In His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened my back and felt Chase's fingers dig into my thighs as I rode his dick, taking his length with a hunger that surprised even me.

"Ahhh ahhh, ohh god yes," I moaned, my tits bouncing as our groins beat noisily together. "Ohhh, it feels so good," I purred, feeling my clit swell as my pussy slid down his shaft, my ass jiggling each time our bodies collided. "Ohhh, Chase yes," I sighed as he rammed it into me.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, feeling moisture on my chest and stomach. I relaxed my muscles and hung on to Chase's shoulders while he fucked me, gasping as he drove his cock into me with rapid thrusts.

I realized I could feel his balls slapping against my butt and I giggled playfully while my toes curled and my juices flowed along his length.

"How long can you keep going?" I laughed, my voice wavering as he held me off the ground and pounded my pussy with no sign of exhaustion. I ran a hand across one of his thick shoulders and down his arm, feeling taut muscles and marvelling at his physical strength. "Ahhh!" I squealed, feeling his penis reach deep, my sex tight around his girth, gliding easily down his arousal slicked cock.

"I can go all night if that is your wish," he said, staring at my naked chest while he made my tits shake with every hard push of his hips. His eyes met mine again and I felt my juices begin to dribble down my butt crack as I lost myself in his gaze.

"Well I've got school in the morning mister Dassarian ... hahh," I began, my breath leaving me as Chase slammed himself balls deep in my wet pussy. "Ahhhh ... better ... call it ... at midnight ..." I gasped with no intention of stopping him.

Then as I was clinging to his naked frame, feeding on his lust and panting over the wet slap of our bodies, I saw a dark shape moving in the water behind him. At first I was surprised and then as I realized what it was I was in wonder.

A larger than average crab scuttled up toward us and stopped some feet away. It looked like a sand fiddler but it was almost the size of a small dog. I pulled myself close to Chase, pressing my bare breasts to his warm chest, watching the creature's eye stalks twitch left and right while I took Chase's length with surging pelvic thrusts.

"Mmmhm," I moaned, biting my lip as I drove my hips forward, smashing my matted bush against his groin and feeling his erection stiffen as it slid into me. The strange crustacean just stood there staring while I gave up my virginity. I stared curiously at the thing as I dug my fingernails into Chase's muscular back, my knees against his ribs and my toes pointed at the sky while my pussy beat gently against his lap.

"Ahh ohhh!" I sighed, feeling a flutter up my spine, rolling my eyes back in ecstasy as my wet labia slid around the base of his cock. When my eyes settled on the creature again I looked past it and noticed even more wildlife moving in the distance.

"Hhuuh!?" I gasped squirming violently in surprise. Chase released me and I put a foot down in ankle deep water, feeling his penis slip out as he set me down. I looked around us unnerved.

"When did the water get so high?" I wondered, seeing almost no beach left above the gentle waves, our clothing nowhere in sight. Foremost on my mind however was the throng of dark creatures moving in the waters all around us. What I had at first glance taken as shadows were really all kinds of sea life gathered seemingly to watch us fuck.

Clawed appendages clicked in the air and amphibious oddities splashed and rippled under the surface of the water while the tide rolled slowly in. Some of the creatures surrounding us were so strange and unfamiliar that for a moment I doubted they were even from earth.

"Wh-wh-what the ...?" I asked. Chase put his hands on my quivering shoulders and pulled me close to him again, putting his lips to mine in a short passionate kiss.

"Don't worry about them," he said, reaching down between my legs and tugging fondly at my pubic hair while he looked at my naked body. "They sense that I've chosen someone, they've come to witness our union."

"Our ... hhaahh," I gasped as his fingers touched my labia, my knees wobbling as he stroked the wet furrow of my sex. He spread my minora apart with two fingers and I felt my pussy open wide as he curled his thick digits inside me.

"Ahh, ahhh ... ohhhh," I shuddered, clinging to Chase's shoulders, my cheeks burning and my joints shaking, my womanhood drooling across his palm. Chase moved closer and I parted my lips expecting another wet kiss, instead he stepped around me, placing a hand on my waist while his fingers moved in and out between my thighs.

I looked out at the beady eyes all around us, some of them flashing in the night like a cats as they focused on us, their weird bodies silhouetted by the moon's reflection off the water.

The warm, bulbous head of Chase's cock touched my butt crack as he pulled me close to him. My left nipple stood firm between his knuckles as he squeezed my breast and my clitoris swelled between his slippery fingertips.

Looking out at the myriad eyes that were upon us I hesitantly welcomed his embrace, arching my back and feeling the thick bell of his penis rub across my opening.

"Ohh, put it in me," I begged as he teased my cunt with his fat erection. He pushed his fingers inside me one last time, smearing my juices through my bush as he drew them out, spreading my minora to make way for his cock. I felt my womanhood slip tightly around it and shivered audibly as he slid inside.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed as he thrust his entire length into me, pushing until my bare butt touched his lap. A sudden clatter of clicking claws followed my sigh of pleasure, rising and falling in the distance like a shockwave. Their glowing expressionless eyes showed a strange intelligence.

Suddenly I felt like the women in those videos, letting everyone see as I gave myself to a man I had just met.

I squirmed from side to side as Chase held me against him, his shaft shoved to its hilt in my pussy, his groin already slimy with my arousal. I felt the tip of his penis grow slightly firmer inside of me and I whimpered in empathetic bliss, my clit throbbing.

"I'll make you a queen tonight Celeste," he whispered in my ear before putting his lips to my neck and making my skin prickle with soft kisses. "If it's what you want," he said, his breath tickling my earlobe. "You and I could rule over the sea together."

My heart raced. Warm seawater ran across my feet, splashing between my ankles as I curled my toes in the sand, shuddering as he spread my labia apart and stroked my bulging clitoris with one finger.

"Ahhh," I sighed as he pinched my nipple and groped my breast. "I do want it," I said, my voice trembling, unsure what I was asking for but too overcome with lust to ask. The crowd of clicking sea creatures clamored noisily and I felt my cheeks burn hot as if I was being watched by actual people.

I could feel Chase's lips curl up in a smile as he pressed them to my cheek, then his erection swelled in my cunt and I pinched my thighs in anticipation. He drew his hips back and rammed his cock into me, producing a crisp slap of flesh as his pelvis struck my butt.

"Ahh!" I moaned as he rocked back and did it again, driving his member deep, stroking my wet labia and thrusting between his splayed fingers. Soon he was fucking me with the same energy as before. I couldn't believe how slick or aroused my pussy was, feeling his shaft move in and out of me so swiftly.

"Ohh, fuck I'm wet," I sighed, my voice cracking from the rapid impacts of Chase's pelvis. I could feel my juices trickle down the insides of my thighs as he took me, covering his cock in a fresh layer of my stuff with every sharp thrust. I felt myself blush, a little embarrassed at how horny I was.

"Ahh ahhh ahhh!" I gasped to the rhythm of his pushes, my thighs rippling while his balls beat against my groin. Chase's grunts of enjoyment and my own echoing voice drowned out the rustling and scraping noises of the creatures scuttling all around us.

"Ahh ahhhh, ohh my god!" I called out as a sudden trembling weakness overtook me. My knees shook and I gazed up at the moon gasping breathlessly while Chase pounded my cunt. Waves of extreme pleasure rose up from between my legs and I leaned forward clutching my knees as I came.

Chase took me by the waist while I was climaxing, the motion of his body never stopping. I could hear him shudder noisily each time his firmly engorged dick slipped into my drooling sex, his erection throbbing, his balls slapping audibly against my pussy.

"Ahh hh ... ahhh," I gasped, my face and chest hot and my extremities tingling. Chase's grip tightened and his penis swelled. Warm goo dripped along the furrow of my womanhood and coated his length as he pushed it in.

Suddenly he pulled me against him with a single quick smack, and held me there, my tailbone against his pubis, his dick fully erect, its shaft pulsing as he squirted his seed into me. I thought about pulling away but I was still shaking in the throes of an intense orgasm.

"Hhahh ahhh," I whined, feeling hot cum run down his balls as they pressed against my pussy, the hair around the base of his penis tickling my groin as he ejaculated.

"Ahhh," he sighed in finality, releasing me and pulling out. Droplets of his seed fell into the sea between my ankles as his cock slid out of me. With our two panting voices quieted I became aware once more of the clicking chatter produced by our audience.

I turned around and knelt in the warm water, letting it flow between my legs and splash between my thighs as it pulled out to sea.

"Did we really just climax at the same time?" I asked, grasping Chase's slippery erection and stroking it gently while I reached down between my legs. I pushed two fingers into myself, feeling his cum squish between my knuckles, drawing my fingertips out along the sides of my swollen clit.

"It seems that you and I are well attuned," he answered. I giggled while I fingered myself, his erection slick against my palm. The smell of his seed covering his shaft stood out even over the sea air blowing gently inland and I stared at his partially firm penis, curious about the taste of his orgasm.

"I don't know if that's wild or corny," I said, leaning in and tonguing the tip of his cock. My lips parted around his bell and my mouth slid down his length. I glanced about at the menagerie of sea creatures while I sucked Chase's dick, gathering the slimy stuff and getting used to its salty flavor while his erection gradually softened.

Eventually, when I wasn't so weak in the knees Chase helped me to my feet again. Luckily we did find our clothes, soaked as they were, drifting up and down the shore a little ways away. Crabs and crayfish almost as big as me slowly retreated out into the waves as we searched the beach for our belongings.

I was ready to walk back to the restaurant and try to explain things to the manager so he wouldn't have my car towed, but Chase offered to let me stay at his mansion and make any necessary phone calls.

We walked a few blocks together, dripping wet from shoulders to toes. I could feel my face glowing the whole way and I knew if anything was going to give away that I'd just had sex that would be it. Maybe it was just the oxytocin I was still absorbing from his semen, but I couldn't stop smiling.

He let me use his shower and let me pick out a dry set of clothes from a large dusty wardrobe in his basement.

"The women in my family were never good at getting rid of old things," he said as I let the bathrobe slip off my shoulders and fall to the floor. I pushed various garments aside, hearing the click of metal hangers as I observed the collection with one eyebrow raised.

Chase ogled my naked body some more while I picked through the sequence of dresses, watching them get older and older until what I was handling seemed likely to fall apart at the slightest tug.

"I think some of these belong in a museum Chase," I teased, turning toward him and giving him a long look at my bush while I examined some of the more casual outfits.

I finally settled on a blue skirt and matching blouse that looked like something I'd find in my mom's closet. He helped dress me and said I was welcome to stay in one of the guest rooms. I was curious why he didn't invite me to sleep in his room, but suspected he had his reasons.

Later that night as I was looking for a bathroom, I couldn't help but approach a large living area with a glowing fireplace. I sat down on a big comfy couch and ran my fingers through my drying hair.

"Hello new bird," an old woman spoke, startling me. I hadn't even noticed her sitting in a chair in front of the fire. The blanket she wore over most of her body made her look like a disorganized pile of sheets.

"Oh!" I sighed, my heart racing from the surprise. "Sorry, ma'am I-I didn't even ... wow, hi I'm Celeste," I laughed, waving awkwardly. She smiled, revealing a mouthful of decayed teeth, before turning her gaze toward the flame once again.

"In the springtime, see the new bird fly," she said in a ragged and tenebrous tone, "her time is now, and your's gone by. But stay and see as seasons die, her young ones molt and take the sky." The old woman slowly focused on me again, her withered lips seeming to form a smirk, the light from the fire darkly illuminating every wrinkle on her aged face.

"Then she'll be there looking by, while children, hopeful, have his eye." The old woman grinned and looked at the fire again, humming some melody that sounded oddly familiar to me.

The next morning the only sign I saw of Chase was a note saying he'd gone on a business trip and had already taken care of the business at the restaurant. He had a taxi ready to take me to my car.

At first I couldn't wait to tell my friends about the night I'd had but after arriving home and being grilled by my mom for being out all night I quickly became reluctant to share many details.

As it turned out though the night we had wouldn't be much of a secret for long. I went to the clinic two months later with a visibly bulging belly and nearly all the other pregnancy symptoms.

Everyone and their grandma wanted to know who the father was. A few who were close to me figured it out but I never openly shared the tale anywhere except in my personal writing.

Girls at school called me a slut, boys tried extra hard to hook up with me thinking I was easy and the adults in my life all acted disappointed like I'd thrown my whole life in the garbage. Truthfully I would have had an abortion if it weren't for my parents.

The worst part of it was the role that Chase played. I didn't see him again and he didn't return my calls. I felt broken up with for a couple weeks after our beach-side adventure, even though he'd never really been my boyfriend.

I failed my econ assignment by refusing to give a glowing presentation all about my baby daddy's company. It was nothing my other grades couldn't make up for of course and I graduated from high school a few months later.

That summer was the loneliest time of my life. The few friends I had left after the pregnancy mess had calmed down were off applying for college while I was busy making plans for my life as a mom.

In the few solitary hours I had, sometime after doing chores for my aunt, writing job applications, and hanging my head over the toilet I found myself looking into the Dassarian family again.

My interest in the subject had changed however. I wanted to know where Chase was.

He was a young multi-millionaire with no parents, who travelled around. I'd already accepted that I was probably just one of his many conquests. His disappearance was most likely just him expertly avoiding an ex-lover. Regardless of what was likely the hardest truth, I needed closure, so I started digging.

I began with the usual sources. I'd ask around, talking to people that knew him personally, those who would speak to me anyways. I didn't get much there and I didn't find much at the local library that I hadn't seen when I was writing my report.

The way I really stumbled into the rabbit hole was actually a total accident. I looked up Dassarian with no other search criteria. What I got was a vast collection of old works on mythology, folklore, and occult legend.

I realized, quickly, that I hadn't been specific enough but in those first few seconds when my mind accepted the relation I had hope that I'd discovered something real. Curious, knowing it was probably unrelated, I clicked one of the links and immediately lost myself in my discovery.

Xadeus Dassarian turned out to be a widely used source when it came to cults in colonial America, as well as witchcraft, eastern mythology and mysticism. I was already on a tangent and I knew it. I went looking for his most cited work and found one copy of, "True Atlantic Powers."

It talked about vast kingdoms that reportedly spanned the Atlantic ocean into the modern day. It was pretty kooky. You'd think we would have noticed the many cities that supposedly dotted the edges of the mid-atlantic ridge.

As I was laughing to myself about it I tried to picture an ancient people building tubes and underwater suits like you would see in an old sci-fi movie. Then it hit me. I thought about the sea creatures that had watched me and Chase that night.

"No way," I told myself. I went back over the previous few pages and instead of assuming he was describing a human kingdom I tried to picture one run entirely by something else. Reading even further I started getting goosebumps.

He described the organizations and social structures of the different, "underwater races," but not in the way a biologist would. He talked about it like he had lived among them and knew their customs first hand. Then there was the chapter about their religion.

"Here we go," I said to myself, ready to slog through some pre-colonial bullshit. It described the cult of Dagon, some old sea god. While I was reading over their rituals I came across a rather graphic image depicting Dagon and a human woman.

He had her on her hands and knees. It showed his classically exaggerated phallus going into her from behind while a circle of various sea creatures gathered around.

I was starting to get an eerie feeling about the book I was reading. Its prose and descriptive style was reminding me more and more of my interview with Chase.

"Did he read this?" I wondered. I flipped to the back where there was an artist rendition of the author, Xadeus Dassarian. I stared at the image and got goosebumps again. The man actually looked like Chase.

I picked up my phone and did an internet search while sitting on my bed with the book open in my lap.

"Xadeus Dassarian," I read, going back over the names of the first Dassarians in Chase's family tree. "He really is related," I said, "huh, what are the odds?" Then I saw something else.

"True Atlantic Powers, two-thousand dollars on Ebay? The fuck?" I said, shaking my head in amazement. I went to the library again the next day, looking for more gems by the founder of Chase's heritage. This time while I was there I asked one of the curators what their policy was for incredibly old and valuable books.

"You FBI?" she asked me. I frowned at her. "... then you're gonna need proof you're doing research for a noteworthy school in our county, or if your school isn't part of this county you can make a call to get it on loan on behalf of ..."

"It's alright," I interrupted, "just thought I'd ask."

I ended up leaving the library that day with four more books by Xadeus Dassarian, all worth at least a thousand dollars a piece according to collectors.

"Do they really not know that there are only a handful of these in existence?" I thought, amazed that they'd let me check them out after going into the sealed archive to retrieve them for me. "Oh well, lucky me," I said to myself as I opened up Xadeus Dassarian's book on mysticism.