In His Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs further apart, welcoming his thrusts as we hung in place together. My clitoris engorged as he penetrated me with the unseen appendage, and I could feel my juices flow along its length as it surged into me over and over again.

I rocked my hips forward and let my bare sex rub against the slimy mass of his body while he slid into me. His tongue coiled around mine, my nipples stiff and erect between his knuckles while I squeezed his waist and let him have me. I glanced out at the flashing bodies of my children knifing through the tide when they weren't blissfully hovering in place.

"Ahhh," I sighed as our lips parted. He held me away from him, examining my naked chest as his hands went to my ribs, his strange penis gliding in and out of my pussy though he himself didn't move.

"You have quite an appetite for sex my queen, I'm impressed," he thought as I held on to his forarms and lifted my knees, breathing in cool ocean water while my cunt slid down his weird length. I pointed my toes into the air and arched my back, moaning into the sea as I took his cock.

My heart raced. I was dreading being pregnant again, knowing I would bring another strange creature into the world, possibly several.

Will it really be like a human, I wondered, imagining myself raising a child like Chase. "He might be the heir to Chase's company depending on how that man worded his will," I thought, feeling my labia part around Dagon's thick appendage as he slid into my pussy.

I threw my head back, blushing, my lips parted and my hair flowing across my shoulders, his tentacles wound firmly around my thighs and ankles. Looking out into the dark expanse I realized we had an audience.

Schools of sea creatures hung in the water around the tower. I gazed across my naked scaly body at my fish-god lover while he held me by the pelvis and fucked me.

"You are imagining how to rule over such a vast and strange kingdom my queen," Dagon sent. I smiled, watching him float listlessly in place while he had me, making smooth thrusts.

I released his arms and reached down, sliding a hand between his slimy body and mine, feeling my clitoris sit erect above my tightly spread cunt.

"Hhhuhh hhhahh," I gasped, stroking myself while he slid in and out.

"We are forces of nature, you and me," he sent telepathically while I groped my tits and rocked my hips, masturbating to the push of his appendage through my slick minora. I sensed him floating away though his suckers clung fast and his member continued to surge into my slick sex. He moved back, his arms extending, the distance between us growing.

"Our kingdom was the first on this planet, ruling many eons ago and growing only greater since," he said in my mind. I looked down between my legs and in the newly created space between us I saw his penis. A long smooth tentacle extended from amid the mass of octopus feet that held me.

"Our way is simple," he sent. "We survive, we mate, and we adapt," he thought. I felt the strange appendage slide out of me and I curled three fingers into the opening of my womanhood as he left it gaping.

I looked at the tip of the coiling tentacle, shuddering noiselessly, my clit swelling against my palm as I fingered my open sex.

"We breed to become greater," he thought, "and we take greatness no matter how strange it makes us." I watched the tendril bulge and saw its end suddenly blossom into a mass of slightly luminous cocks, each of them extending toward me as they became engorged.

One of them pushed between my fingers as it penetrated my cunt while another pressed hard against my butthole. I clenched tightly against the intruding bulb rubbing between my cheeks but a moment later I felt my asshole spread painfully around its firm head.

"Ahh!" I gasped as he slid into my ass and pussy simultaneously while one additional penis slithered like a snake between my breasts. I grabbed at the slimy shaft as it writhed between my tits and when I opened my mouth in surprise it darted into the back of my throat.

"Nnnggh," I gagged, closing my lips around its stalk as it slid between my tongue and palate. I looked at Dagon, blushing hotly as he fucked my mouth ass and pussy at the same time. His three cocks surged forward one at a time, probing my cunt deeply, pushing up my ass, then choking me.

"Nnnghuuh nngguuhh hnngghh!" I complained around the engorged member compressing my tongue while my asshole strained around an equally firm erection. I squirmed in place, struggling against the tentacles wrapped around my thighs and calves. Even as I fought him I groped my throbbing clitoris, feeling my labia spread around his penis.

I curled my toes and tensed my muscles, holding one shaft firmly while the other two slid between my butt cheeks and through my slippery minora. My efforts to pull the penis out of my mouth only made it throb with arousal and smear precum across my palate as it pushed between my lips.

"Nnnnghh!" I squealed, tightening my asshole around his cock as he thrust it up my butt, feeling the heads of his erection swell inside my mouth ass and pussy while I blushed from humiliation.

"Do you wish me to release you my queen?" he sent telepathically, his penis stalks pushing into each of my holes in steady succession. I was scared, confused, frustrated, and horny all at once so I focused on masturbating to control my thoughts.

"Ohh my king ... keep going," I said in my mind, thinking about the slick bulbs of his dick pulsating with arousal as they slid deep into my ass and cunt. I could feel him rub against my fingertips as I stroked my firm clit, his shaft sliding up my pussy and coming back out covered in my juices.

I bobbed my head forward and back, sucking his firmly aroused cock while he fucked me with his other two. My hand moved gingerly across its smooth length as my lips parted, sliding around its bell and down his penis until it poked into my throat.

"Are you beginning to understand Celeste?" he asked mentally as I drew back along his member, tasting his precum in my mouth, feeling it ooze across my tongue as I licked his tip. "We rule by greatness." he thought. "Our physical and mental superiority make us masters of the sea and each other."

My thigh muscles went taut as my ass and pussy slid down two of his shafts together. Despite my doubts I grunted from enjoyment, my mouth moving along his cock, two fingers between my labia and one hand stroking him.

"Together we will flood the earth with our spawn," he thought. "Our children will be immortal, stronger and hardier than the surface dwelling races. In this way you, my queen, are the gateway to the expansion of our empire," he sent.

My hips and feet writhed as two cocks thrust between my legs and my palm moved briskly along his penis stalk in an attempt to coax forth his load. I hummed softly, letting my lips glide down his member while winding tendrils snaked their way up my ass and into my tight pussy.

"What are your thoughts?" he asked in my mind as he fucked me with three dicks, not pausing even to give me time to think and answer him. The inside of my mouth was slimy with sweet tasting precum and I could feel his stuff beginning to slick the insides of my butt cheeks and lubricate my pussy. He was about to cum.

"You want me for breeding then?" I asked mentally, feeling his three penis shafts throb as he penetrated me. I touched myself and moaned as I waited helplessly for him to impregnate me, my asshole straining as it slid down his swelling member.

"Yes," he thought. "You will be the mother of a new race of people, who will rise from the sea to claim earth in my name." I stroked his cock quicker and sucked its head more passionately as he spoke in my mind.

"Then I'm ready for it," I sent to him, moving my hand from my cunt and letting my fingers creep along the firm shaft that surged in and out of my aroused sex. "Implant me with your seed my king!"

"Mmmm!" I groaned, gripping his cock and feeling it slide deep in my pussy. I moved my palm along its spongy length, curling my fingers around its girth and letting it glide through them as he fucked me.

"Do it, I'm ready!" I thought, tensing my thigh muscles and stroking two of his penis tentacles at once. His cum squirted across my tongue with enough force to propel him from between my lips, filling my mouth and spraying my face with cloudy seed.

I felt the ones in my cunt and ass throb and I gripped the shaft that was pulsing between my legs to prevent it from slipping out. I continued to stroke his thick shaft, feeling him shoot his load between my butt cheeks and into my slick pussy.

"Ohh yes ... ohh yes!" I thought as he came in me and on me, his thick ejaculate jetting from the tips of his penis tendrils. Warm rivulets flowed across my naked breasts and spurted along the erect stalk plunging into my sex as I gripped it with both hands.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as his cock slipped out of my ass, spraying my butt crack with seed while it poured from my open butt hole.

"Ohh my king," I moaned, feeling his stuff squirt from the opening of my womanhood as it filled me, his orgasm surrounding me and clinging to my skin where it struck. I looked up and saw him seeming pleased as I held his member in my cunt while the other two sprayed wildly.

His feet loosened around my thighs and I felt his suckers release their grip on my flesh.

"You will make an excellent mate for the next ten centuries Celeste," he told me, floating close and reaching out to brush away the globs of his stuff that were sticking to my cheek and forehead.

Would he do away with me after ten centuries I wondered.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled, knowing exactly what would grow in my womb after this encounter. Something like Chase, something that could plausibly pass as his son. The idea of ruling over a kingdom of sea creatures had intrigued me, but I would be damned before I'd be Dagon's broodmare.

My children flashed just beyond the tower railing. Even in their strange language I could understand their thoughts.

"Mother," they thought, "protect ... hunger."