!" Amy moaned with pinched eyes as he forced his thick cock into her tight hole. Yanking back on her hips, he stuffed himself inside her and felt every inch of her pussy walls squeeze. "Jesus fucking chri--ahhhh!"

Amy pinched her eyes shut and looked up to the ceiling as he struggled to fit inside her. Mrs. Miller had recovered enough to soothe her daughter. Her hands looped around her backside and rubbed up the small of her back, over her shoulders, and around the front to her breasts that were still restrained by her black tube top.

"Shhhh shhh... it's okay, darling, just relax and open up your whore of a hole for Master," her mother purred in a light soothing voice. "Thaaaat's it. Take daddy's big fucking cock."

"Ohhhh god..." Amy looked down at her mother with shock written over her expression as she remembered how big he was. "Yes... Yes, mother."

Derek grabbed a fistful of the tube top wrapped around the middle of Amy's back and jerked it back. All at once her perfect tits fell from her top as he started pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahhh shii iit, fuck!" Amy panted as she squeezed down on his cock. Her breasts and hard nipples swaying over her mother's brushing them.

A naughty grin came over her mother's face as she cupped her daughter's tits, "Mmmmm, that's it. Good girl. Take that fucking cock like the whore we are."

"Yes, mommy--ahhh fuck!" her voice cracked when Mrs. Miller clamped her thumb and forefinger around her nipples. "Oh, fuck, daddy--daddy, I want to cum. May I cum?"

"No," he replied and fucked her harder. Spanking her ass, Amy arched her back and howled. She clenched her teeth and moaned as she struggled to keep it together. Back when they were dating, Derek could have never lasted as long as he was now. The sexual hunger and drive he had achieved over the past month was being displayed now.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking gahh--I can't, I can't..." she cried.

Jerking her tube top hard like it was a body leash for his whore, Derek gave her permission to cum finally as he railed his cock into her harder.

"Yes, yes, yes! Thank you, Daddy! Oh god," Amy panted, near hyperventilating. Stuffing his shaft deep inside her, he fucked her like a cheap whore. She screamed each word louder and higher than the next. "Oh... my... fucking... god!"

The orgasm was hard and lasted long. The strength of her pussy and orgasm forced his cock out of her as she squirted down his shaft and soaked her mother's already-drenched pussy.

"Mmmm... that's it... shhhhh... good girl..." Mrs. Miller soothed, petting her daughter's forehead as she rested her face between her mother's breasts. "You took that cock like a good little--ahhhhoohhhmygod!"

Without warning, as Amy still nestled between her mother's enormous tits, Derek lowered his cock and shoved it deep inside Mrs. Miller's pussy a few inches below her daughter's. Shock sprouted on Mrs. Miller's face like terror at first, then morphed to pain with Derek's second thrust, and finally to squinted pleasure as he pounded inside her.

"Oh my god, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she bellowed in her husky voice. "I'm your whore, I'm your whore!"

Amy awoke from her recovery and kissed and suckled at her mother's big bouncing tits.

"Cum, whore!" Derek ordered.

"Yes yes yes! I'm your big titty fucking whore, oh god!" Mrs. Miller growled.

The orgasm that struck came quickly this time. Amy didn't expect the thrust back into her pussy either when he forced himself back inside his ex-girlfriend.

"Aahhhh gahhhd!" she cried. Derek grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back as he fucked her raw. "Take me! Take me! I'm your's--oh god, yes! I'm your good fucking cum slut!"

He made his two sluts cum twice more, switching his cock between their raw and gushing cunts. When he finished with them, their bodies were limp and panting. Their skin was wet with sweat and their juices, and they struggled to climb off each other. When Derek sat down on the damp couch with his throbbing cock still bobbing between his thighs, the women stumbled to crawl before him.

"May this cum slut have your seed, master?" Mrs. Miller panted.

Amy inched her face closer, her lipstick smeared in the corner of her lips. "No, Daddy. I need your cum!"

Before a fight could begin, Derek permitted them to share. The mother-daughter smiled and raised eyebrows as they each attacked his cock from different sides. Mrs. Miller's tongue slipped up one side, and her daughter's on the other with teasing grins in the corners of their lips. When their soaked tongues met at the tip, the pair kissed messily. Their lips and tongues wrestled around his throbbing head. It felt fantastic.

After minutes passed, they were back to taking turns face-fucking each other on the head of his cock. Mrs. Miller dripped tears on his lap as her daughter thrust her lips down, and Amy gagged and nearly puked as her mother forced her mouth down his cock. Their massive tits bouncing and swaying with every bob of their heads, Derek finally came just as Amy lifted her lips off of his shaft. The spurts of milky cum splattered over her mouth and cheek, and even more gobs coated Mrs. Miller's tits, chin, and mouth as she pulled his cock to her.

The mother and daughter duo milked him absolutely dry. Then spent twenty minutes cleaning his cock and each other up with their tongues. As if coming down from an impossible high, Derek awoke and he felt control of his body return to him as if his dark side allowed this. Quickly, he had to stop the two women because he was starting to get hard again and was too worried that his dark side would get the better of him if that happened.

It was late, and Mrs. Miller offered her California king for the night. The threesome retired to the enormous bed. Underneath the sheets, Derek lay there for several minutes with Amy on one side and Mrs. Miller on the other. They fell asleep quickly and with ease, but Derek did not. He knew that even though he had taken control, his dark side had been released. This time, he didn't think he could hide it back where it once was.

My dark side is free.

12